- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Shilo- can you add me for June 7th? Staying team yellow for now but definitely going to find out the gender when I can!

Halifax- so sorry to hear about your previous loss and hoping things are going well for you this time around! :hugs: How exciting we have the same due date! I have my 12 week appt on Friday. Can't wait to see your update after your appt!

Coucou- I am so sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs: my warmest thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through this.

Coucou, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending lots of good vibes your way, I hope you get your sticky baby soon! Xx

Hi ladies,

I started spotting yesterday, and then bleeding today. I went into the doctor and we found out that the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. So, that's it for me. I hope I'm the last one of us June Bugs that has to endure this. Good luck to everyone and wishing you a healthy and happy 6+ remaining months.

xo

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Coucou11 I don't know what to say. I'm so so sorry for your loss. Please keep us updated on your journey.

So sorry to hear that coucou :hugs:

Happy 12wks Shilo, big milestone :)

You can probably add team blue for me again, but I think we'll be finding out :eek:

I'm very sorry for your loss coucou :hugs:

I really do like the idea of having a surprise and staying on team yellow, but at the same time I'm far too impatient to wait so I'll find out at my 20 week scan :haha:

So here is my gorgeous 12 week 1 day baby Thurl :cloud9: I am team yellow :yellow:

photo 6.jpg

Aw, another proper baby looking scan! Mine is in two weeks today, so I should be 13+3 ish, which is exciting because with my daughter I had a scan at 13+5, so I can compare pictures! :D

My nausea has started to ease off a bit and I think I'm starting to grow a bit of a bump (chubby anyway so hard to tell). Also for the last week I've noticed that if I lay down in certain positions (mainly on my back or on my right side) my right leg starts to go numb right from the hip to the knee. I had that with my daughter, but not until much later on, and I also had bad hip/pelvic pain, so I'm a bit concerned it's going to start earlier and get worse...especially with the new recommendation against paracetamol/tylenol during pregnancy. :( I'll see how I go for another month until my next midwife appointment and ask her then. Maybe I can do some physio or something to help/prevent it getting much worse.

Halifax - welcome to the group :)

coucou - I´m so sorry for your loss :nope:

Snufkin - I had bad pelvic pain last pregnancy starting in week 25... this time it´s already started. I´m going to try to get physical therapy and see if that might help. Don´t look forward to the next 30 weeks if it´s starting already... I hope yours stays away for longer too :hugs:

Not that y'all care about me anymore (lol), but I had my 2 week post d&c appointment this afternoon and she told us we can start ntnp after my first AF. To me, that means I will be using opk. lol. If she is under the impression that it wouldn't hurt me to get pregnant right away, then I am going for it.

Beautiful scans, everyone! I'll update soon with my bfp!

kdmalk, we definitely care about you! Seriously, if you get BFP, come join us again if you want to. We don't care when you are due. I know you will get your rainbow baby. I've been there, it's rough but it gets easier. We're all here if you need us.

Go for it kdmalk, it's great you're feeling ready to try again, and I have heard you are very fertile right after a mc, fingers crossed that you're joining us again very soon :hugs:

Not that y'all care about me anymore (lol), but I had my 2 week post d&c appointment this afternoon and she told us we can start ntnp after my first AF. To me, that means I will be using opk. lol. If she is under the impression that it wouldn't hurt me to get pregnant right away, then I am going for it.

Beautiful scans, everyone! I'll update soon with my bfp!

I got pregnant the first cycle after my miscarriage....hope the same goes for you :hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->