- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Thanks Pink. Will just wait and see :)

For now I'm just taking it easy... Good thing I'm lazy today so I'm not tempted to do anything that will make me tired :rofl:

I've been back in bed twice haha!
Feel like I haven't stopped for weeks. And 7am every morning with Ruby is hard work haha! Atleast by the time bub arrives should be a little more used to early mornings x

No better way than a puppy to get you ready for pajama drill :D My bladder wakes me enough to get me used to little sleep :haha:

Yeah my bladder keeps me on the go during the day but not too bad at night.
Little lady likes to kick me last thing at night and at like 7am too so I ruby didn't have me up baby Defo would x

Wubba- seems odd that the weekend would slow it down I know the hospitals here have lab staff and other stuff every day. Not largely staffed overnight but I think it is good to relax as well. During my last two pregnancies my BP would get very low 102/56 and I would just be exhausted. Rest is good.
I panicked later in the day, I ended up missing a call from my OB. Turns out I had just missed the call about my physical therapy referral. Hopefully it helps me keep working longer. I'm hoping to make it through April. Have all of May off to get ready for baby :)

I'm only getting 4 months maternity leave so I'm going to try and get as far as possible as well.
I'm pushing for last day at work on 19 June and then EDD is 27 June :D

FX we make it!

nice bump. it seems as if everyone of u is losing weight and gaining in belly area. pretty awesome

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I feel like that too Nilla. I've only managed now to gain back the weight I lost during ms, but it's not around my thighs etc. All feels belly :D

I'm hoping I keep off the weight. I weigh the same now as when I first found out I was preggo so FX'd I don't put too much more on

FX for us all :D

I am soooooo tired. I dreamt I was seeing a cardiologist and they had me running on the treadmill.... woke up with my heart racing like crazy :dohh:
Then I overslept, luckily I was only 5 mins late to work but it has been a downhill blue Monday :cry: I feel sorry for myself.

Stressed and anxious about heart test results tomorrow morning... Still feels like such a long wait to find out what is up ** sigh **

Yeah I feel like that at the minute!!
Also like the size of a house bit couldn't find the little dude for that haha

:rofl: I get you on that one!

DH and I have a name. Our struggle has been that we both bring up names and then the other one has a bad memory of a person with the same name etc. I wanted Daniel after dh but although he appreciates the idea he doesn't like it for his son.

We now both have a name we agree on and fx that this is final :dance: Matthew

Aww that's lovely :D
I really like old traditional names.
I'm torn between old and traditional and something a bit different
I've just decided I'll narrow my choice down closer the time then pick once she's here. Got it in my head I'm going to call her a name and when she arrives it's awful for her haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->