- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Anyone else's BnB acting up? Mines gone all crazy! :haha: can't edit posts , thank people etc and also the screen is all messed up like this... :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
:rofl: Your B&B looks funny. My u/s pic seems to have taken over your screen!!

I hope it gets sorted out real soon! Mine doesn't seem to have problems at the moment. Maybe it was just a general glitch at that time? Better now?

I know it was so messed up :haha: yeah its back to normal now :thumbup:

Ahhh one second I'm bright and breezy then all of a sudden I can barley keep my eyes open :sleep: and the whole sore back has started creeping in too :dohh:

Yes I'm in a poor me mood atm .... Even though this is probably the best I've had it all pregnancy :haha:

Ahhh a friend just came to my door unexpectedly and gave me a huge bag full of 6-9 baby clothes!! :happydance: they are just adorable! <3 and there is almoast everything I will need for that size there! So chuffed :wohoo:

Yay for free clothes Sarah, I bet that made your day :D

Here is my update. I am doing great and baby boy is nice and active BUT
I am going to classify this as a craving because I feel like I will die without it!!

https://i.imgur.com/HIm9dwO.jpg

I just went to the local grocer and they have the chocolate flavour but that is not what I am craving so I stood there for like 5 minutes staring at the rack in the hopes that the vanilla one will magically appear :haha: Mmmm I might start phoning other stores to see who has stock.... OMG this craving is bad... what do I do?????

Yeah my phone acts up from time to time!!
Thought it was just my phone tho

Great news about the baby clothes Sarah, my friends told me she will bring all her stuff once her little one grows out of it! Going to save me a fortune haha

Had MW apointment today, listened to HB and she had hiccups... Was strange to hear and feel them at same time. Makes me need to wee ha ha!

Anyone else decided they hate OH??
He's doing my head in, complaining he's ill all the time, bearly helps with the dog and is just being a grade A asshole!
Think it would be easier on my own

Hey :flower: been a bit of a silent stalker but thought i'd introduce myself.

Im due June 8th with a little girl, already got a 3 year old boy. Crazy to think 3rd tri is creeping up so quickly!

Awe Pink I'm sorry about OH being such an A-hole! I've gone through stages where I do everything with no help plus I work full time he doesn't so I get your frustration. Slap him and see if he wakes the F up! :hugs:

:hi: Louise
Welcome and congrats on your baby girl :D

Okay so I never got my Horlicks last night :haha: I'm kind of over it so that's cool.

TMI, had a bowel movement this morning that made me cry... how can your body compress 'something' that you cannot get out - HURT LIKE HELL!

Monthly check up at the clinic this morning. I love the nurse that I've been seeing! She really has an amazing bedside manner and she feels like she really cares about how I'm doing etc.

1. She heard the heart beat this morning and when I asked her to let me hear she took out the clinic's Doppler :shock: I didn't know the clinic had one!
I told her that this would be my first time hearing the heart beating and she was so excited for me. Anyway little man then had his own ideas - he kept kicking at the probe (we heard that loud and clear and I felt it) and after he kicked it he would move so she ended up not being able to get good positioning for me. I thought I would be disappointed but I'm not, I'm actually quite amused by how playful/naughty he was :haha: She also commented and said she is amazed at how busy he is

2. Technically 24 weeks pregnant and my Fundal Height measures 27cm... She says good growth and looking at leg measurements of my u/s he seems to be a tall boy

3. I weighed 87.75kg when I fell pregnant, lost during ms and now only I'm back up to 87.2kg so I am proud of my healthy eating habits and the fact that I have not pigged out like people thought I would and ballooned etc.

4. I haven't said anything on here, should have and not sure why I didn't. Anyway if you recall I had an ECG at 4 weeks due to an irregular heart beat. They said it was called Extra Ventricular Systoles and considered normal in some cases. So that is apparently "my" normal beat. I mentioned to the nurse this morning when I lie down I feel strange, like I'm going to get smothered or something and my heart starts to beat irregular. Plus when I get excited or out of breath it will flare up as well. I raised my worries that if this happens now will I/my heart be able to handle the stress of a natural birth?? She ordered another ECG for me so I'll probably do that tomorrow to check on things. Rather safe than sorry.
I have my heart set on natural birth but if it is going to be safer for me to have a C-section then I would like to have that arranged/agreed upon sooner rather than later so that I can make peace with it. I'm afraid my heart fails during labour or something. I know I'm probably being paranoid with no good reason but I just want to make sure I'm healthy enough for my baby

Sorry for the long post :D

Haha thanks wunna!! I may just have to do that. All his excuses seem to be is that he's tired from medication or thinks that as he's had his arm tattooed he can wash us etc. Wouldn't mind but I did it ALL last time I had a tattoo on my hand!
Tenancy is running out on the house and I'm tempted to just go back to my mum and dads I've had enough

Awe hun I hope you don't have to go to such an extreme for him to realise that he needs to help you! :hugs:

Okay ladies guess who got herself some Horlicks :dance: :yipee:

I have a day's leave for tomorrow so that I can sort out all the medical stuff surrounding my ECG so I wont have the added stress of rushing around to make sure I get back to work in time etc.

Haha thanks wunna!! I may just have to do that. All his excuses seem to be is that he's tired from medication or thinks that as he's had his arm tattooed he can wash us etc. Wouldn't mind but I did it ALL last time I had a tattoo on my hand!
Tenancy is running out on the house and I'm tempted to just go back to my mum and dads I've had enough

i hope things get better. In general, i think men are babies compared to women and dont always acknowledge what we go through WITHOUT COMPLAINING to them. Ive seen a lot of women on here(including me) have problems here and there with hubby. Let some cool down time pass and hopefully things will get better between the both of you.

Everything is finally in the new home, but we cannot use the showers or toilets because or flush water down any drains. My husband got a lawyer to sue the seller and the seller is acting like he doest care. He still owes my hubby 1k and is has been saying he would fix this problem for months. he said he would come this saturday to have everythign done but he hasnt kept his word yet. The crappy thing about the situation is that the court date could be 60+ days from now. To fix this problem ourselees will take up to 6000 dollars. Hasnt been comfy using buckets for everything lol.

the ridiculous thing about this. is that the seller has an older friend who is the 'handy man'. he was here painting and fixing little problems here and there. but he keeps texting and callign my husband trying to get him to do things without permits. Obviously he is friends with the seller and relayign info back to the seller. Its so sneaky and bad. It sucks how some investors only care about money and not the livelihood of peoples well being.

Thanks nilla!! :hugs:

Hope you manage to get stuff sorted, I hate renting but think I'd be scared to buy, so many horror stories like yours when people get ripped off!
I don't understand why people can't be honest any more :(

I suck suck suck at keeping up with this group, I always forget where to find it. I just stalked back like 5 pages and it's so nice to see everyone's tickers changed to pink or blue :happydance:

I'm sorry you're having a tough time with OH pink and I'm glad that you got your horlicks Wanna. Miley, your bump is beautiful :D

As for me, it's V-day finally which is a pleasant relief. I'm getting so impatient to meet my little girl or guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->