- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hi Ladies.

Ive been a little awol on this thread since finding out I was pregnant. I knew when I ovulated but when I went to my booking appointment wife the midwife she but me forward a week going by my last period. So today I had my scan and as I thought Im 11 weeks 1 day! baby looks great, has lovely long legs like its big brother!

Ive got to go back next week because im one day out for having the checks for downs but at least I get to see baby again! But im glad I know my due date for sure is still the 4th June x

I have my NT scan next week friday on the 21st, I'll be 12+2. Anatomy/gender scan 15th of January, I'll be 20+1. Next week I have to go for this blood sugar test, drink some yucky sugar liquid yuck and fast for 12 hours before it, I hope I wouldn't puke. I've been lucky with no MS since like 5-6 weeks pregnant unless I have a long gap between meals. I've eaten like a horse but so glad I haven't gained weight either. I had my private early ultrasound at 8 weeks and it really eased my worries, I feel quite confident about my pregnancy and just feel lucky not to have much symptoms - my main symptoms are sore nipples (sigh) and being more emotional - I get angry easily and also cry easily. Haven't had any exhaustion.

Have you tried the sugar liquid before? I had it last time around, and it wasn´t as horrible for me as most people set it out as. Just like drinking water with a bunch of sugar. Some people don´t like sugar, so that might account for them thinking it gross.
My opinion is it´s not too horrible ;)

Susannah - good luck tomorrow! How fun!

Can anyone help me figure out a random pain I'm having? For the past three days or so I have a stabbing pain in my left upper chest, like right to the side of under my breast. It comes and goes but it can get so bad that I can hardly breath. I tried a Gas-X and it helped briefly but now it's back.

What could it be?

I called my doc so we'll see if she says anything but it's very odd. Never felt this before.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

I get that kind of pain regularly, and have gotten it all my life. Nobody knows what it is. The theory is that some muscles under your ribs are tensing causing the pain, but no one really knows. So far it hasn´t harmed me (or my baby). :hugs:

Sorry about the bleeding kissesandhugs. Just have to wait and try not to panic just like I am doing right now. It's awful :(

I have my appointment tomorrow and I really hope they do an abdominal. I just think in Japan people don't question doctors, I think they are quite taken aback when you do so we'll see what the reaction is this time. I'm just going to ask politely and see what happens. It's not like it hurts me or I'm scared to have the transvaginal one, I'd just rather not have things poked up there because I still seem to be having some episodes of bleeding and I don't want to irritate there any further if possible.
Their machines seem to be pretty dated too, I wanted them to measure heartrate and they can't so the doctor just looks at it and tells me by eye if it is good or not...anyway I guess I wouldn't get seen as often in the UK anyway so I guess it's a blessing.

Weird but I have seemed to notice a connection to my bleeding (I think). Around a day after taking a bath I seem to bleed a little. Could the bath water up there be irritating anything?

Bath water shouldn´t be able to enter in an amount that would be able to cause that sort of irritation... are you using a soap that could do that? Maybe try switching or skipping if you are? :hugs:

Got my scan today, here's my baby! It's measuring 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) at 10+4. I read that at 11 weeks the average is 1.6 in so maybe my little bub will be a big bub!

Won't find out what it's officially dated as until my next appt. (I know I'm 10+4 but I'm interested to see what the scan says!)

IMG_1180.jpg

Hi Ladies.

Ive been a little awol on this thread since finding out I was pregnant. I knew when I ovulated but when I went to my booking appointment wife the midwife she but me forward a week going by my last period. So today I had my scan and as I thought Im 11 weeks 1 day! baby looks great, has lovely long legs like its big brother!

Ive got to go back next week because im one day out for having the checks for downs but at least I get to see baby again! But im glad I know my due date for sure is still the 4th June x

Awesome! Congrats on the healthy baby :cloud9:

Thanks NDH and preg_pilot! Yes it is quite painful and bizarre. I did suspect heartburn at first, but when I looked it up online the symptoms didn't seem to match up. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this though, hope it just comes and goes! It does feel kind of muscular.

