- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Poll added for gender guesses. Please visit my journal by clicking the GIF image in my signature.

Thanks...

I'm just so glad we're all doing well nillabean, and I love how close and invested we all are in each other. It's great knowing I have you ladies here to listen to my jibberish x

You can be glad I speak jibberish Pink :haha:
I love being able to share this with you ladies.

Mdscpa, after careful reconsideration I have changed from girl to boy... :D

no wonder we understand baby talk better than men ;P

i agreee with you wunna. welcome to team pickle md :)

Nilla I'm laughing my ass off!!! Team pickle :rofl: that is crazy funny.

I can't wait for Sunday when I have internet at home again so that I can do bump pic and slaughter some old wive tales about my baby's gender :D

Yeah team pickle is perfect!! I do talk jibberish a lot normally but gone super crazy since being pregnant. Kept calling OH'ss friend Danny yesterday, was adamant that was his name, turns out it was ben hahaha x

At 9:50pm last night, hubby was finally able to feel the baby from the outside. Much stronger movement, so I didn't get the "it's u breathing "statement lol..

How is everyone doing and why so quiet?:cry:
hi smoore how r ya?

P.s pink. I'm glad u changed the rotation of ur profile pic .it looks clearer and more clear and distinguishable

P.s how we we see who voted on the poll? I was able to see before I voted, but not anymore

P.s.s I figured out why I couodnt receive pm's.. I have it set as friends and contacts only can message me. Forgot I changed it after the wackjob talking about my baby sent me an essay

There's a "View Poll Results" in the right corner below. :lol:

Glad to see you back nilla and doing (mostly) well. I really hope things ease up for you.

Very exciting your DH got to feel the baby mdscpa (you you too nilla). Last week or so my hubby got to feel the kicks. I feel the baby kicking all the time, but he hasn't caught a good one that kicks hard outward since then. I'm sure the opportunities will get much better as time goes by.

I hope the acid pills work wonders Sarah. Here's to being on the mend!

I wanted to do some cross country skiing today, but it feels like - 25°C (-13°F) right now. I'm going to have to muster some motivation I think.

I've got my anatomy rescan tomorrow at 12pm (UK) and I'm really hoping that baby is co-operating this time and in a better position to get the rest of the measurements we needed and hopefully find out the gender. I know it's not the end of the world not to know, but I really want to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! :(

Hello! Sorry, I'm here! Just has been a crazy busy week!

Nilla - I'm glad you are back to posting and all is well with baby!

Not too much going on with me. I hit 21 weeks tomorrow! Yay! I have my next routine appointment with my OB tomorrow, other then that just chugging along waiting for the fetal echo and u/s follow up on the 25th! Thanks for asking. :)

There's a "View Poll Results" in the right corner below. :lol:

I don't have that option. Maybe because I'm on my phone?

Hi receipt.Ty. I'm glad ur hubby got to feel ur baby kick as well: ) and yesterday. We just gotta be patient. Hopefully they will get much stronger soon. The anticipation.

:p

That's awesome smoozy.. Gl with ur appointment tomorrow. Are u working full-time as well like wunna or do u get to relax at home? Happy 21 weeks. Have u shared any us pics?

Gl kit with ur scan tomorrow as well. Ooh so exciting to find out the gender.. Wat do u think u are having?

Just realized the name typos sorry. Meant to say treeroot and sniper was responding to u too. At least kits name didn't change lol

Nila, I checked on my phone and i can see the option to view the result whether it's on desktop view or mobile view...

Nila, I checked on my phone and i can see the option to view the result whether it's on desktop view or mobile view...

Screenshot_2015-02-01-11-22-12.jpg

and on my computer, there are no number results at all
.. and the portion where it says view on the top left is not clickable... am i blind ????? :(

tthis is desktop1b.jpg

i meant to say smoore not sniper... on my computer now.. no typos

I work full time, but have nice hours. Monday - Friday basically 7-3.

I don't remember if I shared any from my 18 ish week u/s or not, but we couldn't really get any clear good ones because of her position. Hoping to get a nice profile at the next one.

Aww I can't wait till OH can feel movement. I'm still not all that convinced I can feel it my self yet haha!

Thanks nilla, I actually just change it to a better pic, some times because I'm on my phone it automatically turns it sideways..... not a clue why :s haha x

Good luck at ur scan kit x hope baby is more cooperative x

Had a rough few night sleep, two drunks walked past at 5am sat night and woke me up and couldn't get comfortable enough to fall asleep after, and again this morning I was awake at 4.30 and only managed to sleep at 8! Keep waking up and either my legs are numb or my stomach is in agony!! Struggling to go to the bathroom regular so not sure if that's not helping!

Hope everyone had a great weekend x

kit603
Yay for seeing your baby again! I hope they can get all the measurements tomorrow and as a bonus the gender :hugs:
PS. I already cannot wait for an update!

smoore
Good luck with your appointment tomorrow and happy 21 Weeks in advance :dance:

pink
I'm with you. Not convinced that I feel baby either and cannot wait to be able to know for sure

AFM: Only 10 days till my scan :dance: I cannot wait anymore hahaha like I could not wait for the past 32 days since it was booked. I lay in bed last night worrying that I need to phone the hospital tomorrow to make 100% sure that my scan is still booked etc.

Also here is some 19 weeks BUMP pics :D

It seems to have lifted a bit??

https://i.imgur.com/c5rop2P.jpg

Sorry for the undies :blush: but I took this one this morning when I was lying in bed. Flat on my back and pulling my tummy in
As you can see my uterus could not be sucked in :happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/pVOdYy4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"