- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I like 3 plain walls and one with like a mural, I'd have done a jungle theme for a boy and carebears and my little pony for a girl x just painted on over lining paper so could come down at any point if need be x
I like brown and pink or blue and brown nilla, seems very classic and clean x

I've got my fingers crossed for you Sarah u don't have to go back in till baby arrives, being in hospital is the worst, especially when ur pregnant, I was in over night and that was bad enough x

Can any one else feel where in tummy baby is?
I just used my Doppler and normally I feel for where my tummy is hardest so I know I'm on my uturus and normally she's lying low in the right side only tonight my tummy was soft in the normal place and found it was rock hard high on the left. Like level with my belly button. Put the Doppler on and was like someone was flicking the probe it was that loud. And the 1st time I've managed to get it to count the HB. Got up to an impressive 151 haha xx

^Thanks :hugs: hope so too!

And yes I can always feel a hard bit where baby is lying , that's only if I'm lying down too because my belly fat flattens out a bit :haha: baby does seem to have a favourite spot like you've said so I normaly don't even have to look as soon as I place the doppler on my tummy I hear the heartbeat loud and clear but there has been the occasional time where ive had to have a quick feel for the hard baby lump haha as bubba has decided to explore! :haha: :flower:

I'd been putting the Doppler really low down like just above my pubic bone, then went to the MW and she found it just under my belly button. Think she said top of the fundus??? What ever that is lol
After that I just tried it where she did it haha.

Could always feel a hard part of my tummy it's just moved and grown haha xx

I like 3 plain walls and one with like a mural, I'd have done a jungle theme for a boy and carebears and my little pony for a girl x just painted on over lining paper so could come down at any point if need be x
I like brown and pink or blue and brown nilla, seems very classic and clean x

I've got my fingers crossed for you Sarah u don't have to go back in till baby arrives, being in hospital is the worst, especially when ur pregnant, I was in over night and that was bad enough x

Can any one else feel where in tummy baby is?
I just used my Doppler and normally I feel for where my tummy is hardest so I know I'm on my uturus and normally she's lying low in the right side only tonight my tummy was soft in the normal place and found it was rock hard high on the left. Like level with my belly button. Put the Doppler on and was like someone was flicking the probe it was that loud. And the 1st time I've managed to get it to count the HB. Got up to an impressive 151 haha xx
thats cute :p

and yyesterday was actually the first day where i oculd feel exact spot. i used doppler again today and baby was in the exact same area when i push dodwn to feel. i could never feel from the outside before. and now it feels like my uterus blows up and expands right before i have to go pee all of a sudden( not even a 5 min warning geesh) . but i can literally feel it hardening right then and there. its crazy. bab is like a tiny bit bellow my belly button at the moment.

and woohoooo. glad u got to get a hearbeat count for the first time. thats awesome. sorry it took so long. hopefully u will find it fast now everytime!!! especially awesome if she was moving and it read the heart beat:thumbup:

ps at 17 weeks, i dont think u should be that low to look for the heartbeat. that uterus is growing ;p

Sorry Nilla, I fell asleep shortly after posting nursery colours. I like the ideas you ladies have.
Pink, I can totally see you with a mural wall :D

A while ago I mentioned I feel my uterus best after :sex: and orgasm :blush: because it contracts and becomes harder. So this morning when it did that I was soooooooo surprised at how much bigger and higher up the area that hardens is.
I totally also tested my doppler above my pubic bone the whole time, Pink :D

Sorry Nilla, I fell asleep shortly after posting nursery colours. I like the ideas you ladies have.
Pink, I can totally see you with a mural wall :D

A while ago I mentioned I feel my uterus best after :sex: and orgasm :blush: because it contracts and becomes harder. So this morning when it did that I was soooooooo surprised at how much bigger and higher up the area that hardens is.
I totally also tested my doppler above my pubic bone the whole time, Pink :D
Glad u guys made up:thumbup::happydance: lol

I posted in third tri about my symptoms. Couodnt go to sleep because I kept waking up with painful cramps in my uterus area. Nothing in vagina or pressure down there but for a period of over 4 heard it kept starting and stopping.

Anywho. Can't call ambulance Cuz they won't be able to take me back home. In the morning, I'm going to drive to labor and deliver because the clinic I go to is closed on weekends. I would go now but I have no energy and it's 2 am and an hour away. I'm already anxious and not ready for the drive.

Called hubby qnd he wants me to go asap. I would like to see of it subsides or if anything else happens. I used Doppler and hr was 125 and He's pretty active right now. I'm feeling him love nonstop. That is giving me a bit of hope though.

I really hope I can push myself to go to the hospital. I've gone a month with torn ligaments in my knee before seeing the doctor. It hasn't been til recently where hubby kind of forces me to be seen.

Have a good day everyone. Hope all is well. Will update with this matter later.Or maybe not

Oh Nilla I hope everythign is okay and that you manage to get to the Dr sooner rather than later just to be on the safe side.

I'm glad baby is being active but if you are not comfy he might me acting up due to stress?? I sure hope not!
Thinking of you and please let us know how you are :hugs:

It's wasn't untill MW found heart beat around my belly button area I stopped looking so low for it haha! Everyone kept saying ' oh u have to look a lot lower than u think' haha and always found it pretty much straight away so never thought to look else where for HB. I actually got what felt like a little push after using Doppler but I think it might be just coincidence as it only happened once but make be laugh because it was almost like a 'piss off and leave me alone' or 'stop prodding me' from baby. I doubt it was but still made me grin like an idiot haha x

Oh nilla I hope your ok, I agree with DH and wunna get urself off the to hospital as soon as you can. Glad that he's active and ur still getting anot of movement and really got my FX's pains are just nothing x

Glad you make up wunna, arguing is just awful when preggo, I get over emotional and end up a sweaty, snotty, panicking mess haha, it's not a pretty sight x

Nilla, I hope you are okay?? :hugs:

Thanks for the understanding Pink, I call it my ugly cry :haha:
I normally leave the room for that and go and lie on the bed to calm down. Don't want dh see me blowing snot bubbles :rofl:

i called hoping she would tell me its nothing but she saidto come in. im on my way to labor and delivery now. im so anxious. tried to call hubby but it so early over there. im upset his phone isnt on loud but i cant think about that right now. everything is getting me worked up and i really just want to stay home. im so scared. ttyl ladies

Good luck hun! I'm sure you guys are fine and that they just need to make 100% sure of it!

Please let us know what happend :hugs: and prayers!

wunna; oh no if OH is why im upset i let him see how bad i get haha like a see what youve done!!
id wipe my snot bubbles on him if i didnt think he'd knock me out hahaha!
if its anything else i tend to go shut myself away or go out in the car and cry in peace!

oh nilla please let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you, sending you lots of love and positive thoughts :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, sorry I'm on and off posting I'm not good at keeping up!

Wunna happy 17 weeks :)

Nilla I hope you're ok, sending lots of positive vibes :hugs:

Thanks Pink! :D

I hope she is okay too, I hope she's not posting because of technical reasons or something because I'm worried now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->