- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

..i cant see ur response right now and csnt thinkof what i am was.. grrr.. hmm. Ik ben goed dankie .. lol. I tried.I'm good Thanks. Afrikaans actually sounds a bit siilar to English a bit. It's like u can make out or comprehend the just of what is being said. Nice.

Wooooooow. I was so right. U are the tiniest of all lololol. The pic I sent u, I would be that big dog and u would be the small one lolololol

3 stretch marks isn't that bad. Don't worry and Hopefully they do get better. Keep using your oil for prevention as well. I've been using the coco butter lotion. Wasn't using it before Cuzz the smell made me sick, but I'm starting back up again.

And ouch about ur ankle.

Lol at the tea comment. When will u stop working? How did u manage work with all the fatigue and Ms

Wanted to share this video i just saw... I'm not sure if me and DH can have this kind of conversation with our kid(s) in the future, not that soon... :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3MyLt6l5n0&feature=share

Aww at the nursery talk. My hubby actually out an offer on a home last week. I'm really praying we get the home and are able to move soon. We have been looking for a home For over 7 months. 2 homes we had out offers on and things didn't pan out. Either inspection or the offer and type of loan my hubby has since he is in the military and doesn't have to pay down payment. We find out sometime this week if they've accepted. We've been going back and forth last couple of days.

I am so excited to start figuring out what to get for the nursery and setting up the new house if we get it.

I was just looking at diaper bags yesterday. Have u guys heard of the jujubee bags? They look awesome when I watched all of the benefits on YouTube.

Anywho. Have u guys thought about colors or themes?

And will u guys sleep with baby or actually keep him or her in the nursery lol. My sis slept with my mom and really was only in her nursery during the day for naps.

To Co sleep or not to Co sleep

I talk a lot sorry

Yeah my scan is Feb, the 6th I think grrrr
Yeah I also feel like I should always be doing something. Just wish I had the energy to actually be doing something all the time. Was feeling ok for a week or so now I just feel battered and like I'm going to pass out asleep all the time again. And really struggling getting food in again which I suppose isn't helping. Ohhh and the sickness is back :(

I like the idea of co sleeping, mainly because I plan on breast feeding and I just think it's gonna make my life so much easier haha x

Boo with the stretch marks Pamela... Still I love to have them if it means i'll be pregnant....

:rofl: I guess it's not pregnancy brain why you forgot to pour water in... Maybe you really like your boss and you want her to drink an undiluted or a concentrated tea :rofl:

Haha it was literally just a tea bag in the cup and no boiling water so it couldn't brew :rofl:

..i cant see ur response right now and csnt thinkof what i am was.. grrr.. hmm. Ik ben goed dankie .. lol. I tried.I'm good Thanks. Afrikaans actually sounds a bit siilar to English a bit. It's like u can make out or comprehend the just of what is being said. Nice.

Wooooooow. I was so right. U are the tiniest of all lololol. The pic I sent u, I would be that big dog and u would be the small one lolololol

3 stretch marks isn't that bad. Don't worry and Hopefully they do get better. Keep using your oil for prevention as well. I've been using the coco butter lotion. Wasn't using it before Cuzz the smell made me sick, but I'm starting back up again.

And ouch about ur ankle.

Lol at the tea comment. When will u stop working? How did u manage work with all the fatigue and Ms

I had 3 and they are about 12 now (yes I quickly counted them at my desk quickly :haha: ) I'll keep up with the oil but this tiger will at the end have the stripes!

In South Africa we are allowed 4 months maternity leave and it is up to the company that you work for to decide if they pay you for that time or not. If they don't pay you claim unemployment for those 4 months.
I'm going to try as far as I can to go until about 2 weeks before my due date to give me more time home with the baby.

I didn't struggle as much with fatigue at work as I did with morning sickness. So if I needed I just ran to the bathroom to throw up and that was that. I had to do it a few times during meetings as well and if people didn't want to understand their problem as I could care less :)

I'm sorry you are struggling again Pink :hugs: and I too wish I had energy so that my body can do everything on the list my mind has made!

I'll have baby sleep in the bedroom but in a separate cot that is not attached to the bed and also not in the bed. I intend to breastfeed as well so having baby in the room will make it easier as well and I give birth in the middle of our winter.

FX for the house Nilla! I hope you get the house!!!!

Ahahahah I haven't finished videlicet yet but so cute. "There's some kind of hole here like an igloo" ... and then the other boy saying his brother taught him. Oh gosh. I can remember in elementary, some kids already had bad experiences I knew some who were raped and kids just saying too much. My elementary Also went up to 6th grade and they had a sex ed week. After the video the 6th graders would come and tell the fourth and second graders everything. (Even grades had same lunch and playtime). So my school actually banned sex ed the next yr and after that our school only went up to 5th grade. I remember my on teaching me in 2nd grade at home after that whole ordeal lol. But it was good to know about ur body and how to protect it. So many kids get touched and don't know right from wrong always.

