- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hey everyone, I haven't posted anything for awhile.

My fiancé and i have decided not to do any ultrasounds. We got to hear our baby's heartbeat a day before my birthday. It was so exciting.

I started feeling the baby movements at 9 weeks, they were slight movements and not often. As the weeks progressed the movements became more and more. At times the movements would be in two places simultaneously. I am now 16 weeks and feeling many flutters below my ribs.

I think I can feel the baby so high and so early because I am really short.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well.....YAY!!!
I'm glad got to hear ur baby's heartbeat. Can I ask why u don't want ultrasound? Did u hear bad effect on baby?

Happy new year ladies and bumps xx

Hope it's a wonderful year for us all and nice and easy going for the calm before the storm xx

Lovely to read about feeling kicks and seeing scan and bump pics :happydance: makes me excited haha x

3d scan tomorow at 830 am. I'm super excited and I pray everything turns out well. I am so anxious to see an imGe of the baby other than fuzzy ultrasound. Any of u ladies thinking of getting 3d anytime soon?

Also.. are any of u ladies finding it hard to hold ur pee when u sneeze or vomit? It's actually kind of ridiculous. I feel like an old woman at times who needs to cross her legs just to sneeze.

I'm Also finding? My baby's heartbeat within seconds now and I'm excited about that. Twas nerve wracking in the beginning not being able to find it. After I saw my new ob get it on the first try with the doppler, i wanted to be a pro like her lololol.

Last thing sorry. How does your uterus feel? When Ipush down on my tunny area bellow my belly button, I feel something new, but it feels like tiny balls(two tiny balls). I'm not talking about male genitalia. I'm talking about like tiny metal balls or something. At first I thought it was like a foot and got so excited lol but it never moved. Do any of u ladies have a tiny ball or bump on ur uterus? Describe how yours feels please. I would appreciate it. Thwnks

3d scan tomorow at 830 am. I'm super excited and I pray everything turns out well. I am so anxious to see an imGe of the baby other than fuzzy ultrasound. Any of u ladies thinking of getting 3d anytime soon?

Also.. are any of u ladies finding it hard to hold ur pee when u sneeze or vomit? It's actually kind of ridiculous. I feel like an old woman at times who needs to cross her legs just to sneeze.

I'm Also finding? My baby's heartbeat within seconds now and I'm excited about that. Twas nerve wracking in the beginning not being able to find it. After I saw my new ob get it on the first try with the doppler, i wanted to be a pro like her lololol.

Last thing sorry. How does your uterus feel? When Ipush down on my tunny area bellow my belly button, I feel something new, but it feels like tiny balls(two tiny balls). I'm not talking about male genitalia. I'm talking about like tiny metal balls or something. At first I thought it was like a foot and got so excited lol but it never moved. Do any of u ladies have a tiny ball or bump on ur uterus? Describe how yours feels please. I would appreciate it. Thwnks

I don't have any wee problems with the sneezing but I think since 10 weeks I've become a pro in multitasking... peed almost every time that I had to throw up. Kind of shortened bathroom brakes for me :haha:

I posted a page or few back about my sucky ass Doppler and still haven't found baby's heartbeat. Just mine which kind of defies the whole point but oh well :dohh: Glad you are finding it easily.

My lower abdomen below my belly button feels like there is a sheet of hard 'muscle' there. I feel it better when I'm lying flat on my back and best just after an orgasm. Then it becomes like rock rock hard. Doesn't hurt though and after a few minutes it softens a bit again.

I've Defo got the hard/strange feeling tummy low down. Not had wee issues yet but can't imagine there far off.

I was going to have a 3d scan at some point but my friend had an HD scan and it was fab so unsure what to have.
Also very close to caving for an early gender scan haha xx

FX nilllabean26.... Can't wait to hear the good news......

As for pee/sneeze/vomit, never had it. But i had a pee/cough last night when we were snuggling, tickling and laughing... I coughed and peed at the same time.... Have to get up and clean myself... Was so embarrassed but DH understands :blush:

Guess i need to try for the big o to find this out wunnabubba.lol jk.Thanks for sharing though. Glad I'm not the only one.

I forgot to Also ask u guys if a ny of u have problems not sleeping on your stomach. I find pain when I'm on my sides and back most comfortable. I know when my tummy gets bigger it will be impossible to sleep on my tummy

Sleeping on my stomach is Defo getting difficult. I get pain all over in the morning that takes a few hours to wear off when I've slept on my front x

I never sleep on my stomach coz it hurst..... i find comfort sleeping on my sides.... I always try to sleep on my left side though as per DH's insistence. He is just so worried i'm going to block baby's blood flow when i sleep on my back..

