- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I want to do some local antenatal classes, there is an independent person who runs them for free and they cover a different subject each week. I probably wouldn't go every week but there are some things i want to do differently this time so i am really interested. the only problem is husband is away on a weds eve so i will have to find someone to mind the kids...Hope i can find someone.

Oh, yes, didn't mean to imply antenatal classes aren't worth it, they definitely are! I just won't bother this time because we went to one just over 2 years ago and I still remember most of it...but if I was a FTM I'd definitely go! I may actually go to the NCT ones this time, they're meant to be pretty good if you're planning a home birth, but they're also quite dear...we'll see.

Okay mama... Seriously... Does anyone here feel baby moving already?!?!

I swear... Every now and then I feel like a popping sensation.... That I know is baby. Its just super amazing to me.

My uterus is out of my pelvic bone as Ive been easily been able to find his heartbeat via Doppler since week 9.

This is my third pregnancy in less then 3 years. With my rainbow baby, I didn't feel her move till my 20th week! That felt more like a fish's tail caressing me, so this is so awesome!

Anyone else??

No movements here but I'm only 8 weeks!! I can't wait though and hoping it'll be quite early as its my 2nd :)

Oh, yes, didn't mean to imply antenatal classes aren't worth it, they definitely are! I just won't bother this time because we went to one just over 2 years ago and I still remember most of it...but if I was a FTM I'd definitely go! I may actually go to the NCT ones this time, they're meant to be pretty good if you're planning a home birth, but they're also quite dear...we'll see.

I looked at nct ones but they do cost. This lady does one just for home birthers once a month and then all different kinds of subjects once a week. I'm going to start going to the home birth one from January, and thats on a thurs so i definitely should be able to make it :)

Weewdy, she sounds like a gem! :D how big is your village? I've not lived in a village since I moved out of my parents house (it was about 8000 people then I think) and I do not miss the everyone-needs-to-know-everyone-else's-business mentality! Then again we never really participated in a lot of village life, so it could have been worse. My mum had an incident where she misbehaved when she was little (couldn't help laughing at a lady falling off her bike) while she was on her way home, and by the time she got there my granny already knew! :D mental!
I'd definitely unfriend her, I can't stand people like that, always needing to be the centre of attention.

I never really felt BH with my first and I don't think I've felt any yet.

What's everyone doing for classes? I'm skipping the normal birth classes I think, but I will be doing a tour of the CMU and I'll go to antenatal yoga and aquanatal starting in January. I better wish for a swimsuit for my Christmas! ;)

My village has less around 1000 people in it. Everyone knows everyones business before they do. Its ridiculous sometimes.

Okay mama... Seriously... Does anyone here feel baby moving already?!?!

I swear... Every now and then I feel like a popping sensation.... That I know is baby. Its just super amazing to me.

My uterus is out of my pelvic bone as Ive been easily been able to find his heartbeat via Doppler since week 9.

This is my third pregnancy in less then 3 years. With my rainbow baby, I didn't feel her move till my 20th week! That felt more like a fish's tail caressing me, so this is so awesome!

Anyone else??

I keep thinking that as well! When I lie in bed at night, I can feel little pops. But then I keep thinking it's too high, that my uterus is still really low in my pelvic bone so it's probably not the baby. I'm not showing at all yet so I can't imagine I could feel anything. I can't wait though!!!

Weewdy - what a bummer! I'm sorry you are dealing with that. If you don't want to unfriend her, you can just turn off the alerts from her in your newsfeed - that way you never have to see what annoying thing she is saying today.

ahh dh has just called and said he might be able to work it so he's only working away tues night so i could go to my classes, yay.

I must admit i keep feeling little flutter feelings in my uterus area, but seeing as i didn't feel anything till 18-20 wks with both boys i tell myself it can't be anything baby related.

I cant wait to feel baby move and kick, it honestly is the best feeling in the world. I can remember sitting the day my daughter was born, we were home from hospital and i was eating my dinner and i turned to my oh and started crying because i would never feel her kick inside me again.

I cant wait to feel baby move and kick, it honestly is the best feeling in the world. I can remember sitting the day my daughter was born, we were home from hospital and i was eating my dinner and i turned to my oh and started crying because i would never feel her kick inside me again.

