- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

thats so awesome and cute jo. that is such great news. guess you cant vote on the poll though heehee. :flower::baby::baby::baby:

Ladies..... I am amused by how little I have to shave the hair on my legs! I use to have to shave every single day and could sometimes push it to every 2nd day.

I think I shaved last week sometime and still leg hair is sooooooooooo short. My pubes though have a mind of their own and require more attention - bummer because I cannot see there :haha:

Congrats Jo!
Omg the pubes!!! They need some serios attention. They are getting taken care of this weekend while my girls spend a couple days with my mom.
I had a baby shower for both girls and the best part was the diaper raffle each time. But this is girl number 3 so I'm planning a sip and see after she is born and still having a diaper raffle since those are the only thing I will NEED lol

You have people bring a pack of diapers as an entry into a diaper raffle, if they enter their name goes into a drawing to win a prize- like coffee gift certificate, basket of goods, pedicure gift certificate etc... And you can say that more than one entry is allowed. It is in addition to gifts for baby because it is optional but a great way to build the diaper stash :)

Thanks for explaining. That sounds awesome!
I'll see what I get at my 1st shower and then see about having a raffle at the 2nd one. Sounds like fun :D

My pleasure :D I'm trying to grow my hair from a pixie cut to long again (on my head :haha: ) but that doesn't seem to want to grow either!

I just felt my 1st kick from the outside. Was just one though, the rest are still subtle ones inside. Cannot wait to see DH when he feels it. Hopefully not too long.

I told dh and he was like that's cool. I ask him if he wants to sit with his hand on my tummy to see if it might happen again and he gets up takes a book and walks to the toilet saying "I'm going to sit with my hand on my tummy" :rofl:
Jealous that he doesn't suffer constipation hahaha

^^lolololol wunna. good thing you said on your head in parenthesis lolol. I was thinking to myself hmmmm. i didnt know people gave names to hair designs down there lol. maybe a south african thing. lol. cuz i have no idea wat a pixie cut is

congrats on feeling yoru first kick :) and lol @ ur hubbys comment

i think i might be a grandma near the time i give birth . my baby nilla and her husband have had some fun and im noticing a difference in her. shes very calm and docile. her meow also a bit different. I have a creamish teacup persian cat and a black with silver around his neck area teacup cat(he is a bit smaller than the girl. and also more feminine. They arent related, but all 4 of their parents used to be show cats. its so crazy also because the black cats mother is all white and his dad is brown and cream. He was the only black in the litter.

How exciting would that be?! I love cats!!!
Must admit for a minute there until I read 'cats' I thought it was an human daughtert :dohh: ignore me I'm silly

MissFox..I see in your signature that your daughter's go by their middle names, is there a reason for that? I'm just curious. Both have beautiful names, btw!

My husbands thing. Idk. Lol. This one isn't goingg to so it is kind of weird to break the tradition lol. And thank you.

I'm due June 20th with twin boys! ❤️
I have a 16 month old little boy as well. :)

Welcome eppgirl!!! Whohoo another multiple mummy :D

Congrats on your boys!

Was thinking it would be nice for us to write the things we are looking foward to when baby is born :baby: <3 Anything from things like seeing what baby looks like etc to even things we won't miss about pregnancy! :haha: like getting rid of leggins and getting back into jeans etc haha

I'll go first,

• I really can't wait to see if this little one looks much like her brother! Just can't wait to lay eyes on her beautiful wee face for the first time <3
•I can't wait to smell that new baby smell again! It's the best smell ever! :haha: their skin just smells like.. There's not even a word to describe it! Especially their little head :) and even their wee breath :haha:
•Im so so excited to get new baby cuddles again! <3 the ones where baby falls asleep lying on your tummy <3 I was gutted when Kian grew out of them haha

Also I can't wait to be able to lie on my tummy again!! :haha:

Welcome eppgirl and congrats on the twins, how amazing :D

Sarah: I just can't wait to no longer be pregnant!! No more crying for no reason, being able to walk more than 10 foot with out feeling like I've broke my spine, being able to sleep thru with out needing a wee haha
Can honestly say I doubt I'm going to miss much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->