- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

U guys r awesome -lol wunna u always make me laugh

Pink now I'm excited and anxious to find out when u tell us. So far it seems like Watever gender we have hoped for, we are getting the opposite. I hope u get surprised with the gender u want:)

When did u get engaged? 2016 seems so far away.organized to be looking so early lol.

BTW. If we are fortunate enough, how many kids wouod u guys like to have? My family was so big that many of my aunts chose to have one child (second child was like after 10yrs plus changing their minds lol). I grew up the only child as well until about 19 :0 ..so I would love to be able to have more than one.

Also. Were u guys asked if ur pregnancy was planned? I felt to weird answering this question because I didn't understand why it mattered. As long as I Want the baby that should be Wat matters right? We weren't planning and only did it literally a few times that months because of how sick I was and operations etc. Last time was like the Max allotted time sperm can stay in u because I actually tried to avoid having it near my ovulation day. But I feel very blessed right now despite it not being planned and I dont think of him as less than because of that specific reason.

Forgot my question I was talking so much

P.s wunna. I got my last sticker from the website of your sticker. It looked appealing to my eyes. Thanks lol. And u didn't answer me the other day. Are u a speed reader by any chance?

P.s.s

Pink. Will u show us pics of wedding dresses u like online?

I saw your ticker :D
I got bitten by the "time for change" bug and made my signature more neutral today

We (and I mean dh) was NTNP. I was sneaking opks and temping. It was the 1st and only cycle I did that and BFP came. So I planned and dh just fell in without knowing :haha:
Nobody has asked if we planned though.

For now I think we'll have 1 baby and who knows later it might change... Not sure

P.s.s.s
Another reason why I was worried was because I felt like my stomach deflated. She just told me my bloat had probably just gone away and now I'm just seeing the bump

So I finally took a pick of myself and guys lol. I really just look fatter. I notice my stomach is bigger, but it looks like I have a humongous kangaroo pouch up front lol. It's like hanging super low and down not out from the bellybutton like u guys. Also when I'm laying down, I can suck qnd pushing my tummy down to be flat. So more convinced that it's fat lol

I saw your ticker :D
I got bitten by the "time for change" bug and made my signature more neutral today

We (and I mean dh) was NTNP. I was sneaking opks and temping. It was the 1st and only cycle I did that and BFP came. So I planned and dh just fell in without knowing :haha:
Nobody has asked if we planned though.

For now I think we'll have 1 baby and who knows later it might change... Not sure
u
Musthave siblings. I actually never met an only child who wanted one child in my life before. And lol at your ninja plan:p

I actually found out I was pregnant by peeing on an old ovulation stick. It got so dark so fast. It was from like 5 months before when we were trying and stopped. That was time consuming and a lot of money and nerve wracking

I just turned onto my back to try and pull my tummy in. It feels almost impossible. Plus I tried so hard I almost peed myself! Nice :blush:

I'm caught up now and saw you asked about me speed reading. I think I can say yes to that. But I 'focus' on what I read as well so that I don't miss anything. Sometimes I do though haha

And yes I have 2 sisters. I think the main thing with a 2nd child would be to see what our finances are like. My heart has enough love though :)

I just turned onto my back to try and pull my tummy in. It feels almost impossible. Plus I tried so hard I almost peed myself! Nice :blush:
:rofl::rofl:
That's exactly why I got scared at first. I wasn't able to do this a while ago. But now that I know He's OK, I'm more calm about it.

I'm caught up now and saw you asked about me speed reading. I think I can say yes to that. But I 'focus' on what I read as well so that I don't miss anything. Sometimes I do though haha

And yes I have 2 sisters. I think the main thing with a 2nd child would be to see what our finances are like. My heart has enough love though :)

In high-school, I would have this boy read a whole chapter for me and tell me what happened if I forgot. Poor kid lol. He couldn't remember small details but cold give u a tiny summary. I like to read and I read at a good pack, but I like to understand what I'm reading as well and will sometimes reread. Especially if it's juicy and I already understand lol. Habit to reread a specific sentence or two. Or read it how I think the other person is talking. Sometimes I read your posts with south African accent.(attempt). Weird I know lol. Don't judge me lol

I'm not sure if we will have any more, OH already has 2 LO's so baby technically won't be an only child. Also with the trouble I've had so far regarding my brain condition and the fact I expect it to get worse before it gets better with ignorant drs I'm not sure I'd want to do it again.
This pregnancy was planned but originally I never wanted any children at all.
It wasn't untill I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks after my brain op and seeing how excited OH got it changed my mind, sadly it was discovered at my 12weeks scan it was a MMC, on my birthdays of all days. I lost my dog the month before so was a hard time and I really struggled. Close people obv knew we was trying because of this.
To begin with we said we wouldn't try again but we soon changed our minds. Took 4 months to conceive and it felt like 4 yrs.

