- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I have a tilted uterus. Sex does hurt. Lol. No complications with it during pregnancy though. I'm also hyper mobile so that causes extra discomfort.
I've had a csection under general anesthesia. It is rough and I still have emotional issues associated with it. Luckily baby number 2 was a vbac and I'm hoping this one will be as well.

do you find that it hurts even after sex is over a bit? and im happy u had no complications during pregnancy

was it emotional because you wanted to witness baby comign out, or the pain afterwards? either or, im sorry you had a difficult time with it :(:hugs:
what s vbac?

ohhhhh ok. ty. i never knew that you could do that. i was always under the impression you had to get consecutive c sections. thats cool. glad u got to experience that

i always though that once you had a c section you always had them, one born every minute has taught me so much haha

Morning ladies :hi: Hope you are all doing well!

While we are on the subject :)
For you mommies who have had babies already, did you feel uncomfortable having sex after baby started moving? Not physically uncomfortable just in the sense that you are in a moment and then with a kick you are reminded that it's not just you and dh?

I'm not feeling movements yet but I was thinking about this last night and I think that I might not want to have sex once the baby starts moving...

Bump Photos at 17 Weeks Pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/17wbumpsummary_zps29a33963.jpg

Here's 16 weeks. Decided to use the same dress from now on for closer comparison:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/16wsummary_zpsd4b539a8.jpg

Is it true your bump gets higher with every pregnancy? I already feel huge for 16weeks and feel as though I look much further on than I am, dread to think how big I would look after a few at this point if they do get bigger haha

Oh and would it be possible to have my EDD changed on the 1st page pretty please. It's moved to the 22nd now. Well changed at my 12wk scan but keep forgetting haha!
Doubt that will be the actual date bub will arrive as they come when there good and ready haha

Woohoo mdscpa. U look awesome. How tall are u by the way?

BTW ur black baby line is below. My black line I've developed was first seen going from my bellybutton up ... I do see a faint line going down now for me. The lines are interesting and neat.

Anybody have dry skin? My skin gets dry so fast. Seems like almost eczema in certain spots.

Gm wunna. Hoe gan dit

My linea nigra started few weeks ago below my belly button and started to get pass above it already not so visible yet because of the cam's flash... But it is so noticeable but not like the one below....

Got my height from my mom and i'm the shortest among my siblings.. Dad is 6'3"

My linea nigra started few weeks ago below my belly button and started to get pass above it already not so visible yet because of the cam's flash... But it is so noticeable but not like the one below....

Got my height from my mom and i'm the shortest among my siblings.. Dad is 6'3"

I got my line at like 8 weeks. At first I thought it was a weird stretch mark coming through lol.

And Wow. Ur dad is tall. Who knows how tall my baby will be. My hubbys mom is like 4'11 and his dad is like 5'6.. my hubby is like 6 feet.

My mom is my height and dad is like 6'1ish ... it's so awesome how genetics work. I couod have like 4 tall kids qnd one tiny might coming through from his mom's lineage.

I'm really excited to see what my baby boy will look like.
Any of u ladies in interracial relationships?

Btw.do think ur having a boy or girl. I'm gonna guess girl: ) lol

My DH is like 5'8"ish and he's the shortest among the boys :lol: We too are getting excited how tall our baby will look like....My guts tell me I'm having a girl... DH and my dad thinks it's gonna be a boy.... Hopefully, baby will cooperate on our 20-week scan.... Curious if our LO will still measure a week ahead like the last two scans....

I'm a proper short arse then haha. I think I'm just 5"4 and that's a good day lol.
Must admit I do love being small tho. Before my disability kicked in I used to wear like 9inch stilletos and stuff and was still only just taller than most people. Don't think I'd have looked right if I started tall and put docking great heels on Lmao x

I'm excited for u now and anticipating the news .

U know my baby was measuring small and within 5 days which was from the 3d scan to my appt on Tue. My baby was measuring 7 ounces and a tiny bit ahead. I'm wondering if the bp medication and less stress is helping with his size n stuff. I'm gonna ask my ob tomorrow.

Lol pink. Yes ur a shorty :p... and Omg at those tall heals. Ur crazy. I hate heels.I have flat feet and my feet would crumble if I had to walk around in heels like that. 1 inch is fine enough if necessary Lololol. That is so ridiculously high. well u have an extra hidden talent lol

Nilla, dit gaan goed dankie en met jou?
(I'm good thank you and how are you?)

I'll try and see if I can remember to comment on everything I read now because my brain has turned pregnant again today. I took tea to my boss earlier and when I got to her desk I saw that I neglected to add water to the cup :rofl:

I'm not in an interracial relationship but sometimes do feel my husband is from another planet... does that count.
I'm about 1.53metres and I think that roughly makes me 5 foot? So I'll be shorty with you gals :)

I use to love wearing heals! But I've broken my left ankle years ago and then 2 years ago I tore all the ligaments in the same ankle and had to have reconstructive ligament surgery. Subsequently I don't have the best ankle (according to the surgeon). So I push it with heels now but only wedges because they are more solid.

I saw mention of stretch marks and I had about 3 early on which have now doubled and they are dark ones :cry:
I put Bio Oil on twice a day but I doubt that I'll ever look good in that area again.

I've just always loved heels. I'm not massively girly but that was the one thing I couldn't go with out ha!
Still got most of my shoes, can't bear to get rid of them, I'm too attached to some of them :cry:
Feels like my next scan is so far off its driving me up the wall! Looked for a private gender scan but their either miles away, stupidly expensive or I not available till 18 wks. If I'm gonna wait that long might aswell wait till 20wks
So hard having to buy neutral stuff haha

Your scan is also in Feb if I'm not mistaken Pink?

Mine is 11 Feb and I too feel that it is just soooooo long away. I want to start with the nursery but I put that on complete hold until my scan to see what the gender is before I go full on decorating mad etc.

Now in the mean time it feels like I'm suppose to be doing something the whole time and I know it is the nursery that is subconsciously bugging me

Boo with the stretch marks Pamela... Still I love to have them if it means i'll be pregnant....

:rofl: I guess it's not pregnancy brain why you forgot to pour water in... Maybe you really like your boss and you want her to drink an undiluted or a concentrated tea :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->