- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I wish my dreams were more funny/odd than horrible. Rather wake up thinking WTF than crying for sure haha x

I had a sh!tty dream last night... literally! There were poop filled diapers everywhere and I had to clean them. Plus it was disposables that HAD to be washed :wacko:

This being my 1st child I would like to avoid poopy diapers for a little while longer, I mean I still have time :haha:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54aa66ff35150.gif

:rofl: wunnabubba..... Enjoy the time you have before then... :haha: Guess i'm still lucky i never had any bad dreams yet.... (knock on wood)

:rofl: wunnabubba..... Enjoy the time you have before then... :haha: Guess i'm still lucky i never had any bad dreams yet.... (knock on wood)

I think the trigger for that dream was the mommy changing her baby's poopy diaper in the restaurant restroom yesterday :haha:

Feels funny to have you call me by screen name lol :hugs:

Awww thank you mdscpa :flower:
Had my 16 week apointment today with MW and she looked for heart beat, she found it straight away with out really trying. Think even she was shocked how easy it was!! So there can't be too fat can I!! Still hurts when they bring up bmi! Cheeky beggers xxx

I'm glad I mentioned bad dreams, had a right good giggle at some of your dreams, and makes me feel a little less daft for mine haha xx

I have a scan on the 6th of Feb I think. That will be 20weeks and hoping we will find out gender. If we're Wernt so broke from Xmas and new year I think I may have caved in and bought a early gender scan but doesn't really seem all that far away now haha xx how about u? Have you got any other appointments before ur scan date? Xxxx

Actually our doc told us to come back a month after our last appointment i had it @ 13 weeks so we originally planned to go back a month later (17 weeks) but then we opted not to since 20 weeks isn't that far.

Was that just an appointment or for a scan?
I've been told I'll have extra scans, not that I'm complaining but think that's at 28 weeks. Next midwife appointment is 24 weeks

I'm starting to worry about the frequent appointments I have. Every week I will have appointments as of now. Ob one week.then she schedules an ultrasound for me somewhere else. And then high risk the alternate week. So she is seeing me every 2 weeks. I think She's being easy on me because she knows my experience and issues and wants me to stay calm, but u guys aren't being seen for a month!

Maybe I'm thinking too much into it and it's good that they are watching , but some of u who are high risk aren't even being seen that often right? I will ask on friday

I will be seen more often than once a month as I need to wait for my consultant at the new hospital to make an appointment and I think from there on its gonna be pretty full on with new head scans and appointments to discuss results and way forward xx

I'm having sooooo much trouble waiting patiently for my anatomy scan!!!

I'm glad your appointment went well Pink and that the mw found the heartbeat so easily.

I don't get seen that much, basically just to get my prenatals. I go through the goverment as I don't have medical aid. So I go in once a month just to collect meds. Thus far weight, bloods, iron tests etc was done when I found out I was pregnant then every 2nd month.

My early scans were private scans as the government gives you 1 scan at 20 week.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm happy to not be high risk but I feel like I'm not being cared for properly :cry: Nothing is physically wrong but I would have preferred the care I got when we lived in the big cities with high paying jobs and good medical aids...

Thanks pink

Melissa when is your scan? My ob wanted me to wait til 20 weeksfor gender, but I couldn't wait. Even when she showed me boy bits at 16 weeks, she said it was too early, so I was still thinking I couldhave my little girl lol. it was pretty obvious though. We have to teach patience to our children, but it seems like I'm most anxious and impatient now.

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/pregnancy/old-wives-tales-boy-or-girl#.VKrb2sko6BZ

Some are silly, but the ones who know the sex, were any of these nwk

I Co mpletely understand. Even if ur not high risk, doesn't mean u don't have worries, and I'm sure it wouodnt be nice and reassuring for u to be able to hear/see ur baby mOre frequently.

I Also feel that women with no aid deserve quality care as well and shouldn't be treated like bottom feeders. It's heartless to me. Yes it's nice they are giving u a scan, but a couple more wouldn't hurt. If u went to the emergency room and complained of pain. or something like that if u had it, would they give a scan there to make sure baby is ok? Or would they turn u away because u dont have insurance?t
I'm glad your appointment went well Pink and that the mw found the heartbeat so easily.

I don't get seen that much, basically just to get my prenatals. I go through the goverment as I don't have medical aid. So I go in once a month just to collect meds. Thus far weight, bloods, iron tests etc was done when I found out I was pregnant then every 2nd month.

My early scans were private scans as the government gives you 1 scan at 20 week.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm happy to not be high risk but I feel like I'm not being cared for properly :cry: Nothing is physically wrong but I would have preferred the care I got when we lived in the big cities with high paying jobs and good medical aids...

I have my anomaly scan on 19th jan when I'll be exactly 20 weeks then I'll be seen fortnightly from 24-30 weeks, then weekly from 30 weeks. I will also have a growth scan at 30 weeks and depending on how things look then I'll have another either fortnightly or at 34 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->