- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

DH's family has this tradition of the 1st born son getting the dad's name so there are many David's in the family.
I want to kind of keep up with the tradition by giving our son DH's 2nd name, Daniel.

I mentioned earlier in my journal that I need to work on DH a bit more to get him to agree on Daniel so I guess he needs more :sex: I MEAN convincing :rofl:

Hahahahaha oh I laughed that hard then my back hurt haha!

I'd love the idea of keeping names in the family and I had a boys name from my side so when I asked OH he said he didn't have anyone in the family he would want to name a baby after, altho I'd have pushed for his brothers name as he brought him up x

Sorry for hurting your back, Pink hahah
Everyone says there is still lots of time to pick a name but I feel a sense of urgency so would be nice to have one.

I'll just wait it out a bit more and I'm sure a fitting name that we both like will come to us soon

I've just decided I'm going to keep a few in mind and decide when she arrives. My friend had her little girls name picked out straight away but all I could think was what if she didn't suit the name haha.... so will have a few on reserve

I am so IN LOVE with my DH now!!! I mentioned lunch time that I want him to braai (BBQ) ribs for us tonight.
He replied that there isn't wood for it and so I made peace with it.

He just messaged me to let me know that he bought wood, ribs and BONUS pork belly (I just mentioned the other day how much I want to cook a pork belly like his dad use to)

Obviously you can see that the way to my heart is currently via my tummy :rofl:

so today is closing day and yesterday morning, they called my husband asking him if he can sign a waiver to notr have a final inspection. seemed pretty fishy, so my hubby paid for an inspection. per ontract, they were supposed to fix quite bit like the leak from 2nd floor to basement. 2 bathroms not working etc. the same issues were there and the sellers rep was acting shocked likw he thought everything was fixed. so they responded by sying they woul have everything fixed by last night.

obviously all that work in one night.... doesnt seem like they would do a good job. my hubby called frustrated explaining that they had a long time to start this project and he responded by telling my hubby that they had other buyers who really loved this home and we are lucky they chose us and acepted good deal because the home is worth over 300k. blah blah.

then we discovered the backyard goes beyond the fence line they created, but it has a pool full with nothing but trash and junk. they didnt even state that there was a pool. i just am afraid that they will do a lazy job. and the crazy thing is that this is a brand new renovated home... to omany problems its crazy. we are supposed to be uot of this place by friday.

hubby left for closing at 3, but they moved the time to 630 tonight. hubby wont give me details because he doesnt want me to stress. i just think its ridiculous.

how is everyone?

Just got back from our LAST appointment with the high risk!! :happydance: They did an ultrasound and fetal echo. Everything looks fantastic!! No precursors at all of the issues her brother had. My regular OB will take over completely now. Yay! :cloud9: They estimate she is 1 lb 7 oz right now.

https://i59.tinypic.com/14xidt.jpg

Just got back from our LAST appointment with the high risk!! :happydance: They did an ultrasound and fetal echo. Everything looks fantastic!! No precursors at all of the issues her brother had. My regular OB will take over completely now. Yay! :cloud9: They estimate she is 1 lb 7 oz right now.

https://i59.tinypic.com/14xidt.jpg

congrats smoore.:flower::flower: so hapy for u. cute little profile right there. i love 2d profile shots. im gglad ur appointment went well as well. may i ask what precursors were u guys looking for at this stage? will u be seen less since ur only seeing your ob now?

[/QUOTE]

congrats smoore.:flower::flower: so hapy for u. cute little profile right there. i love 2d profile shots. im gglad ur appointment went well as well. may i ask what precursors were u guys looking for at this stage? will u be seen less since ur only seeing your ob now?[/QUOTE]

Today was primarily heart issues. Connor had an enlarged portion of his heart and a certain valve issue.

They scanned her heart for about 45-60 minutes. All chambers are good, the heart is a good size, and in great placement. The valve that tends to have issues with Noonan Syndrome (what Connor may have had) also was functioning fantastically.

I will still see my OB just as much as I was. The high risk was just for certain ultrasounds. I will begin seeing my OB every two weeks soon. On top of that in about a month I will begin non stress tests twice a week, biophysical profiles once a week, and growth scans once a month.

They are being super cautions since we couldn't 100% prove what happened with Connor.

thanks you for sharing in detail smoore. Again, i am happy for u and ur awesome news.

p.s

eeverytime i read your name, i get a tiny bit angry/hungry because u make me crave smores and i never have the ingredients for it lol

Great news Smoore. I'm glad everything is well... And I love her 2d shot..... :dance:

I'm sorry about all the crap and stress Nilla - not fair and I hope it gets properly sorted out real soon!!

I'm very happy about all around good news Smoore :D congrats!

Aww nilla, I hope you manage to get everything sorted!

Lovely scan pics smoore, bet it was amazing to know everything was going so well x

I've give up trying to do anything till OH is better, he signed himself out last night because he didn't want me on my own while pregnant which I can understand but just don't want anything to happen to him.
Backs still in bits from the fall down the stairs and the puppy isn't making stuff easy!!
I adore her but she's SO full on, she's like my little shadow
Can't even do the washing with out her trying to 'help'
IMG_20150225_194708.jpg

Sorry you're still in pain after the fall Pink.... Hopefully it eases up soon.... :hugs:

Nice pic......

Thanks ladies, it's getting better it's just hard to go from standing to sitting or vice versa. Also any kind of weight bearing whilst lay down like to move positions.
I just don't see the point in going to the hospital as after all the other MRIs and XT scan I Defo won't be having an cray, and they would ably prescribe pain killers I refuse to take so Defo won't be wasting 6hours in a and e for nothing haha!
Seen enough of that place to last me a life time between me and OH recently!!

Sorry if there's been anyone I've missed out in the last few days, I'm not being ignorant just not had time to look properly
and
Hope everyone is well xxx

Oh Pink :( When you sit down does it feel like your hips and bum lock into place and strong pressure on your coccyx? If you can bare it, try see if you can feel fragmented areas or if it wobbles.

I've joined up to a site which could take a few months or a couple of years to build for breast augmentation/implants at no cost to me. I'm in no rush for surgery for the obvious reasons but it's lightened me up and OH is supportive of the idea - talking to the guys on there actually boosted me too and OH got the good end of the stick lastnight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->