- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'm feeling surprisingly good :D
No dizziness at the moment and my thirst seems to be bearable.

He gave me other figures of how they will only classify you as diabetic if you go over 7.8 (South African measurements). I just don't know why I insist on always 2nd guessing the Dr's

Grrrrrr still 26 days till my scan.... but hey at least I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and get to do a bump pic :dance:

Sarah
Pardon if this is a stupid question, but the damage to your throat and tongue permanent damage?
I'm sorry that you had a rough time with the ms as well.

Haha not a silly question at all, it was because of hyperemesis that I was being sick so often that I actually had no food or even fluid in the end to be sick up so stomach acid was all I was sick and it ended up irritating my throat so much I got blisters down it and severe tummy pain as well and as for my tongue it was full of blisters and swollen tastebuds (I didn't even know taste buds could get swolen!? :haha: ) the tummy pain has settled down but flares back up whenever I am sick which has calmed down a lot now only being a handful of times a day but I'm still getting irritated by being sick up stomach acid even though I can keep some fluid and food down now. As for my throat that has got better now and isn't a constant pain anymore (only when I'm being sick) and the blisters have gone from my tongue but tmi but the badly inflamed tastebuds just fell off along with the top layer of my tongue :sick: so my tummy and throat haven't been damaged for long but as for my tongue I'm not sure .. As it is atm I can't eat anything even slightly spicey whereas before I LOVED hot food the hotter the better even could eat raw jalapeños :haha: but now anything even slightly hot burns the hell out of my mouth :dohh: I hope it goes back to normal eventually!

Sorry you had to read all the I'm terrible at rambling.... :dohh: :haha: :flower:

No hun don't be sorry, I wanted to know.

It sounds so sore and terrible. Sorry you had to go through that and I too hope it gets better for you soon.

Except for us waiting for gender scans together I think we have spicey in common. I had nachos the other night and almost cried when we got home and the restaurant forgot to add the jalepenos. I didn't eat much because it wasn't hot enought. DH had the rest for lunch the next day and sent me a message saying something was seriously wrong with me because the nachos was too hot too handle.

Just like his wife :haha:

I've felt baby move all morning. Stronger than I did at 16 weeks. it's so amazing. When I felt him, I put on the belly buds of me talking and singing and he got still.after I stopped the recording, he would be active again. It was nice feeling that.

On a side note. When u guys are laying on your back and u stare at your tummy and breath very softly, can you see your stomach pulsate to the beat of your heart? It's not extreme but very subtle. I've felt this for a while and used to think that was the baby lol but it was way to much of a rhythm

Aww Sarah that sounds awful! I didn't realise being sick could make you so poorly!! :hugs:

Wow nillabean I've not tried that but that sound amazing xx

Aww Sarah that sounds awful! I didn't realise being sick could make you so poorly!! :hugs:

tried wat? its not something i tried lol. it was just me staring at my stomach past couple of weeks and seeing my stomach move to heartbeat. have u checked to see if this happens to you?

Thanks for all the lovely messages ladies :flower: my scan went as well as it could have given that I have THE MOST awkward baby ever!! Baby just wouldn't cooperate and so they couldn't do a proper check, the did manage to check a few bits and that was all fine, but there was quite a lot they couldn't such as the spine, the four chambers and the size of the heart and baby just wouldn't move so then scan has to be repeated in 3 weeks time, I'm booked in for 6th Feb. My baby wouldn't move at our 12 week scan either so they couldn't do the NT measurement, I honestly couldn't believe it when the sonographer said again that baby wasn't cooperating :dohh: On the plus side, they did show me my cervix and it's long and closed, so that's really helped reassure me after the pains I reported having earlier in the week phew!

Wunna in pleased your doctor has given you some reassurance, the glucose tolerance test is done at 28 weeks, mine was booked at my consultant appointment when I was 16 weeks so I don't reckon you will have to wait much longer to get a date

tried wat? its not something i tried lol. it was just me staring at my stomach past couple of weeks and seeing my stomach move to heartbeat. have u checked to see if this happens to you?

I ment I'd not tried Just relaxing and watching my belly, I am going to try it tho

Glad scan went well ( apart from baby not co-operating haha) and you get an extra chance to have a scan :) that's got to be exciting xx

:yipee: I'm glad you had a good scan Thurl and sorry baby wasn't working with you guys. Little rebel on your hands I'd say :D

Nilla, I'm so happy that you are feeling the movements again and then much stronger at that as well!
I get sore if I lie on my back but if I take a bath I can lie on my back as there is some weight relief. Being a bit overweight, I could see that pulse before I was pregnant :haha:

Pink, you should try relaxing and doing deep breaths. I promise you if you mini meditate for like 10 minutes it makes the world of difference.

I had a big fight with dh but hey he can be an a$$ like only men can be. I cannot remember when last I had a shaking cry like I did. Anyway I went to bed at 6pm, got up now to have a snack and will probably go back now (10pm) Just not feeling it. At least when I'm sleeping nobody can be mean to me :D

:yipee: I'm glad you had a good scan Thurl and sorry baby wasn't working with you guys. Little rebel on your hands I'd say :D

Nilla, I'm so happy that you are feeling the movements again and then much stronger at that as well!
I get sore if I lie on my back but if I take a bath I can lie on my back as there is some weight relief. Being a bit overweight, I could see that pulse before I was pregnant :haha:

Pink, you should try relaxing and doing deep breaths. I promise you if you mini meditate for like 10 minutes it makes the world of difference.

