- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Nilla he is really such a gorgeous little boy!!!! I bet you cannot wait to hold him for the very 1st time!

I cannot wait for my 4d scan in April so that I can share what my little man looks like

Nilla he is really such a gorgeous little boy!!!! I bet you cannot wait to hold him for the very 1st time!

I cannot wait for my 4d scan in April so that I can share what my little man looks like

thanks wunna. i cant wait to see yours either :p

this is what we got the week before. I wont even ruin your eyes with the 4d shot.

....jpgthe craz ything about it is that she was just a bad picture taker lol. there were perfect shots where u could clearly see his legs over his head and we ended up with this. we were so shocked. at least she did better this week.

he has his dads ears and lips i can already tell from the last ones. its so amazing. also im still praying that he is born healthy, but it looks to ME so far that he does not have the syndromes associated with polydactyly if it is non genetic. for one, i saw google images of ultrasounds and the babys tongue is enlarged and sticks out of the mouth . i have not yet seen that. kind of calms my nerves a bit. although i know anything is possible

:shock: Sorry but I don't know what from where in that one...

Glad she did better :D

I'm so excited for my 4D as well. I'm kind of patient at this stage as I know it's still a long time away. I'll probably go crazy as soon as 2 weeks till scan day comes :haha:

:shock: Sorry but I don't know what from where in that one...

Glad she did better :D

I'm so excited for my 4D as well. I'm kind of patient at this stage as I know it's still a long time away. I'll probably go crazy as soon as 2 weeks till scan day comes :haha:

lol i dont know either lolol.

what kind of deal comes with your package?

The lady started her own private practice as she never got the extras she would have wanted from her GYN so they do lots of measurements for you like the foot length, heart beat, profile shots etc.
The place is more there for a happy experience rather than a doc visit which is so clinical if that makes sense.

I'll get a CD with all the photos after so I can have tons of pics to share :D

The lady started her own private practice as she never got the extras she would have wanted from her GYN so they do lots of measurements for you like the foot length, heart beat, profile shots etc.
The place is more there for a happy experience rather than a doc visit which is so clinical if that makes sense.

I'll get a CD with all the photos after so I can have tons of pics to share :D
thats good. we walked out with nothing lol. it is run out of her home and we had to waait 3 days for her to upload the pics to this phot system. and its 10 bucks for photos we want saved to our computer. and we have to get them printed on our own. I did want something quick and cheap, but her website and description was very misleading. around 30 weeks, i would like to get the package that includes the video as well and things where i can do party favors.

My hubbys family wants to throw my hubby and i a baby shower but in california. I was thinking of ideas. do you guys have any ideas for favors on websites you can show me? I like the idea of puttin an ultrasound pic on a button they can wear on their shirts. the babys name on m&ms inside a mini bottle. chocolate bars with the wrapper having his name on it etc. what have u guys had in mind?

Great pics, Nilla!

I'm hoping to get a clear profile this Wednesday at our ultrasound/fetal echo. We haven't gotten a really clear one at all this pregnancy.

thanks smoore. gl an i hope u get some good pics and baby is in a good position for you :)62389-500.jpg

i think this is a cute idea... quick qquestion. sorry if its sdumb... is the date on the item the date of est due date of baby or the day of the baby shower?

Those are cute.. I'd say probably date of the baby shower just from the wording.

You could do a message like "Welcome Baby (name)" and put the due date though if you wanted!

My sisters and a few friends are throwing me a rather large shower, but they are handling all plans except the guest list. Have fun finding some decorations and ideas! They are fun to look through.

Those are cute.. I'd say probably date of the baby shower just from the wording.

You could do a message like "Welcome Baby (name)" and put the due date though if you wanted!

My sisters and a few friends are throwing me a rather large shower, but they are handling all plans except the guest list. Have fun finding some decorations and ideas! They are fun to look through.

thank you. the thing is right now i dont even know my due date. they keep telling me around 37 weeks(late may) but wont have spcific conversations about it until im 30 weeks . im not sure why to be honest. not only that. I want it to be my hubby only on delivery day. I and i will have surgery for myself after the baby and need time to recover and kind of dont want to be bothered by so many people when I wont even be a good host. I am trying to avoid putting a due date so people dont buy tickets and do what they want to do. so its good for me if its not abnormal to put the date of the baby shower instead lol.

I love those sweets in jar ideas.

We have jars on here where they've painted black chalck board paint on the front of the jar. You can give each person one with a piece of chalck tied to a ribbon. You van still write baby's name on it and after the guests can reuse the jars and write their own notes on it :D

1 more thing. do you guys think its better to get edible favors or things that will last.. or both?

i just saw your phrase u typed above smoore :)

101339-500.jpg

do u have a link to that wunna?

I'm on my phone so hope this link works
https://www.google.co.za/search?q=c...ei=G13rVNHcCYO9Ue-SgogH&ved=0CA0QsAQ&tbm=isch

Let me know, otherwise you can just google chalckboard jars. You can buy jars and get the paint from hardware stores if you want to do it yourself.

Edible sweets are always nice. Maybe a mixture of different sweets.

I'm on my phone so hope this link works
https://www.google.co.za/search?q=c...ei=G13rVNHcCYO9Ue-SgogH&ved=0CA0QsAQ&tbm=isch

Let me know, otherwise you can just google chalckboard jars. You can buy jars and get the paint from hardware stores if you want to do it yourself.

Edible sweets are always nice. Maybe a mixture of different sweets.

i see. thanks. cute idea. i like how some have the option of getting a sticker with the blackboard attached instead of painting it. neato!!!

Just wanted to post my 22 plus 1 day bump....Its my first bump pic :happydance:

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
I don't think people usually expect much favor wise from a baby shower, so I think whatever you like go with it!

I don't think there is any harm in using the baby shower date on a favor, or just not putting any date and just using the welcome and baby name thing too. Whatever you like best!

Nice. P.s u look very young (saw ur signature)

Do u know if ur having a boy or girl? I ass because now I'm curious. My stomach is super low and I've never really had anything high unless bloating from food.I heard that women with boys carry low and opposite for girls. Interesting to see

Nice. P.s u look very young (saw ur signature)

Do u know if ur having a boy or girl? I ass because now I'm curious. My stomach is super low and I've never really had anything high unless bloating from food.I heard that women with boys carry low and opposite for girls. Interesting to see

Thank you, thats super sweet of you :flower:

I am having a girl, I am super excited about it!

Looks like your theory seems to be about right, lol

I'm still struggling to find a baby boy name :dohh: DH and I cannot seem to agree on a name. His family has so many boys that it seems all the traditional names are already somebody's name :growlmad:

I don't want anything weird either so I'm stuck!
New list so far is: Andries, Daniel (still my fave), Dylan, Henro, Morne, Juandré and Christo
Sorry if you cannot pronounce some of them - Afrikaans names :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->