- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

There's Defo a lot of presure but it's the pain that's bothering me. It's really really hard to explain. Once I'm stood I can walk fine bend over pick stuff up buts once my bum touches anything to sit it's painfull like achey but also astho I have the world's biggest bruise. Then if I lean back it hurts. I have to sit leaning forward or on my side. And once I'm laid down if I try and use my feet or legs to help me roll over its agony.
I can't actually touch where it's sore as it's right down into my bottom. almost as it's just about where my bottom is towards my flower and then up inside my bum.
It is easing a little but as soon as I've moved for a bit or got in and out of the car I'm sore :(

I think breast augmentation is a fabulous idea if it will make you happier in yourself. I really couldn't imagine not having mine so really understand how hard it must be to want them
Great that OH is supportive also, hope it goes great for u and you get it done as soon as you can

Ah Pink I'm sorry about your pain :nope:

Smartie, I hope that as soon as you are ready the funds are available and you can have the girls done :D If this is not too nosy and sorry if it comes out wrong but what is your current cup size?

I am sooooooooo tired! I cannot describe to you ladies how I have managed to get through the last 3 days of this week.... WTF Fatigue!!! 40 minutes till I get to go home.
I swear if I get there and DH has not cleaned the kitchen I am going to go straight to bed and he can feed himself! I will not struggle a full work day to stay awake and get home to clean and cook when he is home all day.

hope u feel better pink and i hope u can get some good rrest wunna
I'm sorry about all the crap and stress Nilla - not fair and I hope it gets properly sorted out real soon!!

I'm very happy about all around good news Smoore :D congrats!

thanks pink and wunna. well we finally own the home, but cant stay in it. They did not finish all of the work and are still working on fixing everything. Crappy thing is that our bed and airbed are packed and last night i slept of the freakin floor. cant tell u how much pain im in. its horrendous. Didnt even have strength to get in the car to go to a hotel.

I also had another follow up scan the other day and little guy is now 1 lb 10 oz. And i got to see a clear shot in 3d of one of his hands to clearly see what they were talking about last time. hard to see because it is hidden when he closes his fist or faces it towards his face.

I also got to see the doctor with the bad bedside manner who informed me of my sons condition last time. Once again she brought in trainees to give me my results without asking if it was ok for them to be in there. And i stopped them at the door and said if she needed to tell me anymore bad news, then I only want her in the room because it was uncomfortable last time with 3 people who didnt even need to be there.

she said she only wanted to discuss his weight, but that wasnt true lol. she wanted to talk about last time. because she got my complaint. I told her god forbid I had a child with down syndrome and you told me my son was ********. or you told me my son was a midget instead of telling me he has achondroplasia which is a form of dwarfism. the only thing she ever asked or verbalized was extra limbs and extra digits. so u could imagine the horror of viewing google images when i got home.

She told me the reason she didnt bother telling me what is was called is because it is normal for her to see this on children. I stopped her and told her it was normal for her. Not me. So she should treat people as such.

next I told her how she only blamed me and after i said it didnt run in my family 3 times, she waved me off and said 'im sure it does'.. then she cuts me off and says "well did u even ask your family?" . i responded by saying yes and also told her she never once asked my husband or looked at me. You also assumed what race I was without asking me as well.

her response was that "how would i know" .. and she only looked at me becasue it was ahrd to turn her head to look at my husband(he was right next to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

anyway. finally she said to me shes sorry i remember thigns that way becasue it didnt happen that way. I told her I recorded the conversation and I can turn that in .. she stopped me and said .."im so sorry. you are right.I apologize i didnt handle yoursituation with more understanding. I hope I can do better in the futrue"

THATS ALL SHE HAD TO SAY IN THE BEGINNING

i never recorded her, i just wanted to see if she would admit it and not try to look innocent in front of her students

im done with my rant/essay

Hi ladies! Sorry it's been a little while since I was online. I hope you're all doing well? I'll catch up on all that I've missed when I can.

Hey ladies :hi: long time no see :haha: my internet was down as the box was hit by lightning :dohh: Hope all you ladies and bumps are doing well :baby:

Managed to take a photo of my bump today in my coat.... And well it looks slightly hilarious :haha: but cute at the same time haha <3

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/600x400q90/540/UVWNZa.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/600x400q90/538/DINDYc.jpg

What if you go to your GP instead of a&e, Pink? They give quicker referrals.

I've always been flat chested (barely a B-cup) but managed to maintain some shape from DD1. Before my first pregnancy I was quite perky and round, but since then they're empty on top now and sort of widened and made their way around to my armpit :dohh: So I give off a decent looking side boob and that's it. The only part I like about my boobs is my nipples. I was a 34D during my milk period so I know what my realistic expectations are. I do have a crease under each boob which boosts the natural appearance, I believe?

I just don't know what they would be able to do for me even at docs. Like I said will not be having an x ray and refuse to take even paracetamol and can't take ibruphen so kinda limits what they can do.

Yeah I Defo think a D would be realistic view for you as your so petite.
I've always considered breast implants myself just to prevent sagging down the line but I must admit I'm quite fond of the round more fake looking implants, I love the round line you get over the top of the implant. Mine used to look like that naturally so kind of miss it

Hey ladies! Have been looking for this group :) due 19th June! Nice to meet you all! Xx

Thankyou! How is everyone doing? I have toothache :( dentist is closed typical it happens on a Saturday! X

Oh, sorry you're having a bad day. Toothache and closed clinic is not a good combination. Hopefully is ease up soon without having to take any meds...

I think you look totally adorable Sarah! The coat adds cuteness because it pops ou :D

I hope that you won't have to wait too long after birth and breastfeeding for implants Smartie.

Welcome Miley and congrats on your little boy :D

Sorry about the toothache... Yeah that murphy is a biatch having it happen when the dentist is closed... Typical his style!

Hope you feel better soon!

So my yarn and hooks finally came just in time for the Internet to come back on so I could YouTube how to bllinking crochet in the first place! Haha :wohoo: Here is the first little project I have done.... Alright for a first attempt if I do say so myself :haha:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/300x200q90/537/UcegL3.jpg

Thanks ladies, I caved and took a paracetamol which has helped a little!
One that little pink bow is soo cute! X

that's too cute Sarah... I've been dying how to that one... I have to learn how to do it... :dance:

Thanks ladies! Has a few mistakes :dohh: but I'm making a baby headband atm which has a lot less mistakes :haha: so im getting the hang of it :happydance: just stuck at a halt atm because I can't find a measuring tape to make it the right size for a newborn baby's head :dohh: :haha:

Mdscpa I searched on YouTube how to do it and just followed what the lady was doing :thumbup: I did pause several times though :haha: I find videos a whole lot easier to follow then pictures! And I really don't get the written instructions one bit as I don't know all the lingo yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->