- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Happy V-day Doodle! I'm 2 days from it so van only imagine the relief and excitement :D

Awww Yayyy V day.... I've completely missed mine!!

Congrats on v day doodle x

And bet your looking forward to yours wunna x

I too am rubbish keeping up with this thread! Sorry if I miss your posts! Xx

ECG done and waiting for Dr. Had a medical student that did it so have to wait for Dr as I want to discuss with them... Will let you guys know when I'm done

Thx Pink :D

Murphy's law the extra beats weren't caught on the ECG but the Dr is worried as my resting heart rate is 103bpm which is too fast. They call it Tachycardia. Urine and bloods taken for testing to see if I have an infection or thyroid not properly functioning etc.

I have to wait until Tuesday for test results... At my 4 weeks ECG they weren't worried but now they seem a bit concerned to prompt extra tests.

Now tell my not to worry...

Hope all tests come back normal. Maybe it's fast because your heart needs to pump more blood for your little boy.....:hugs:

Ty pink for responding. Think I should stay silent and become a Lurker here and there Cuz I sound crazy talking to myself here lol.

Hope ur results come back positive wunna.

Thanks Nilla :hugs:

You've been way too quiet lately so rant away as I do not think of you as crazy at all!!

I've had a long discussion (more like me trying to speak and not cry at the same time) about how stressed I am and that it MIGHT be a contributing factor to my racing heart and losing breath etc. Feels like it helped me a bit just to get some of my stresses of my chest. I just dont want people to perceive me as a negative person etc because I'm not.

I hope you are all doing well today :hugs:

You've been way too quiet lately so rant away as I do not think of you as crazy at all!!

I've had a long discussion (more like me trying to speak and not cry at the same time) about how stressed I am and that it MIGHT be a contributing factor to my racing heart and losing breath etc. Feels like it helped me a bit just to get some of my stresses of my chest. I just dont want people to perceive me as a negative person etc because I'm not.

i dont think ur negative at all. negative things happen to the most positive people and they need to let things out as well. Hope things get better for all of us having difficulties

Hope you get good results! It can be so frustrating that tests take so long to come back!!

I'm doing my glucose test. They do a 2 hour one at my OB. Almost done. So hungry!

I've got a glucose test next week, got to go to the hospital for it tho. Just got told this week at MW that it could have been done where I have my MW appointments

i dont think ur negative at all. negative things happen to the most positive people and they need to let things out as well. Hope things get better for all of us having difficulties

Thanks Nilla :hugs: Your words mean a lot to me! I hope your stresses get sorted out soon too.
You are suppose to be enjoying your new home not fighting over it!

Hope you get good results! It can be so frustrating that tests take so long to come back!!

I'm doing my glucose test. They do a 2 hour one at my OB. Almost done. So hungry!

I know! I think the weekend is causing the delay :haha: I still would not give up my weekend though hahaha

I hope you pass your test with flying colours!

I've got a glucose test next week, got to go to the hospital for it tho. Just got told this week at MW that it could have been done where I have my MW appointments

Good luck with the appointment/test. I hope you too pass with flying colours :flower:

Anyone else feel like their pregnancy is going by really fast?? I just happened to think, I'm 25 weeks today, and I've only got two weeks til third tri! 😳
My OB is starting now to see me every two weeks to check fluid levels on my babies, to make sure they don't develop TTTS and if they do, that we can catch it early enough.
My next appt is March 17th. I'm slightly annoyed because I live 35 minutes away from my OB, and this appt is for my glucose test. I have to fast, so Ive got to go at 8 in the morning for that, sit around an hour, do my blood work, than my actual appt for u/s and visit isn't til 1:45 :/
My doctor was amazed because I told him I loved the drink :laugh:
I'm a heavy soda drinker though, before pregnancy I would drink a whole 12 pack in one day and still need more. So I guess I'm used to sugary drinks.
Anyone else with really bad pelvic/hip pain? I had SPD with DS, I didn't expect it to come on earlier this time :(
I also feel like if the babies aren't in my ribs, they're puttjng crazy amounts of pressure on my cervix and pelvic bones. :(

Although I feel like crap and struggling with OH I'm celebrating today..
It's been a year to the day since I had my brain operation and regardless of how frustrating and hard it's been along the way and all the important things I lost in the last year I'm so proud to say I'm still here. Sure I'm a little more battle scared and still can't walk any substantial distances and god only knows if I ever will. But I'm about to be a mother and living independently for the first real length of time in my life......
So here's to the next year
IMG_0404.jpg

I'm with you Eppgirl, I'm 24 weeks today and also realising that in just a short while it will be 3rd tri. I don't have any pelvic pain but I do have a tightness low and lower abdomen. Feels real heavy there so wonder what 3rd tri will bring.

Pink, HUGE congrats on surviving and thriving in spite of everything you have been through over the last year! I look up to you for what you've achieved!! :hugs:

Aww thank you wunna x
When will you get more test done for your heart? Did no one mention it could just be part and parcel of being preggo xx

Although I feel like crap and struggling with OH I'm celebrating today..
It's been a year to the day since I had my brain operation and regardless of how frustrating and hard it's been along the way and all the important things I lost in the last year I'm so proud to say I'm still here. Sure I'm a little more battle scared and still can't walk any substantial distances and god only knows if I ever will. But I'm about to be a mother and living independently for the first real length of time in my life......
So here's to the next year
View attachment 849829

omg pink. just seeing the image gave me chills. congrats on making it another yr. you are a strong trooper and u will be a strong and awesome mom as well.

I'm waiting till Tuesday for the results. I'm sue that if the tests come back showing that there are no infections or thyroud issues that they will tell me it could just be a "side effect" of pregnancy.

I've read up on it some and and it seems that there could be many causes of which pregnancy is one. I just hope if it is pregnancy related that it goes away after birth because I can't excersize at the moment at all without getting tired, out of breath, dizzy and racing heart :D

Nillabean, thank you :hugs: what a lovely thing to say x
Wunna, hope it just a part of being preggo, I get the short of breath and racing heart just from walking up the stairs ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->