- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

mdscpa . i found a 3d pic of woman who got a 3d ultrasound with her anterior placenta. in 2d, yes you can see a side profile, but it was so difficult to get a good shot with placenta in the way for 3d imaging. it doesnt cross split like 2d. or watever they call it.

https://www.geekinheels.com/wp-content/uploads/old/3d_ultrasound_19_weeks1.JPG

https://www.auroraskye.com/photos/BABYGIRL_21.JPG

at first i actually thought i had an anterior placenta, but i misheard my ob. anywho. many women have found it difficult with their 3d pics ive read if theyve had a 3d ultrasound.

the place i went to, you have to sign a disclaimer stating that if ur baby is in a bad position, or placenta is in the way, u still have to pay full price, and an additonal 50 bucks if u would like to come back at a future date to check again. man oh man would i been so broken harted if my baby was facing down and placenta was in the way.

so good luck with ur 3d scan :):thumbup: i hope u get to see watever makes you happy. the mommy in the first pic said she was happy because she at least got to see the smile. im glad she was able to feel something

wunnnnnaaabubbbaaa ur hilarious

If I wasn't pregnant already all this scans and baby talk would have me broody!

I cannot see what is where in the 1st pic but the 2nd one makes me heart melt with that cute button nose :)

ur right. seems more interesting as a pregnant woman lol.
If I wasn't pregnant already all this scans and baby talk would have me broody!

I cannot see what is where in the 1st pic but the 2nd one makes me heart melt with that cute button nose :)

wunna.jpg

just for u wunna i edited the pic. can u see now? mouth nose cheek

Thank you all for the encouragement and kind words. Most of my local friends have never experienced a miscarriage and, honestly, I think it's one of those things that society just expects you to just kind of "get over." I think the mentality is "You never had a baby, so why are you so sad about it?" Even some of my best friends shy away from conversation when I mention our loss or that time period of my life. And i get it, death/loss is uncomfortable and if you've never been through it you can't relate. I'm glad I found you all and I'm thankful for understanding people that know my hesitation with getting excited about this pregnancy. Thanks again! (and sorry about posting in the red lettering...I'm still not even sure how that happened!).

Thanks Nilla!! With the editing I could see perfectly, I just needed some guidance.

It's like with those very early hpt's... if I didn't know where the line was suppose to show I probably would have missed the start of my bfp on 9dpo :D

Thank you all for the encouragement and kind words. Most of my local friends have never experienced a miscarriage and, honestly, I think it's one of those things that society just expects you to just kind of "get over." I think the mentality is "You never had a baby, so why are you so sad about it?" Even some of my best friends shy away from conversation when I mention our loss or that time period of my life. And i get it, death/loss is uncomfortable and if you've never been through it you can't relate. I'm glad I found you all and I'm thankful for understanding people that know my hesitation with getting excited about this pregnancy. Thanks again! (and sorry about posting in the red lettering...I'm still not even sure how that happened!).

I'm glad you can find support in us :hugs:

You are more than allowed to grieve for your loss and regardless of what people say you had a baby!!! Again I'm very sorry you had to suffer through that.

You and your baby will remain in my prayers and I cannot wait to see you progress and blossom in this pregnancy :)

Oh wunnabubba you don't half make me laugh haha! And you sound just like me!
I'm not violent but I hate stupid / ignorant people. Drives me up the wall haha!
The more often I have bloods and stuff the less of a fuss I cause but the thought of it petrifies me!

Nillabean:
Oh I have a list of ideas for tattoos longer than my arm haha. I want a cheshire cat from tim burtons Alice in wonderland on my hand, a realistic raven on my chest, my left arm will be covered in pics of my staffie kiara and old fashioned jewellery. And my right arm will be all my fav female game/film/tv characters haha! Bit of a geek like that.
Also want an emblem from the assassins creed games on my sternum just under my boobs.
Currently watching that new film, the book of life and loving the female god character xx

Gaddie:
I get what u mean about close friends or people you know not knowing how to react or what to say. It is difficult. I find it difficult to comfort other ladies when I've been thru MC multiple times.
This forum was a great source of comfort and understanding when it happened again in may!
Wishing you the very best xx

double triple gulp. chest boob tats 0_0 . wow. umm. cough . im cringing in pain .... :baby:

r u gonna get ur babys name or portrait?

r u going for full body? i cant even imagine the pain. i once got the top of one of my ears pierced(closed up now) but it hurt so bad and i thought i was being pulled to the ground on the side the ear was pierced. i told the guy to let go of my ear. everyone was laughing cuz no one was touching me. i was bleeding and the blood was just rushing. so horrid

I think maybe i'll be pretty much covered by the time I'm done. I will Defo have a tattoo for the baby, I had one after my miscarriage on my hand and in its only little way it helped. I wanted a pic of my scan but not sure how it would come out. Will have to speak to my tattooist.
I got a few piercings but I don't cope aswell. Still rather have tattoos haha.
My actual boobs won't be tattooed just more the bony parts round. Not a fan of tattoos on boobs. Also not keen on butt tattoos haha!

