- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

nice guesses ladies ;) thanks so much. I posted the pictures above in the spoiler. are they not showing?

Congrats on a great scan and so happy the experience was overall a happy one :dance:

Wohoo yay for team blue! Congrats on your little man!

I didn't think you were talking to much! Could feel the excitement as I read your post, I bet you can't stop smiling :D

Awww great news nillabean. Cangratulations on your little man x
Sounds like ur scan was such a lovely experience, so happy for u x

OK Thanks. I will take em down now. I'm excited to your scans next ladies. Any of u have any appts coming up? I have two hgh risk appts next week and it will be the first appts without hubby. I'm a bit nervous but I hope things continue to go well.

I just added june smith as a fb friend :) and sent a message waiting to be accepted to the fb group :)

Is everyone here in the fb group?

No ruz sorry. I don't even have fb. i wonder how active it is there. Welcome to the group: )

Ruz - I'm on the fb group. It is an active bunch of supportive ladies! I love it. I feel like this thread moves so fast that my posts get overlooked sometimes. It's a lot easier to post there so I think a lot of the people that post there a lot don't frequent here as much anymore.

Ruz - I'm on the fb group. It is an active bunch of supportive ladies! I love it. I feel like this thread moves so fast that my posts get overlooked sometimes. It's a lot easier to post there so I think a lot of the people that post there a lot don't frequent here as much anymore.

aww :( sorry if u ever felt overlooked

aww :( sorry if u ever felt overlooked

I never felt overlooked purposely! I just think the thread is so busy it's just the nature of this type of thing! :)

I don't think this thread is moving so fast as only few people post here anymore.... I think most of the ladies here are more active in FB... I've been planning to leave this thread because it's too silent but some ladies are still here that i just can't leave them alone.

Ok thanks. Yes it is a bit hard to follow this thread. I'll wait until I get my fb invite to the group :)

Hope it wont take long :)

Bump or fab flab - you decide :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/jqEifEA.jpg

12 Weeks compared to 15 Weeks

https://i.imgur.com/2YTLA6E.png

I don't think this thread is moving so fast as only few people post here anymore.... I think most of the ladies here are more active in FB... I've been planning to leave this thread because it's too silent but some ladies are still here that i just can't leave them alone.

Oh noo dont leave. Ur right. Only a few of us are even active right now.

Smoore...is your other June baby thread active?

Bump or fab flab - you decide :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/jqEifEA.jpg

12 Weeks compared to 15 Weeks

https://i.imgur.com/2YTLA6E.png
Wow so awesome. Ur bump looks awesome. U have great progression pics like mdcspa.

I haven't taken a pic of my bump yet. It does look bigger but there is still some jiggle lol. Not like super tight like some ladies with their six pack still basically showing. That amazes me as well. Pretty awesome.

Anyway. Thanks for sharing.

P.s Shilo ...u are a silent ninja.: -0 Thanks for updating the main page with the gender of my baby so fast. Haven't seen u talk here in a while. ;)

Thanks Nillabean :hugs:
I got the idea of doing comparison pics from Mdcspa. We've 'known' each other since both were still trying to concieve and she got me into opks, temping that lead to a BFP so I figure her ideas are all good :D

Oh and trust me there is still a lot of jiggle in my wiggle but I can defo not suck my lower tummy in anymore so that to me is bump :)

Cannot wait for you to do one and share with us!

Awww I love bump pics and I'd Defo say bump.
I'm convinced mine still just looks like a fat tumpt so not taken many pics x

Nillabean: I've got a MW appointment Monday then my 20 weeks scan on the 6th of Feb. Think I may get a consultant appointment inbetween tho as I've changed hospitals.
Will double check with MW on Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->