- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Sorry about ur appt fox. How many weeks are you?

Spicy power :p
It's funny because with me, it's only certain spicy things but I'm so opposite. I like my cookies n cream ice cream and soda floats lol. So I'm either really sweet or spicy. This pregnancy I haven't had and real cravings.

My first miscarriage, Omg. I would smell blueberries in the air and I wanted blue Berry pancakes,muffins,crumble cake.everything blueberry. I'm wondering if the craving thing is a correlation of gender and that possibly couslve been a girl.

Sorry ur scan was so awful missfox. My first one was like that, amongst other things I was peed off about with that hospital so hoping both urs and my next scan go better xx

Nillabean: I haven't herd of spicy being bad and must admit I do eat quite a bit myself it tends to be some of the only stuff I can keep down when it's fresh from the take away, living in bradford it would be rude not to have the occasional curry haha!!

Has any one suffered from bad nightmares? Mine were bad before but there horrendous now. Mainly about things going wrong with baby, woke up in fits of hysterical crying this morning, ever woke up the other half. Scared the life out of the poor bloke I think :'( x

Not had nightmares so to speak, but last night I was reading about 2nd, 3rd, 4th pregnancy birth weights and I dreamt about it. I went into labour at my current gestation (16 weeks) and baby was 8lb 10oz, but luckily survived the impossibility. I was distraught.

Tmi but just went to the toilet and when i wiped there was brown discharge. Im 18 weeks. I didnt feel any cramping before i noticed the discharge.

Aww no :( bad dreams are just so unsettling arnt they!!
I think the general rule with brown blood isn't normally bad. Only bright red along with cramps. When I had my MMC it was RED with clots and awful cramps.
If your really worried just get onto ur midwife xx

Tmi but just went to the toilet and when i wiped there was brown discharge. Im 18 weeks. I didnt feel any cramping before i noticed the discharge.

Praying everything is well weewdy..... It cold be due to the stretching uterus... All i know is that, it's good when not accompanied by any pain and it's not red.... :hugs:

I've had a few horrible nightmares, but none about the baby. It was horrible butbthankfully I haven't had one in a while

As for the blood. Hopefully all is well. Update us if u can. I was spotting a bit 2weeks or so ago and my ob said she bled up until 18 weeks, but she was able to come to the office anytime she wanted to check the baby, so she understand our stress.

I've Also bled bright red blood this pregnancy and had horrible cramps.I learned that that does not Always equate miscarriage either. Now that my babe is higher, we know the cause of the owing isn't the baby, but they need to do some tests to figure out what's really going on.

My new doc Also said that brown blood is not something to worry about too much although she understands the stress. Are u going to go to the er?

I've had a few m nightmares in my 1st tri but they were very few. I can understand waking up and still feeling bad.

I hope everything is okay, Weewdy! I do agree with the other ladies though, brown is considered old and not to worry about. Prayers and good thoughts your way!

I feel completely fine. No pain or cramping. I am lying down just now resting. With my first i experienced nothing like this but i do know every pregnancy is different.

I don't put too much weight on cravings. Last pregnancy, I was all about the sweets and I was having a boy. This time, I'm more about spicy and meat based type things and it's a girl!

My doctor said to not stress about spotting, but to let them know. He said the only time he would need to know immediately is if it was like period bleeding. He went through quite a few "this may happen - this is normal, call me asap for this" type of things. I think due to my last pregnancy he was anticipating tons of anxiety and nerves and wanted to make sure to thoroughly cover the bases.

I have been having some pretty crazy, creepy, dreams. However, it is weird as I know in the dream that I'm just dreaming and it's okay. So, they don't really scare me like they were a while ago.

MissFox- Sorry for the dodgy scan! I hope you have a better scan with the doctor.

Some times I know it's a dream as there just too daft! It's the ones that feel real that bother me :'(
I had a lot af nightmares after my dog was put to sleep and I was pregnant at the time so I think what u said on my other thread Sarah might ring true with stress and over thinking xx

Nillabean hope all goes well with the tests
I know red blood doesn't always mean something bad was just using my experience as a comparison to brown blood and what weedy was experiencing x

Weedy: lying down and drinking plenty of fluid also ment to be advisable if you have any blood / spotting. My sister blead tilll 7 months with her first little boy to the point she didn't even know she was pregnant untill she demanded a second opinion after her 3rd drs visit x

Ohhh my gosh. I cannot even imagine bleeding for 7 months. That's nerve wracking

And Ty: ) some won't happen anytime soon. Can't do proper tests and procedures until after birth. Just gotta deal with it. All for baby so all is good

It wasn't a constant bleeding. She just thought it was an irregular period. I'd be petrified if I knew but she didn't know she was pregnant untill 7months ha ha. How easy would that be?? Shocking, but easy xx

Hey everyone, I haven't posted anything for awhile.