Any news about your scan nilllabean?

I never sleep on my stomach coz it hurst..... i find comfort sleeping on my sides.... I always try to sleep on my left side though as per DH's insistence. He is just so worried i'm going to block baby's blood flow when i sleep on my back..

Any news about your scan nilllabean?

It does hurt me as well, but it's a different type of pain than the other positions. Need to start seeing my pt soon.

As for the scan, it's in 2 hrs. I thought 830 but it's 930. I've been trying to keep down fluids n stuff but I'm not used to having 64oz of water this early and I feel a bit nauseous. I need tl have empty stomach for the bp medication I take every 24hrs at 830. I know km a bit dehydrated, but Hopefully quality of scan is still good and they don't give me a hard time. They say it's possibility I will need to reschedule. Will update after scan.

Baby's heartbeat at 16 weeks... Baby moves a lot have to chase him/her everywhere, hence some loud noise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MiFxuaFlrE

Guess i need to try for the big o to find this out wunnabubba.lol jk.Thanks for sharing though. Glad I'm not the only one.

I forgot to Also ask u guys if a ny of u have problems not sleeping on your stomach. I find pain when I'm on my sides and back most comfortable. I know when my tummy gets bigger it will be impossible to sleep on my tummy

I kind of sleep on my side but lean a little bit forward so that I'm semi on my side and semi on my tummy. I'm a HUGE back sleeper so sleeping on my sides really is very difficult and don't think propping pillows behind me helps either.

My doc told me that as you get bigger you will be more comfy on your sides because on your back your baby lies on your organs which hurts and on your tummy is difficult. So here is to hoping that he is right.

Good luck with your scan. I'm sure all will go great. At my 11 week scan I had a really full bladder and it seemed to be in the way when we tried to do the ultra sound. At my 13 week scan I was worried about not having a full enough bladder but it actually worked better as we strangely got a clearer picture. Also my doc said your bladder does not need to be that full so FX all goes great with your scan!

Good luck for your scan nillabean.
When I went for my 12week scan my bladder was empty as I was struggling keeping fluid or food down or even getting stuff in to begin with. They just told me to go for a walk round and a brew and come back. Hopefully they will be understanding if your struggling xx

Just a little something to make us all go "aahhhhh that is so cute"

https://i.imgur.com/HfL6ZrM.jpg

nice job finding ur babys heartbeat mdcspa

wohooo ladies my appt went well. I was first appt of the day and although she was late and didnt apologize lol... she was super friendly,nice and helpful which didnt make me dwell on that :p

She was super informative describing what was what and explaining more detail about my tilted uterus and position of baby( i appreciated the education because no one has really been as in depth as she was)

anywho. good thing my placenta is towards the back near my spine because my uterus is so tilted and baby leans soooo far in my back that it wouldve been impossible to see if placent was twoards the front. I am so thanful about that

it was so funny because just as she would get a glimpse of the babys face, the baby would curl its head into the chest area towards my back and stretch the legs as far as possible towards my stomach... it was amazing

Because of those long skinny stretchy legs, we were able to confirm the boy bits. its so funny because he either does one or the other lately. Either stretches his torso area and curls his legs under his body, or curls his upper body to stretch his legs. its so amazing. we also saw a life size image of the little one and she could cup the baby in her hands.

:0 so happy .

she was so awesome because we wanted to pay for 3d, but she said baby was in a bad position and it would not be worth it to get a dvd or 34/4d ........... we got black and white, but she still allowed us to see some 3d/4d images :p . she let us record and we still only paid regular 2d price. U rock lady!!!!. we will go back hopefully at 30 weeks

she told me my baby needs to hurry up and get fat lol. man oh man is he skinny and long. ive only really seen him curled up and always thought he was short and fat :p

baby bareeelllly moved as well lol. at one point his hands were behind his back. she shook my tummy a bit and it was so funny because he literally moved his head in slow motion toward the movemtn and then went back down. he was just too comfy.

i know i am talking a lot. let me upload some pics right now... i will delete them later though after u guys have taken a look.

sorry i talk so much guys.

I just added june smith as a fb friend :) and sent a message waiting to be accepted to the fb group :)

Is everyone here in the fb group?

Great update nilllabean. :wohoo: Congrats for having a boy.... My guess was right.... :happydance: have to check the pics before you remove them.... Happy for you hun....

Cant wait for my next scan....

Congrats on your boy nilla bean!!!! I think that's what I guessed... will have to double-check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->