Yeah you are correct Nilllabean I've also read that when having a 3D/4D US esp when you are going later in your pregnancy.... They have a time frame for getting a good picture though for ladies with anterior placenta and that they should be seen around 26-28 weeks when there's still enough space in the uterus, amniotic fluid is considered as well. I'll be fine with whatever our baby allows me to see as long as he/she is healthy, seeing the face clearly is a bonus.

Yeah you are correct Nilllabean I've also read that when having a 3D/4D US esp when you are going later in your pregnancy.... They have a time frame for getting a good picture though for ladies with anterior placenta and that they should be seen around 26-28 weeks when there's still enough space in the uterus, amniotic fluid is considered as well. I'll be fine with whatever our baby allows me to see as long as he/she is healthy, seeing the face clearly is a bonus.

i never knew the time frame. i thought i had an anterior placenta and i wouldve just paid at 16 weekd for the 3d gender scan and not known. i wouldve been so bumbed being turned away. are you the one who said you would have to drive 50 miles just to get it done? that is super far

lol pink. i think contractions might be a breeze for you. i was watching best ink one time and someone had said it was easier than her labor lol.

I haven't asked our current hospital yet if they have 3D will do on our next visit otherwise we'll have a private scan elsewhere DH already knows a place.. Nope, its not me.

I think between the tattoos and the pain from brain surgery I may just get away with labour pain haha!
Providing I get a consultant who knows what their doing and I can have a natural birth that is x

I think between the tattoos and the pain from brain surgery I may just get away with labour pain haha!
Providing I get a consultant who knows what their doing and I can have a natural birth that is x

wow pink. I forgot all about that. All joking aside. you seriously are very strong and truly brave. much respect for u wanting natural birth and being a tough cookie ;)

i remember when the nurse first told me ii had a tilted uterus, she told me dont worry because it will go back to normal.

well i just spoke with my mother, and she said ive had a tilted uterus since forever. my first papsmear was at 16 ( mom wanted me to to make sure i was a virgin lol). anywho doc had told her i had a tilted uterus. she said she and all of her sisters (6 sisters) do. he said it was hereditary. i was researching on it and found out that one of the symptoms are pain during intercourse and another name for something when theres pain from it hitting the cervix. i didnt havee sex until i got married so in the beginning i figured it was 'supposed' to hurt. the only reason why im bringing it up more now is because the pain feels worse. im going to probably see if i need to talk to my ob or my gyn. i wonder if there is anything i can do.

then i read this crap

How Can A Tipped Uterus Affect My Pregnancy?

Usually between the 10th -12th week of pregnancy, your uterus will no longer be tipped or “backwards.” This should cause no difficulty for the pregnancy or for labor and birth. If the uterus does not move into a “middle” position, miscarriage can occur, but this is very rare.

i was told this as well, but it hasnt and is still pushing towards the back and everyone keeps commenting on it, but if i knew this, i wouldve been asking more questions. im freaking out.

https://www.herballove.com/sites/default/files/images/guide/women/intercourse_pain/tipped_uterus_b.gif

wow pink. I forgot all about that. All joking aside. you seriously are very strong and truly brave. much respect for u wanting natural birth and being a tough cookie ;)

I'm more scared or the being put to sleep if I needed a c section as I'm banned from having epidural!
I'd much rather the pain and just suffer thru than have alsorts of stuff put thru my system. I won't even take paracetamol now. The nurses thought I was mad when I got admitted to hospital when my preasure/chiari headache wouldn't leave after 5 days.
It just isn't worth any risk to me at all.
If someone told me it would be dangerous for bub to have natural birth there would be no hesitation and I'd just have to suck it up and go for c section but unless they can't give me a damn good reason to at least try natural i'll keep changing docs/hospitals till I find the right one xx

I actually know of a few women with tilted uterus with absolutely no issues during pregnancy, working in hospitals you meet all sorts of people and hear stories you would never even imagined could be real.
Maybe just ring someone tomorrow who can give you some answers and that would prob calm ur nerves a little.
Also stay away from Google or the internet, it fills ur head with all kinds of nonsense. I had to stop looking up my brain condition as I was convinced I was gonna die on the operation table after some of the stuff I read xx atleast 90% of it is just so counter productive xx

thanks. and yea. i will wait til friday at my next appt. i would just most of all like to be helped with the pain. theres been long periods before this when weve skipped long periods of specifically intercourse but i truly never put much care into it. oh well for now

and u have just frightened me more. thats tough. And i pray you dont have to go through that and the birth of your baby goes well and u both are good! you never know what someone is going through when u walk past them in a store or get mad at them for driving too slow/too fast. just the little things! it truly makes you think.

thanks for responding btw

I think it's hardest finding some one who can relate to what your going thru and also on the other end of the scale it's hard to be empathetic about some thing you have no comprehension of!
It's great here tho as everyone seems to rally round and make you feel better when you prob feel most vulnerable.
Thanks hun means a lot that you send best wishes and I truly wish you and little babba all the very best of of heath and luck all the way to delivery and beyond xxx

I have a tilted uterus. Sex does hurt. Lol. No complications with it during pregnancy though. I'm also hyper mobile so that causes extra discomfort.
I've had a csection under general anesthesia. It is rough and I still have emotional issues associated with it. Luckily baby number 2 was a vbac and I'm hoping this one will be as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->