My fiancé and i have decided not to do any ultrasounds. We got to hear our baby's heartbeat a day before my birthday. It was so exciting.

I started feeling the baby movements at 9 weeks, they were slight movements and not often. As the weeks progressed the movements became more and more. At times the movements would be in two places simultaneously. I am now 16 weeks and feeling many flutters below my ribs.

I think I can feel the baby so high and so early because I am really short.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well.....YAY!!!
I'm glad got to hear ur baby's heartbeat. Can I ask why u don't want ultrasound? Did u hear bad effect on baby?

I read some studies, which I need to find, that there may be a link between the rise in autism and ultrasounds. The ultrasounds have now become far more sensitive which may detriment the babies health. My midwife brought this up to us during our 1st visit as well. She said that an ultrasound is not medically necessary. My fiancé and I are still discussing it though.

I have had some bad dreams that were recurring nightmares of childhood. it has been completely crazy.

Last night I didn't have a bad dream but a wild one. For some reason whenever our heater kicks on an obnoxious clicking sound would come from the closet. I really didn't think I would be able to fall asleep but I guess I did. I began dreaming of being an assistant to this man who had this super complicated cabinet safe. He would recite the combinations and try them out and would get the combo wrong constantly. All I could hear as he was trying the different combos was clickety clickety clickety clack....I began to awake from my dream realizing that stupid clicking noise was that open closet. I got up faster than I ever have during this entire pregnancy and slammed the dumb closet door shut. When I laid back down my fiancé laughed and said "THANK YOU"...I asked for what.. he responded "FOR NOT GIVING A DAMN and FIXING IT, I couldn't sleep." LOL I think I was not only angry with the closet but angry at that stupid dude in the dream for not being able to open the darned safe. CRAzY DrEaMz.

How do I get added to the FB group?

How do I get in on this secret Facebook group? Is it something my friends can see?

What about lemon? I must have looked like a freak at the restaurant last night. I had soda water with lots of lemon and when it was done the waiter wanted to take my glass. I quickly grabbed it and then ate all the lemons before allowing him the glass. Now I'm embarassed haha :rofl:

I hear you on the lemons! Right now I'm having a movie night with my elderly residents, they are eating popcorn and I've peeled a lemon. I eat it like an orange. Lol!

To join the FB group, send a friend request to this fake profile I made. Then send a message to it with your username:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008049825645

Once you've done that, I will add you to the FB group next time I check it. No one can see that you're in the group or what you post unless they're in the group too. It's completely secret. The group isn't even searchable.

What about lemon? I must have looked like a freak at the restaurant last night. I had soda water with lots of lemon and when it was done the waiter wanted to take my glass. I quickly grabbed it and then ate all the lemons before allowing him the glass. Now I'm embarassed haha :rofl:

I hear you on the lemons! Right now I'm having a movie night with my elderly residents, they are eating popcorn and I've peeled a lemon. I eat it like an orange. Lol!

Yip I do that too and dh looks at me like he is just waiting for the corners of my mouth to curl because of the sour taste but it doesn't.

I have had some bad dreams that were recurring nightmares of childhood. it has been completely crazy.

Last night I didn't have a bad dream but a wild one. For some reason whenever our heater kicks on an obnoxious clicking sound would come from the closet. I really didn't think I would be able to fall asleep but I guess I did. I began dreaming of being an assistant to this man who had this super complicated cabinet safe. He would recite the combinations and try them out and would get the combo wrong constantly. All I could hear as he was trying the different combos was clickety clickety clickety clack....I began to awake from my dream realizing that stupid clicking noise was that open closet. I got up faster than I ever have during this entire pregnancy and slammed the dumb closet door shut. When I laid back down my fiancé laughed and said "THANK YOU"...I asked for what.. he responded "FOR NOT GIVING A DAMN and FIXING IT, I couldn't sleep." LOL I think I was not only angry with the closet but angry at that stupid dude in the dream for not being able to open the darned safe. CRAzY DrEaMz.

How do I get added to the FB group?

Hehe, dont you hate these weird pregnancy dreams?!
Last week I dreamt these two punk teenagers were trying to drown an old polar bear, and Dudley's parents (from Harry Potter) were trying to save it and I watched them all drown.
I also had a dream that Phil from duck dynasty was giving me a kitten, so he was looking through his dumpster for one but he just kept pulling out dead cats and saying, "Nope, not this one....That ones dead....Not this one either."

Lol your crazy dream reminded me of some of the odd-er ones I have had lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->