I had a big fight with dh but hey he can be an a$$ like only men can be. I cannot remember when last I had a shaking cry like I did. Anyway I went to bed at 6pm, got up now to have a snack and will probably go back now (10pm) Just not feeling it. At least when I'm sleeping nobody can be mean to me :D
sorry wunna. Hopefully u guys have a better day tomorrow. I've been like that more than I would've liked in my pregnancy so hopefully we can al be stress free and or overcome negative emotions when others aren't 'There' . :hugs:
Have a hope nap good

BTW when as t does weight have to do with the pulse? So a person with a flat stomach won't see it? And the reason I can see it now is because my stomach is fatter? Oh geesh:nope:

Thanks Nilla :hugs:

I just assumed it was because of my belly fat that it was easier to see it pulse when I lay in the water :shrug:

It has been about 6 years since I had a flat tummy and back then I didn't look at myself for changes and things like that so not proven.

Thanks Nilla :hugs:

I just assumed it was because of my belly fat that it was easier to see it pulse when I lay in the water :shrug:

It has been about 6 years since I had a flat tummy and back then I didn't look at myself for changes and things like that so not proven.
Lol OK Thanks. And above I meant to say have a good nap. Who knows what I was thinking when I typed that 0_o Cant blame it on autocorrect either lol

Hahah no worries, pregnant brain makes us do funny things! You still doing okay with dh away?

Hahah no worries, pregnant brain makes us do funny things! You still doing okay with dh away?

Thanks for asking. Yes I'm doing fine: ) not so negative and depressing. I wanted to know he made it safely throughout the flights, but I've asked for no calls or texts for a couple days. I think the reboot should be good for him as well.

AND I'VE FIGUREDOUT WHY MY CAT WHINES AT NIGHT.. ItS because of hubby. He's quiet now that He's gone, but I think he just wants attention from hubby. I'm around all day so he doesn't need me at night lol. So last night he was so quiet and calm. usually he cries and cries. So I'm gonna ask him to pet the little one more when he comes home from work. Spoiled brat

By the way they accepted our offer on the home and he went for the inspection before he left and there were a few things Wrong. Broken sink pipe... faulty area on roof. A few more..so we are just waiting on a response from the sellers to see what they will do. Hopefully they will willingly fox it

Are any of u guys moving during this pregnancy? Started your nursery? Planning on painting anything? What color themes are u thinking about

Great news about the house and fx the sellers will fix it!!

I desperately want to start on the nursery because the 2 spare rooms are each cluttered with baby things. 1 still needs to be converted. Waiting for dh to build a closet and then I'll get going. White walls. I have light brown and white as main colours and will pop with pink or blue depending on gender. I'll post pics when we get going. Nesting urge kicked in big time :haha:

Aww wunna :hugs: men are crap arnt they!!
Hope ur ok x

Nillabean: I can't decorate as we live in a rented house :(
Not moved yet but we are planning on moving as soon as we can due to needing more space. Only have two bedrooms and OH's kids stay every other weekend so at somepoint will need 3 bedrooms.
Yeah I think a bit of time away can do the world of good some times. Every so often I go to my mum and dads for the weekend just to have some space. Doubt we would work if I didn't get that time to me x

We can't decorate either due to renting :( We won't be moving any time soon, but looking more into it after baby is born and going for a 3-bed. Only down side to it is that it's going to add an extra minimum of £175 to rent a month.

Aww wunna :hugs: men are crap arnt they!!
Hope ur ok x

Nillabean: I can't decorate as we live in a rented house :(
Not moved yet but we are planning on moving as soon as we can due to needing more space. Only have two bedrooms and OH's kids stay every other weekend so at somepoint will need 3 bedrooms.
Yeah I think a bit of time away can do the world of good some times. Every so often I go to my mum and dads for the weekend just to have some space. Doubt we would work if I didn't get that time to me x
hopefully u guys get to move soon. If u did have the option do decorate, what colors would u like?

The new house has like light grey walls so I don't think that will be painted over. I think I will go with grey quite and light blue theme. I've always liked brown with green. Or brown with pink.. brown with blue for some reason, but I'd prefer it to match. I'm anticipating putting in some wok

And Thanks wunna.lol when r u going to sleep?

No hun don't be sorry, I wanted to know.

It sounds so sore and terrible. Sorry you had to go through that and I too hope it gets better for you soon.

Except for us waiting for gender scans together I think we have spicey in common. I had nachos the other night and almost cried when we got home and the restaurant forgot to add the jalepenos. I didn't eat much because it wasn't hot enought. DH had the rest for lunch the next day and sent me a message saying something was seriously wrong with me because the nachos was too hot too handle.

Just like his wife :haha:

Thanks it has eased off a bit but been told it will most likely last all pregnancy since it hasn't stopped yet :dohh: hope my tongue goes back to normal soon though! Missing hot food so much it's the best right :haha:

Thanks hun easing off a bit now and hopefully won't have to go stay in hospital again anytime soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->