- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

will look better Cuz u have curves. :p.

And Ty. This happened 10 Yrs ago and She's healed.

I unDerstand what u mean and it's perfectly OK to have those off days. There's strength in being able to come out of it

And Thanks. They had long onesie tuxedos as well. Too adorable. I hope I'm not a Burkina though and only buying dress up clothes lol

My mom told me when I first started kinder, she would dress me up in dresses n Wat not. The teachers finally asked her to stop dressing me up because I played so wild and they didn't let me post because they didn't want me to ruin my clothes lolololol. I don't wanna turn into that lol.

I love stuff like that, I've already look for halloween costumes haha!
I also love old fashioned clothes especially for little girls like knitted cardigans and thick tights with the frills on the bum for under dresses. Or the knitted bottoms you can get to go over nappies in the summer x I think there so adorable.
You have plenty of time for the cute cothes before they start school, will just have to make the most of it haha!
I like little polo shirts and chinos for little boys. And smart trousers and braces for nice events haha!

Already know this baby is going to be better dressed than me and other half put together.

I visited friends in Scotland for new year and their little boy has a kilt. He looked so adorable, I must admit I do have a soft spot for little ones in kilts, they look so fancy.
My best friends husband is scotish so when they got married all his family and then the two little ones had matching kilts. Wanted to cry when I saw them <3 xx

P.s I love that your mother made such an effort to dress you nicely as a little one x
One of my pet annoyances is kids that look scruffy. And I don't mean like scuffed pants from playing. I mean old scruffy dirrty clothes. Baby/childrens clothing is so cheap compared to what it used to be in big stores like asda and tesco. There's no excuse for kids not being treated to quality clothes that fit and look presentable x
More people should be like ur mother that took pride in how little ones looked xx

Ur so right!

I didn't understand a lot of the clothing articles u mentioned.

I understood the girl clothing. Sounds so cute

And she didn't need to dress me like it was picture day everyday lol. I was the only child and first time around so many kids. I played with everyone. She even put me in church shoes lol.but I understand what u mean about the dirty clothing

My kids are so rough on clothes that I often have the kid in stained clothes. I kid you not, every outfit would be a one time use outfit and I don't have the money to buy new clothes every week. But I'm also not going to stop my kids from having fun.

My kids are so rough on clothes that I often have the kid in stained clothes. I kid you not, every outfit would be a one time use outfit and I don't have the money to buy new clothes every week. But I'm also not going to stop my kids from having fun.

I can understand that. On the flipside, I've seen women walking with high heels, a Gucci bag, designer shades while her son has clothes that can't fit with holes in them and not only that wearing it majority days of the week. Granted, it could've been something old that mom had in her closet and She's right. U never know someone's story. But being around many rich ppl who just don't care is horrible. I'm from a city called calabasas. Glad I'm not there anymore, but it's where kardashians live and Bieber moved. I've knows some friends in schools with rich parents and they would literally have the house to themselves for weeks on end while their parents left. No money left for food etc.

And from first hand experience, I have a family member who used to drop her kids to spend the night but would leave for vacation with different ppl . No toothbrush left.no clothes for the week.book bags etc.

It's a sad sad world sometimes, but mothers like you are far from these examples.

Sorry for talking so much. Didn't want u to feel bad so thought I'd add some examples.

Stained clothes is understandable I more mean like clothes that are too small and like nilla said with holes and rips and like there older than the kids are. And I understand that kids are expensive but that doesn't mean you can't brush their hair or wipe their face.
Near my mum n dad it's quite common for kids to have dirty clothes that look they haven't be washed in weeks, kids covered in stains that look days old and like they've been sleeping on the floor with the dog or something yet parents have got expensive clothes or what's obviously new clothes with top of the range phones, a packet of fags and smelling of the weed!
I understand that everybodies got to live but to me I'd rather my baby had nice things and did well and I suffered.
My friend has a sister who doesn't work, spends all her money on usless junk for her self, doesn't pay her bills then at the end of the month scrounges to my mate ( who has two children of her own and one on the way) for money to feed the kids and put them in nappies for the week. That isn't really my friends responsibility, she won't say no as it's her nephews but it's not right. Once or twice is fair enough. It happens to the best of us but not month after month after month.
My OH waited ages for a new phone to come out last year only had it a few weeks and his daughter asked for something for her birthday and he sold the phone to ensure he had the money to give her. She hadn't really asked for much expensive he just didn't have the money.
I get that there is prob parents all over the world that have done similar but to me that's what a parent does xx
Sorry for the long post just didn't want what I said the first time to come across in the wrong way, kids are kids and get stains and mucky that's just part of it and by no means is baby gonna be walking round in crisp new clothes every day or not have things that are stained or a little ragged round the edges but on the other hand baby also won't like like we don't care and rather spend money on our selves all the time instead. There has to be a reasonable balance