Susannah - congrats on the great scan!! Beautiful!

thanks girls for all your support and i cheer all of you on in your pregnancies. i'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread so it doesn't upset me by seeing scan pics, etc. I hope you all understand. Please stop by and visit me at my journal if you want to keep up on my story. :hugs::hugs:

thanks girls for all your support and i cheer all of you on in your pregnancies. i'm going to have to unsubscribe from this thread so it doesn't upset me by seeing scan pics, etc. I hope you all understand. Please stop by and visit me at my journal if you want to keep up on my story. :hugs::hugs:

Oh hun I don't think any of us expected you to stick around...we totally understand! I have subscribed to your journal and I'm cheering YOU on! :thumbup:

Got my scan today, here's my baby! It's measuring 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) at 10+4. I read that at 11 weeks the average is 1.6 in so maybe my little bub will be a big bub!

Won't find out what it's officially dated as until my next appt. (I know I'm 10+4 but I'm interested to see what the scan says!)

View attachment 820497

awwwww what a cute scan pic!! Now I'm excited for my 11 week scan which isn't until dec 11th lol.

Susannah, that's a great picture! So excited that our scan pics are starting to resemble proper babies now! I can't wait for my scan, but it's not until December 2nd!

Wow susannah that is big! I am 10+3 today and my baby measured 3.42cm but to be honest I think the baby was curled up a little as the line she measured doesn't even run along the baby's body, so I think mine might have been a bit bigger than the measurement she gave me. Anyway according to the ultrasound, 3.42cm makes it 10w+5.

My baby was kicking away, was lovely to see. :happydance: Scan isn't that clear, they don't seem to have as up to date tech as in the US. Anyway here is the picture, bum is in the air lol :haha:

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/nikorusama/Mobile%20Uploads/1EE5FC0A-BC1B-4E34-942A-28DF6673AD1D.jpg

Wow I'm loving seeing these scans,congratulations such an exciting time. Nikoru0111 I'm glad yours turned out great, you are a source of inspiration to many on here because of your story. I can't wait for my scan now but I've got to wait a while yet, it's not until 4th December!

Thanks guys and I dony know if my story is anything special or not, probably just normal. Lots of people have been through so much more than I have, the girls who have had late losses for instance. Breaks my heart just thinking of it.

I'm really on a high today though girls, along with the good scan, my best friend just got a BFP and it was conceived while she was over here in Japan visiting me! My husband told me he thought she would have a Tokyo baby, he was right. Just got to keep my fingers crossed for her now that she can overcome all the obstacles that we are all battling through at the moment and have a healthy baby at the end of it. She will be due end of July. Very early days for her, think she is 10dpo.

ahh how amazing is that, congrats to her x

Bought my boys 'I am going to be a big brother t-shirts today' . Going to do a facebook announcement after 12wk scan all going well, with a pic of them saying Thomas and Harry would like to share a little secret with you all, and then underneath due in June!

Nikoru awesome scan, looks just like a real wittle baby :haha: and how AWESOME about your best friend!!!!! That's great news! My best friend and I started ttc the same time and I can't wait until she gets her bfp :) our kids are a year apart and absolutely best friends.

Susannah love the scan pic!!!!

Afm, I think I posted in here but for sure on facebook. I spotted Wednesday night then woke up Thursday to absolutely no symptoms even the severe sickness I've had....allllll day long. So I called my Dr just to see what they wanted me to do and he wanted to order an ultrasound asap. So I did that Friday morning and there's still a baby wriggling around with a heartbeat. I actually got to hear it this time, that sound will never get old! :D I recorded it for oh as he had to work. I have pictures but it's a pain to post with my phone!! Hoping this is the end of my worries and bleeding. I love that my Dr ordered an ultrasound no questions just bc he knew how much crap I've been through already. He's so awesome!

Ah so relieved to hear that kissesandhugs! Yay!! Also good news about baby being okay even though you have no symptoms! Extra bonus!! No vomiting! Hope it stays that way. Must say I'm jealous!

Hi ladies, how are all of you - nice to see that all of you are doing well. Nikoru, really happy to see your ultrasound picture, baby seems to be doing great! We both are exactly on the same day :)

I was asked to come in for NT Scan yesterday when they booked my appointment, so I thought it might be fine(as I was 4 days ahead the last time they checked me) but when I went they said no you are a little early so we cannot do ultrasound - it pissed me off quite a lot as I worked from home that day and my husband did so too. Later they realized their screw-up and so they decided ok lets get the annual examination out of the way and they ended up doing pap-smear, breast exam and we got to hear the heartbeat(at least that was reassuring)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->