- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

It is fun being small. I'm curious to see how it goes also because this is the most different I've carried so far. Other differences include nausea all the time and getting a lot more light headed. And so much more heart burn. My first pregnancy I puked a lot but it stopped by 15 weeks and I was good to go. My 2nd pregnancy I was nauseous every day until 4:30 but it stopped somewhere in early 2nd tri. I'm still nauseous and almost 20 weeks. It is weird.
We can't even talk about names until we know what we are having. The boys name has been picked out for a while but we will be stumped for a long time if it is a girl.

I'm happy to be your sign :thumbup:

He got his grandpa's name. So it has been a travelling name in the family. His great grandparents and earlier family members picked 'strong' names for the men combined with religion.

I love able! It's actually one of our boys names. But I first herd it on a TV show. Not being from a religious back ground I hadn't herd it before but OH informed me it was from religion so I looked up the story of able and cain and it's kind of stuck now! We also like jackson funnily enough from the same TV show and also OH's son is called jack so we may use the alternative spelling of jaxson and call him jax for short! Boys middle name is certain will be William ofter my late uncle. I only knew him for 6 months before we lost him and he complety changed my life and I thought a nice way to honour and acknowledge what he did for me was to name my son after him. Even before being pregnant I always said if I had a boy he would be named after his uncle xx
I'm not massive on the tradition of handing down names normally and did ask OH if he would like boy to be named after his father or if he minded me passing down my uncles name and he agreed that my uncles name and the reason behind it was more fitting so again I've been very lucky xx
My girls middle name is rose, although my friend has a little girl due with the middle name rose I'm hoping she will like the idea rather than assume it was pinched from her haha xx

WELL THANKS ALOT PINK FOR TAKING AWAY MY SIGN FROM BUBBA AAHAHAHAH u made it that much harder omg. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

we would not spell it able though because in spanish, they would not pronounce it as abel or enlgish able either but hable (h being silent)

sorry to hear about your late uncle. I felt the same way about my granfather but so many of my family members have given their sons middle name his name(too overused). but its nice to be able to have that reminder : )

jax is a cute n unique nickname.
I love able! It's actually one of our boys names. But I first herd it on a TV show. Not being from a religious back ground I hadn't herd it before but OH informed me it was from religion so I looked up the story of able and cain and it's kind of stuck now! We also like jackson funnily enough from the same TV show and also OH's son is called jack so we may use the alternative spelling of jaxson and call him jax for short! Boys middle name is certain will be William ofter my late uncle. I only knew him for 6 months before we lost him and he complety changed my life and I thought a nice way to honour and acknowledge what he did for me was to name my son after him. Even before being pregnant I always said if I had a boy he would be named after his uncle xx
I'm not massive on the tradition of handing down names normally and did ask OH if he would like boy to be named after his father or if he minded me passing down my uncles name and he agreed that my uncles name and the reason behind it was more fitting so again I've been very lucky xx
My girls middle name is rose, although my friend has a little girl due with the middle name rose I'm hoping she will like the idea rather than assume it was pinched from her haha xx

Aww I'm sorry :(
I just really think it's a beautiful name
And even more unique if it's going to be spelt different xx
Yeah I like jax, it reminds me of a game character and seen as I'm a bit of a game/sifi/film geek it may just swing the vote haha!
I also like korben for a boy and dallas for a girl, yet another film reference haha! I did like poppy and rosie but they were names we gave to our lizards! And leeloo from the same film as korben and dallas but my OH also pinched that for his leopard gecko haha

A few of the family have had boys since but not chose to give them my uncles names which is fine as I don't quite think he made the impact with them as he did me.
His daughter claimed she would name her son after him as she was expecting at the time but sadly after she got her hands on his money she lost interest in honouring his name! Which in turn only really made me more determined that it would be a boys middle name. I'd have chose it for a first name but not keen on the idea of it being shortened to will. And I've never known a middle name to be shortened. Also if he's not keen on an unusual first name he can always be called by William or will if he chose to xx

Fingers as still crossed for a girl and keeping that name just for me haha xx

A little worried. So I was feeling my baby for the past week or so every morning between 2-4am like clockwork.past couple of days, he hasn't been waning me up with that same movement. I Was then laying down and realize I was able to suck my stomach in all the way. It looks flattened than normal and no pain like I've usually felt when I try to suck mystomach in.

The no kicks plus no pain and flattened stomach has gotten me worried.

I hope everything is okay Nillabean! :hugs:
Can you maybe go to Dr to ask them to have a look and make sure that your boy is still okay?

Thanks for the update. FX that everything is fine hun and please let us know what they say. Prayers for you've been said already :hugs:

how did you get on nillabean? Been sending lots of :hugs: and good thoughts all day xx

Hope all is ok. Their sleep patterns change so very likely could have been sleeping.

thanks so much ladies.i felt a more positive response from u then hubby this morning lol. so sad...anywho baby boy was doing just fine. She told me not to worry right now because the movement wont be as consistent until i hit 21 weeks. so i shouldnt worry if i feel it for a couple of days and then stops for another few days.

he was measuring under on certain measurements but she said overall everything is average and he is doing well . he was so skinny just weeks ago and his little legs are getting so much fatter. its really awesome.

they also wanna up the dosage on my bp medication.

i also talked to her about the cervical pain n wat not and she did mention how it could be related to the tilted uterus even before pregnancy but unfortunately there is nothing they can do for correction until after birth. it sucks, but no other choice but to suck it up for now :)

p.s he was flashing me. his legs were spread open and his head was between his legs with eyes open

alrighty ladies. i forgot to take all my meds. even forgot to eat..

oh good news is that i can eat with my bp meds now. the bottle had told me not to eat 2 hrs before and not to eat 3 hous after.. so a total of 5 hours with nothing. it made my migraines stronger and made me feel just weak and crampy. im happy i dont have to do that crap anymore.

ok nap time for me. thank u sweet ladies for positive support and ihope u all r well

Ah wow Nilla! I'm so happy everything went well and that you guys are okay!

Little cheecky bugger obviously just wanted some extra attention and wanted to show you who is boss. Get you to 'come see' him and then flashes you :haha:

Enjoy your nap! :hugs:

I'm so glad it was good news hun. Been checking back all day waiting for you to update :hugs: thanks for letting us know before having ur nap xx

I caved in and booked an early gender scan so will know by this time next week!
Everyone's convinced it's a girl but really trying to not get my hopes up.

Also going trying some wedding dresses tomorrow with my mum so that will take my mind off for tomorrow at least haha. Not getting married till june 2016 giving my self time to heathily get back into shape after baby. But if I don't go now will be too bloody big to try anything on haha xx

Oooh wedding dress shopping sounds like soooo much fun! Enjoy.

I'm glad you got an appointment for early gender scan. Very exciting :)

Looks like I'll be by my lonesome till Feb :haha:

I just couldn't wait. I'm not a very patient person in the slightest. I'm only going because I know it's a good place and the scan is only £40 which is quite reasonable for near me xx

I'm not so patient either but I don't have a choice on this one :(
You can only go to the sonographer upon referal and mine is booked.

I can't go to my local GP who did my private scans either as he is out of town. I'll just have to learn to be patient and in the mean time find out your genders :)

Aww no that's not good!! Will be worth the wait tho. Next week even feels miles away haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->