- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

^ Jeezo I must have some sort of record for the longest rambling posts... :haha:

^ Jeezo I must have some sort of record for the longest rambling posts... :haha:
ive rambled a lot too . no worries.

sorry ur midwife is confusing u. Although I wouldnt just go by what a sonographer says ( they have missed plenty with the pregnancy i have now. including doctors)

I dont understand why you would need extra scans just because of your bmi though. I remember with my new ob, before learning everything, she wanted to see me every month... i was overweight and that alone had nothign to do with anything.

I also will not go by what 1 doctor tells me ever again either. Theyve informed me about what my son has being genetic although no one in my family has it. and never thought to bring up effects of medication or the cases in which its not related to genteics. its annoying altogether and in general, i think its safer to ask more than one person or someone who has specific knowledge with what you are goingg through.

one doctor told me not to use heat pads because it would harm my baby and cause miscarriage. another doctor said it was no problem. one doctor said it was no point in me seeing high risk and it looked as if i could handle things because the baby looks normal(ignoring my problems) .. and the new hospital disagreed). So really, it depends on who you are dealing with. sorry to all the people who have to deal with crap workers who feed you nothing but bs.

I will be getting a lot of extra monitoring due to the loss of my son this time. (Growth scans once a month starting in march, two times a week nonstress test, once a week bioprofile).

However, during my first pregnancy they were going to start growth scans as well and I believe they said it was due to my higher weight. They were also determined I would develop GD but they were way off on that one.

I don't get the bmi and extra scans either....
Ur fat so we might struggle getting good scans so we send you for more possibly bad quality scans???!!! That was how my original consultant dumbed it down when I said it made no sense.
But not once at a scan has anyone struggled to get pictures!
My gender scan at 17wks I didn't even need to have a full bladder and they were the best pics I got, she didn't say I was too fat and might no get decent pics
Like I've said before I think it's a scape goat and a ready excuse they have for idiots at don't know how to do their job or fuck up, blame it on the mother being over weight, or clinically obese as I am apparently!!
I know I could do with losing maybe 3 stone but according to that moron consultant I should be 7-8 stone lighter!
Ok love i'll just chop all my limbs off shall i

closing date is next wed for the new house. nervous happy and thanful. This will be our first and i pray everything works out well. its been almost a year of looking.

anyone else moving this pregnancy r moved already? How was it for you and your body?

Nilla I moved in November. It hasn't been easy getting all unpacked but I also stated a full time job within a week of moving. Plus I have a lot of pain in pregnancy and a 1 and 3 yr old to chase. Lol

As far as being plus size- I am and I've never had a growth scan because of it. I've had dr be able to properly measure my fundal height with no concerns. One week I was measuring 3 weeks ahead and they did one then to check but that's as at 37 weeks. They also are always very convinced I'm going to have GD but haven't had issues with the first two kids. I'm nervous this time because I am having a much harder time this time physically.

I wrecked my car today. Spent 4.5 hours getting monitored and everything looks good except my car and the other two I caused damage to.

I'm also overweight and won't be getting any extra scans. In fact nobody I've seen has even said anything about my weight AT ALL.

Good luck with the move and congrats again on your new house Nilla!

Sorry about your car MissFox. I'm glad you and baby are okay!

Thanks for the replies ladies :flower: really just seems like my midwife is talking out of her.... Behind sometimes :haha: not going to worry about it just glad that I am going away to have this baby and she won't be the one delivering her! That would be a nightmare :dohh:

Sorry to hear about your midwife Sarah she sounds like she doesn't know what's going on at all! I would try not to listen to her. Is there any way to swap midwives?

I am also moving house within the next month Nilla but we will just be renting. We own a tiny studio in Tokyo and need to move but can't sell due to it not working like that in Japan so we will let out the studio and rent a bigger place. Probably will be a little stressful to move and get everything sorted but I'm really excited! The japanese moving companies will pack and unpack everything for you as standard...not sure how I feel about that but it's nice to know there will be help if needed :)

Yeah i'll be moving too, had a massive falling out with agents\landlord as I declared the pets when we moved in and now there saying their not happy with it. Basically I told agents and they didn't tell landlord so I get stuck with a snotty letter about having the house professionally cleaned and have recipts to prove it. To which they will be getting told where they can stick a professional cleaner!!
On the plus side it's a 4 bed house, massive garden and room for more stuff than I could ever own in a life time. Should never need to move again with any luck, or not untill I'm able to buy a place

IMG_20150222_122746.jpg
Bit late but my 22/23 weeks bump

Good luck with the move pink and your bump is actually neat.... :dance: Just had a hard time flipping my head :haha:

Lovely round, neat bump Pink!

I scared the living daylights out of OH. He put DD to bed and I was on the sofa pulling some faces in discomfort, told him I was having BH and my belly was really hurting. Then it made me want to have a poo - exactly how labour started with DD1. BH and poo pains aren't nice at all, not looking forward to labour again.

Aww thanks ladies, I must admit I'm struggling with looking in the mirror and not thinking I just look fat!
Old issues coming back to bite me in the arse there!!

Aww smartie ur post made me laugh, but only because I suffer awfully with my bathroom habits, did even before being preggo and me and my OH call it poo pains!
I understand exactly how you feel, it's horrible.
My pains some times are actually as bad as when I MC last year so first few I had it since finding out I was mortified!
Hope you don't keep getting it along with BH x

gl nikoru and pink on your moves. im gone in two days and still so much to pack yikes. there is a container that will be dropped off and then the contianer will take our things and move it to the new location by wednesday. im so happy we don t have to drive a moving truck. oh and its snowing right now.

nikoru. r u an american citizen who cant buy property or sell property? is that what you were saying?

sorry about the problems pink. hope they get resolved soon. dumbos

Oh it's not my day today,
First of all fell down the stairs this morning with Ruby ( the puppy) and as I didn't want to let go of her I didn't put my hands down so my tail bone has taken the brunt of the fall, I actually think I've broke my arse!

Then looked again at the other house and decided it's just to far gone to go for. Landlord was going to give us a weeks free rent but we would be that out of pocket I don't even think 6 weeks free would have made up for the work! So back to square one with the house hunting and need to find something asap.
I just want to go home and cry my self to sleep!

It's just the ideal perfect bump lol. I think it makes your tattoo look more beautiful too.

They are horrible pains, but poo pains alone are bad :haha: I'd describe contractions to be more like chronic poo pains than period pains which other says they're like.

Oh it's not my day today,
First of all fell down the stairs this morning with Ruby ( the puppy) and as I didn't want to let go of her I didn't put my hands down so my tail bone has taken the brunt of the fall, I actually think I've broke my arse!

Then looked again at the other house and decided it's just to far gone to go for. Landlord was going to give us a weeks free rent but we would be that out of pocket I don't even think 6 weeks free would have made up for the work! So back to square one with the house hunting and need to find something asap.
I just want to go home and cry my self to sleep!

:( sorry pink. and i hope u feel better. especially from that fall..yikes..

gl with house hnting as well. how long have u guys been searching?

Ah Pink, I'm sorry about your fall and the house hunting having to start over again.

Good luck with wrapping all the loose ends up Nilla, soon you'll be comfy in your own new home and the start of great memories will fill it for you :D

I too get poo pains :haha: and can honestly say I will not miss constipation. I try not to strain but my body has a mind of its own and just does what it wants. Pushes so hard that I end up weeing a bit everytime :blush: Hey look on the bright side, at least my bladder is empty for now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->