:nope:Here is the premiere of my fat stomach. Not bump yet.i think that wa a bad shirt to wear. it was loose so i was trying to pull it tight. but that just made my chi chis look attachced to my stomach lolbelly.jpgsorry for the pink square. hubby left to go sign some papers for the house. the house was on the market since june ....... we come around and notice the house isnt worth 250, so we offer 220 and our bottom line was 230. they said no to 230 and asked for 235. by the time we accepted 235, they said they had another offer and would now accept 247. its still almost the full stupid price. next. with the loan my hubby has, he does not have to pay a downpayment and at the last minute, they said they didnt read that part and wanted 1000 at the last minute. luckily he will get a check back by closing. the *******s were so sneaky with everything and so difficult. we wouldve just said no, but weve been searching for a house for a verrrrrry long time. now the inspection is next and i hope it works out well.

so anywho. back to the topic. no one to take a pic of me so this is the pic from yesterday and i had to cover uncovered parts of me lololol. it was early

To me it really does look like your forming a bump and I'm not saying that just to be nice. My honest opinion :)

I hope you are enjoying / enjoyed your dress shoppin Pink! The pics of the dresses are very nice! I also had a long trane on my dress. I'm actually struggling to choose a favourite between the ones you added...

Lol wunna.Thanks.

I do know that mutiny has gotten much bigger. Even. My hubby says it's much bigger, but the growth just looks like I'm gaining weight not a baby. Hope that makes sense.

Is anyone gaining weight? If so, how much have u gained.

I'm still 30pounds lessthan beginning of pregnancy. Ever y week I might gain3 or 4 pounds but it's lost again. I think I'm losing weight in other areas and gaining weight from baby so it's like evening out

I lost 4kgs between week 5 and 13. Luckily I had lots of spare weight :haha:

I'm now at week 16 today and just went to go and weigh myself to answer your question. I have only gained 1kg back of the 4 I lost. I was a bit overweight so I'm sure everything is fine.

The nurse at the clinic said the entire pregnancy they are looking for a weight gain of about 10 - 12 kg gain :shock: I'm sooooo afraid of picking that much up because it just sounds like an insane amount in such a short time....

Is Defo say it's a bump to hun, mine looks the same I just hold the bottom of my belly so it has a more round look haha xx

Oh dress shopping was awful, they had limited sizes and the woman who mauled me in the dressing room wouldn't listen to a word I said and brough some disgusting dresses in so I left haha! Will not be going again untill after baby, was that frustrated and upset I almost told OH I didn't wanna get married any more x

Ah that sucks Pink, I'm sorry! It's suppose to be fun and I'm sorry they ruined it for you!

I was 101kg on my first MW appointment which is about 15 stone 8. Then I went up to over 16 and a half stone then when I stopped being able to eat it fell off so now at just shy of 17 weeks I'm around 100kg. Which is apparently 15-20kg more than I should be but that's just tough cookies haha xx

Thanks wunna xx yeah I hate being mauled and dressed. I can dress Mt self perfectly well by my self haha. Had the same issue when trying bridesmaid dressed on yrs ago and ended up not being one it stressed me out that much x

I was 88kg :blush: before I fell pregnant... then went down to 84kg and now I'm back to 85.

For my height my healthy weight is apparently round about 60kg.... so yeah I'm going some hard work once baby is here

Had my '16 week' MW appointment yesterday and heard heartbeat within minutes... 140bpm giving nothing away with the little wives tale.

I dont know anything about kg or stones. Will use trusty Google qnd come back lol

I think there is 2 and a bit pound to a kg and 14 pound to a stone. Give or take a little haha!

I broke the news to the family tonight me and OH are having a runaway wedding, will spend a week in Devon and get married at a licenced specially converted summer house then come home for our reception.
Not every one is very happy but it's what we want.
Will still do a first dance and speeches and things at the reception/party. We just want the actual ceremony to be me OH and baby xx
We're were trying to think of a meaningfull date and batted round ideas of valentines day or around what would be baby's 1st birthday. OH sugested my birthday so I had a nice memory after the MMC last year.

We have finally decided on the date that would be the birthday of my beloved staffie kiaras birthday as I feel she will be with us most that day. I wanted It to be a day I'd always remember for more than just one reason xx

So no to 2016? When will the date be? And sounds peaceful and private. Nice. I hope u guys enjoy. I got married without family knowing. We were a bit estranged. Our parents still don't know. We will break the news around birth time lolololol. Weird I know. I'm so excited for u guys picked a meaningful date!!!!!

Did u tell them u were pregnant or they already knew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->