I know exactly what you mean. It's miraculous. I still remember the stretch of road I was driving on when I first felt Blake kick at 16 weeks. I can't drive there anymore without thinking about him. :cloud9:

Guys...I just realized my first ultrasound is tomorrow!!!!!!! How did I let that get away from me? lol It's a dating ultrasound because my cycles vary by a week, though she never asked when I ovulated. And I know exactly when I ov'ed and I know I'm exactly 10 weeks 3 days. I however did not volunteer that info! Bring on the u/s!

hi ladies I havnt been on much at all because im trying to get through the first 12 weeks without stressing. staying off here has helped pass that time. ive had 3 ultrasounds so far. one was at 5w and 2 days the second was at 6w 3 days then at 9w 4 days when I was supposed to only be 9w 2 days. my new due date is june 8th! so far baby looks good and had a good strong hb. I havnt really felt baby move yet but my muscles always twitch so I cant tell until later anyway. we will be telling the rest of our family on thanksgiving and finding out the sex on x mas . early ultrasound will be done at 16 weeks ,two days before x mas!

Susannah - good luck tomorrow! How fun!

Can anyone help me figure out a random pain I'm having? For the past three days or so I have a stabbing pain in my left upper chest, like right to the side of under my breast. It comes and goes but it can get so bad that I can hardly breath. I tried a Gas-X and it helped briefly but now it's back.

What could it be?

I called my doc so we'll see if she says anything but it's very odd. Never felt this before.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

I've definitely been having BH already! I got them like crazy with all three of my pregnancies... there's no mistaking that feeling, but I haven't been able to actually feel my uterus from the outside yet.

I'm so happy today I heard my baby's heartbeat on the doppler for the first time! :cloud9:
I've already tried a few times with no luck and it took me 15 min to find it today... I was starting to worry there wasn't even a baby in there. I'm so relieved there is!

Tomorrow is my 2nd prenatal appointment where hopefully I'll get my 12 week scan booked :)

I think it's up to me... if I ask for one I'll get it... I was going to hold off but I really do want to see the baby asap!

I feel like I've felt little inklings of flutter once or so, but it may be in my mind completely!

I will be taking birth classes and breast feeding classes.

We will send stepson to big brother/sister classes they offer as well.

Can anyone help me figure out a random pain I'm having? For the past three days or so I have a stabbing pain in my left upper chest, like right to the side of under my breast. It comes and goes but it can get so bad that I can hardly breath. I tried a Gas-X and it helped briefly but now it's back.

What could it be?

I called my doc so we'll see if she says anything but it's very odd. Never felt this before.

I get those all the time and it feels like someone is stabbing me in my ribs!!! I believe they are trapped air bubbles though.

What could it be?

I get those all the time and it feels like someone is stabbing me in my ribs!!! I believe they are trapped air bubbles though.

Wow! I can't believe how painful it is. Is there anything you do to relieve it? The Gas-x worked for like 20 min, ha.

Sorry about the bleeding kissesandhugs. Just have to wait and try not to panic just like I am doing right now. It's awful :(

I have my appointment tomorrow and I really hope they do an abdominal. I just think in Japan people don't question doctors, I think they are quite taken aback when you do so we'll see what the reaction is this time. I'm just going to ask politely and see what happens. It's not like it hurts me or I'm scared to have the transvaginal one, I'd just rather not have things poked up there because I still seem to be having some episodes of bleeding and I don't want to irritate there any further if possible.
Their machines seem to be pretty dated too, I wanted them to measure heartrate and they can't so the doctor just looks at it and tells me by eye if it is good or not...anyway I guess I wouldn't get seen as often in the UK anyway so I guess it's a blessing.

Weird but I have seemed to notice a connection to my bleeding (I think). Around a day after taking a bath I seem to bleed a little. Could the bath water up there be irritating anything?

Definiely defriend her Weewdy! She sounds toxic and not someone you need to be reading constant updates from.

What's everyone doing for classes? I'm skipping the normal birth classes I think, but I will be doing a tour of the CMU and I'll go to antenatal yoga and aquanatal starting in January. I better wish for a swimsuit for my Christmas! ;)

I have a doula friend who is now a childbirth educator as well who teaches a variety of techniques. I might take classes from her, or I might do Calmbirth. I only did hospital classes for my first and nothing with my second. Ive heard a pregnancy bellydancing class might be starting up here too which I would be really keen on.

Kissesandhugs, sorry about the bleeding! I hope it's nothing. I hear it's very common. I've never had any bleeding myself but I imagine it's scary. Actually, I was at my mom's house a few weeks ago and used her bathroom, and when I wiped I saw a bright red spot and I was so scared! Then I realized her toilet paper had red flowery designs on it and once the TP was wet, the red color really showed through! Had a little laugh about it :)

Oh goodness! Not cool TP to have around a pregnant woman!

What could it be?

Sounds painful. Its not heartburn is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->