- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Still not so good. Hubby says he thinks it's only going to be like this for another week. Hope he is right! Had a tiny brown clot surrounded by CM when I wiped today but I had that last week too so maybe nothing to worry about. Perhaps the last of the clot other gestational sac coming out? There isn't any point worrying nothing anyone can do. I have calmed down a little I think. There is only two outcomes really, either I get a baby after 9 months (well 6.5 now) or I don't and nothing I could have done differently. Anyway trying to be more positive after my husband got upset that I was being too negative. I've been listening to Christmas songs to cheer me up through the nausea. Works as well as anything else lol.

I think my nausea is starting to ease up. I still get really sick if I don't eat in time, but it's not as bad as it was, and I do fancy food sometimes now. 2 weeks until my scan. I think I'll still take it easy until then, and right after I'm going away to Germany anyway, so that should hopefully ease me back into being more active again. I'll start going on big walks again when I'm back and then start aquanatal and yoga in January. I'm determined to stay a bit fitter this pregnancy.

Hi ladies, how are you all doing - nice scans ladies. I have decided to start going for prenatal yoga starting today(that would also help me meet other expectant moms around here) though I think I might be the one who might be a little early to start Prenatal yoga but lets see how it goes.

Also, started going to gym for 30 mins (well just went today and yesterday) hopefully it continues, I would like to stay fit and atleast have some muscle tone during pregnancy..

Can't believe some ladies are almost 12 weeks already! It seems like time is going by so slow and so fast at the same time lol. Nausea did subside for me for a few days then came back with a vengeance yesterday :( ugh it was horrible. It was like I had to vomit so bad but physically couldn't no matter how hard I tried. Couldn't even sleep my stomach hurt so bad. This morning was ok but I'm feeling it coming on again :nope: I don't want to wish my pregnancy away but I really cannot wait for this part to be over with...

Hello ladies! I'm new to the forum and due June 7th. Congrats to everyone on their pregnancies.

I'll have my 12 week ultrasound on Thursday. I am incredibly nervous for this ultrasound as I have been for the last two because I lost my son at 18 weeks in May. Fingers crossed that this is a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Hi ladies, Urgh the nausea honestly, I am 12 weeks now and I my sickness has got worse today! He does that happen I thought it would have peaked by now?! I hope that's not a bad sign :dohh:

Halifax welcome, sorry to hear about your loss that's awful, you don't have long to go until your scan, me neither mine is tomorrow and I'm feeling terrified tonight, fingers tightly crossed for us both :hugs:

Thanks thurl! I hope your scan goes well. The wait time is horrible on your nerves.

Welcome halifax... So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Praying you'll have a happy and healthy pregnancy this time. Good luck on your scan hun.

Good luck for your scan, Halifax! Our due dates are really close, but my scan isn't until Dec. 2nd! :( cannot wait!!

I went through and updated the front page. I thought someone else needed their due date changed though and now I can't find it. So if your due date is wrong on the front page, let me know.

I haven't updated much because I haven't had much going on. I've honestly been super lucky pregnancy wise. I had some nausea but no throwing up. I can find the heartbeat on the doppler everyday now. I do have trouble sleeping lately. I'm a stomach sleeper and I can feel my uterus now when I'm on my stomach and it's uncomfortable. I can't believe I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. It flew by. My early gender scan is coming up and I'm so excited.

Is anyone staying team :yellow:? If so I can go ahead and add your :yellow: stork next to your name.

Yes I am staying team yellow. I think I'm one of the only ones mind. Lol. Thank you.

I'm :yellow: too but you already have me down :)

Haha. Maybe this one will break the mold and have a penis :p

Ooooooooooo I totally forgot to tell you guys. Oh and I went to my best friends psychic party Saturday night. Just a short background, she lost her twin brother in the war 2 years ago and this past July lost her boyfriend and father of her 1.5 year old to a dirt bike accident :cry: so she's really into this stuff right now. I believe it too, we went to one after her brother died and they told us stuff no one would have known...same with this one. Anyways, 1st psychic said she saw us with 2 boys maybe a 3rd baby and this psychic says she saw ohs deceased mom holding a blue blanket so I'm 85% convinced it's a boy :D I'm excited to know for sure. This psychic didn't even know I was pregnant and asked 'is there a baby somewhere??' So I came clean and that's when she said she saw the blue blanket. I was skeptical of psychics at first but 2 times in a row and they've been pretty on point :D

Hi ladies,

I started spotting yesterday, and then bleeding today. I went into the doctor and we found out that the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. So, that's it for me. I hope I'm the last one of us June Bugs that has to endure this. Good luck to everyone and wishing you a healthy and happy 6+ remaining months.

xo

Oh no :( I am so sorry coucou. It breaks my heart knowing people have to go through this. If you need anyone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm so sorry.

so sorry coucou :(

Hi ladies,

I started spotting yesterday, and then bleeding today. I went into the doctor and we found out that the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. So, that's it for me. I hope I'm the last one of us June Bugs that has to endure this. Good luck to everyone and wishing you a healthy and happy 6+ remaining months.

xo

:hugs:

So sorry to hear that xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back