We got engaged about 3 weeks before Xmas, we have been talking about it for 2 years haha. Didn't wanna get married either!!

Yes i'll look for the pics again now of the dresses and see if I can get them on!

I wish my bloat would disappear haha. Feel like I shouldn't be able to see my feet haha

Trying to keep on my mobile is awful, sorry if I've missed anything xx

No judgement. Sometimes I speak with a russian accent... Or at least what I think it would sound like lol

You should share a bump pic (no pressure though) so we can tell you it is a bump because I'm sure it's not fat or flab :hugs:

I'm sorry for the heartache you had to endure Pink! I admire you for your strength in carrying on!!

I'm going to say good night so long, almos 24h00 here and my eyelids are REALLY heavy :sleep:
I'll chat to you ladies tomorrow! Keep well xx

IMG_20150109_215411.jpg

IMG_20150109_215335.jpg

IMG_20150109_215318.jpg

IMG_20150109_215238.jpg

IMG_20150109_215151.jpg

That's some of the styles I like up to now but pretty open aslong as it's a full sleeve and floor length dress x
Even open to colours x

IMG_20150109_215116.jpg
And that's the last one it wouldn't let me add on the last post haha x

I'm not sure if we will have any more, OH already has 2 LO's so baby technically won't be an only child. Also with the trouble I've had so far regarding my brain condition and the fact I expect it to get worse before it gets better with ignorant drs I'm not sure I'd want to do it again.
This pregnancy was planned but originally I never wanted any children at all.
It wasn't untill I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks after my brain op and seeing how excited OH got it changed my mind, sadly it was discovered at my 12weeks scan it was a MMC, on my birthdays of all days. I lost my dog the month before so was a hard time and I really struggled. Close people obv knew we was trying because of this.
To begin with we said we wouldn't try again but we soon changed our minds. Took 4 months to conceive and it felt like 4 yrs.

We got engaged about 3 weeks before Xmas, we have been talking about it for 2 years haha. Didn't wanna get married either!!

Yes i'll look for the pics again now of the dresses and see if I can get them on!

I wish my bloat would disappear haha. Feel like I shouldn't be able to see my feet haha

Trying to keep on my mobile is awful, sorry if I've missed anything xx
u surely have been through a lot. And by the way u type, u seem like a really strong positive person. I hope all goes welL and things sent get worse before they get better. So interesting how we can think differently when life changes. From not wanting to get married and having babies. I remember this happened to my cousin who never wanted children but lost her baby from a bus accident.she miscarried on the bus and didn't know she was pregnant. But that made her want kids. While that happened, she simultaneously found out her nd of 5 Yrs cheated on her so she didst try after than. Sorry for the tangent. Sorry about ur mmc. I'm rooting for u sista

Wunna gn little lady. I took the pic with with no bottoms. I will ask hubby tonight to retake a pic. Although I know Wat it looks like, so even if u said it looked like a bump, I would know u were just being nice lol.

View attachment 835451

View attachment 835453

View attachment 835455

View attachment 835459

View attachment 835461

That's some of the styles I like up to now but pretty open aslong as it's a full sleeve and floor length dress x
Even open to colours x
u have good taste. number 1 looks awesome... number 3 omg gulp. uve gotta be brave to wear that one lolol. i like the idea of full sleeve as well.

do u have back tats that would be seen from the open backed one?

i love the one on your second post as well. looks so simple ansd pretty and elegant

geesh those women are skinny and smll

which one is your fav out of those pics?

20150102_131147.jpg

our first outfit from babys r us ..

they had some cute clothes but i wont be going back anytime soon. so expensive -_-

p.s those r not my hairy hnds. dont worry

Oh my goodness what an awful experience, made my heart sink a bit reading that about your cousin x I hope she's ok now, I couldn't imagine going thru that x

I try to stay positive, I do have my off days when I just want to curl up in the corner and not wake up till june when it's all over. But I finally feel like I deserve it as we had such an awful year last year x

And yes I agree how strange things in your life can make u think completely differently. My OH also said he didn't want more children or to get married again when I met him, think we was together about a month before he said he wanted to get married haha!

I really can't decide my favourite, there's things about: evey dress I love haha.
I like the 2nd and 3rd pic, there the same dress. And the 5th pic as it looks stretchy and comfortable haha. And I love the jewels on the single pic.
I do have back tattoos and some on my sides that come onto my back but I plan on long hair in a down style so may hide most of it xx

Yes the women are tiny arnt they, hoping they will still look good on some one with curves haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->