I'm 5'1 so another shortie here.
I don't feel uncomfortable having sex even though I can feel the baby moving. I don't like my boobs being played with though. I have carried differently with each pregnancy. Hopefully tonight I will be able To show you a bump pic from my last pregnancies. With the first I carried straight out in front and my 2nd I did too, but I carried the first a lot different shape wise. Both times you couldn't tell I was pregnant from behind. This time I'm pregnant all over, my butt and thighs have gotten bigger.

I'm 5'1 so another shortie here.
I don't feel uncomfortable having sex even though I can feel the baby moving. I don't like my boobs being played with though. I have carried differently with each pregnancy. Hopefully tonight I will be able To show you a bump pic from my last pregnancies. With the first I carried straight out in front and my 2nd I did too, but I carried the first a lot different shape wise. Both times you couldn't tell I was pregnant from behind. This time I'm pregnant all over, my butt and thighs have gotten bigger.

Maybe a boy this time? If it is different? :winkwink:

Wunnabubba, i guess we can call your stretch marks as a natural tiger tatoo... No needles or ink needed... That's awesome..... :haha::rofl:

My first two were pretty different also so it is hard to say. And everyone is guessing girl this time. And I think we all want a boy so bad that I'm expecting a girl lol

Haha I've already got leopard print: so if I get bad stretch marks I'm gonna look like a safari colouring book haha!

Wunnabubba:
Yeah I would have baby separate from our bed, thinking of a nursing chair and will also try and express a bit down the line so OH can do a few feeds. He was a little upset when I said I wanted as with is two LO's from previous marriage he did most of the feeding and loved it x
Also the tiredness had tailed off but this past few days i can't keep my eyes open. Struggling getting about a bit now as well which I don't think helps x

Aww yay another shortie hehe, do u like being tiny also missfox? X
I was thinking maybe boy too if your carrying different. I know it's a bit old wives tale but I think with some of them if not most there has to be some thing to it, my friend had two boys first and altho she didn't look massive with the boys this time her bump has been so petite I'd actually like to see if it is true.
Have you had any other noticeable differences with this pregnancy?
Good luck with the house nilla x

Wow struggling to keep up with this thread at minute haha

i used my bellybuds today. Ive had it for a week or so, but havent been using it much. for the past week, I was feeling baby kick every morning around 2-4 am. I havent felt him for a couple of days now and trying not to worry about it. because of that, i recorded a bunch of recordings and just put it against my tummy for a while. I am going to start doing it everyday(since i started at 12:30 today, i will do at least once at 12:30 everyday). i hope i get some movement around the times i play it

product review. its really nice and comfy. there is a two way headphone, so u and baby can hear the same thing at the same time. There is also adhesive tape included, but i havent wasted any yet and just hold the headphones myself. no big deal. I havent played anything like music. just recordings of my voice. volume seems a tiny bit low for the baby headphones, but hopefully they can still hear it

anybody have any names in mind? im still stuck on like 3 or 4 names.

We actually decided on our baby's name weeks ago :)

I want a name that has special meaning and had been googling like crazy. DH is adamant that he only likes one name and he kept shooting down all my suggestions. The name he picked is unisex and he is sticking to his guns. I googled the meaning and I found it to be the perfect name as the meaning is special to us both as this baby is really a "Gift from God"
Spelling will vary depending on gender. Jessie for girl and Jesse for boy

https://i.imgur.com/Lna6Jqi.png

thats cool wunna. glad you guys agreed on a name :thumbup:

i like names that have meaning to me as well. Ive been more into the names and researching than hubby though. and im glad he likes any name i have picked. and not only do i want a name that has meaning, but is easy to pronounce for non english speaking family members n wat not. the names that i like actually have meaning in multiple languages which is nice.

So have you decided on one specific name? Or are you not sharing? :winkwink:

I've been really lucky that every name I've mentioned the OH has liked so hoping it's nice and straight forward.
We're stuck on a few for boys names and have only one girls name. Funnily enough has a great meaning behind it to so another reason I'm quite (not) so secretly hoping for a little girl hahaha xx

I love the names you've picked wunna. There kind of traditional but complety different at the same time if you get what I mean haha xx

I am biased when it comes to choosing because my dh's 1st name is Amos :D
So I like that one.

I might have even chosen Amos as well even if dh had a different name.

Thx for sharing!

I am biased when it comes to choosing because my dh's 1st name is Amos :D
So I like that one.

I might have even chosen Amos as well even if dh had a different name.

Thx for sharing!

wow. wat a kawinkidink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you just might have been my sign:hugs: ;) ty for sharing that bit of info. how did his parents name him? from the bible or did they hear it from somewhere else?

imagine if you told us ur hubbys name a long time ago lol. u would think i was stealing his name.

p.s r u a speed reader? ive only met one other in my life. 9th grade english class lol. he could read a whole book in an hour. couldnt remember tiny details, but could give you the gist of the book

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->