- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Cute bow!

We bought a new car today. We got our insurance money from our wreck and got to pay off our old truck and we were able to finance a 2015 Dodge Journey with 3rd row. I was hoping for lower payments but maaaaaan it is $20/mo more than our current payments but brand new with a warranty. I'm excited.

23 Weeks Bump

This is by far not my best pic but hey the bump is there :D

https://i.imgur.com/Fa2Cl9s.jpg

Okay ladies... I am so ashamed right now!!

https://i.imgur.com/SE7sagf.jpg

My whole pregnancy I have not wanted sweet stuff so I haven't been having them. I had a craving for a fruit & nut chocolate and bought a slab with the intention of having 2 blocks and taking the rest home for DH.... Uhm oops :dohh: I just finished the WHOLE SLAB :blush:

I've had a slab of chocolate nearly every week!! I just have to eat it when I want it. Has to be galaxy chocolate tho!! And could easily do a full multi pack of crisp :blush:

So the toothache progressed into a huge infection that spread to my sinuses, glands and ear, was at the hospital last night in tears after a weekend of no sleep and pure agony, they drained it at the dentist today but I feel so unwell my whole body is suffering ��
I have gone off chocolate this pregnancy and I used to eat loads of it!
Cute bump wannabubba! X

Its coming back to bite me in the bum... I have HUGE headache! Not sure if it is related but I'm not feeling real grand at the moment :cry:

Thanks Miley!
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Tooth ache sucks!! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Cute bump!
I go back and forth on chocolate. Usually I love it. I was.l very torn tonight between bed and making chocolate chip cookies. I chose bed.
27 weeks today!

Happy 27 weeks MissFox!! :dance:
Tell me all about how 3rd tri feels :haha:

I'm telling you I'm not doing the chocolate thing again! I had a killer headache and just didn't feel well at all! Luckily I'm feeling better (and wiser) today :D

I am such a huge Finding Nemo fan :D I love animation movies in general but Nemo is my ultimate favourite. When there is nothing on the tv I put my dvd on and then DH literally goes :dohh:
Anyway long story short I have just bought this Nemo themed playmat for my little man :D

https://i.imgur.com/xGqhwnR.jpg

Just thought I'd let yous know that tesco are doing a buy one get one free on their "cheeky bot" nappies just now , the packs depending on size are about 150 nappies in each pack and cost £30 so your really getting 300 or so nappies (again depending on size) for just £30! :thumbup:

Oh ps ive ordered these nappies before ( as there is no tesco where I live) and they are just as good , if not even better then the more expensive brands! I loved them for Kian! So ive ordered some for this little one in advance as its too good a deal to miss! :haha:

And, we're having a BOY! The boys' room theme is all figured out! we just need to figure out a time or day to pain the walls ect, when the kids aren't going to be home!

Ahhh I just HAVE to get this for my little lady! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on your little boy ayclobes.... Welcome to team blue.... :dance:

Awe thats a cutey sarah!!!!!

Lol 3rd tri. It is tiring! Hoping for a while longer of work but thinking I want to be off on disability by 35 weeks. Give me some prep time for baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->