- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Thanks ladies! I just want to be able to bond now and say his name instead of him or the baby :D

Getting test results soon, will keep you ladies updated

Okay ladies we have results and some are good and some are bad...

Last week Thursday my urine was tested at the clinic and either they missed it or the test was faulty or something because it showed clear. Friday's blood tests shows that I have an elevated white blood count in order to fight an infection and the urine tests done at the lab show that I have infection again. Everything happens in 3's so seeing that this is now the 3rd infection this pregnancy it should hopefully be the last. I have 2 courses of antibiotics to take which scares me a bit as the Dr said they are fine but the leaflets says don't take in pregnancy :dohh: Anyway I am trusting that the Dr would not have given them if they weren't safe.

Physically my heart is fine. The racing heart is a combination of way too much stress (thanks crap job), my underlying anxiety disorder and the fact that after months of not taking anti-depressants my body wants some help again. I was put on the meds after watching FIL die at home and when ttc I felt well enough to stop them. With assistance from Dr I was successfully weaned off. Now all the new hormones and worried that I get + my crap job is kind of taking its toll on my body.

So good news is no heart problems, bad news is I cannot take any meds to "cure" it and will just have to try and cope.
DH is going to start getting meditation stuff and help me out with that.

Thanks for being there for me ladies!

I have a surprise for you ladies later tonight :D

Well glad it's no think serious. Not that I don't think anxiety and a crap job arnt serious, I just mean it's good that they can't actually see an issue with ur heart x

Hope things get better x

I know exactly what you mean Pink thanks :hugs: I've had anxiety etc before I fell pregnant and it has always been something that I could cope well with.

I think there is just a lot of hormonal changes now that I'm pregnant and extra stress and things aren't helping. I need to try much harder to not let the work get to me. I will so blame them if something God forbid went wrong.

Yeah I'd blame them too!!
I don't get why anyone would want to make a pregnant woman's work life difficult.
Yeah I have anxiety and a few mental health issues from before precnancy. Was coping ok up untill last few weeks but luckily I'm in with a doc on Friday

My anxiety and depression was horrid with my 2nd! And this time it isn't as bad BUT it is still there. I'm not sure if you ladies have access to it but my therapist told me to try Passion Flower Extract not is a tincture you take up to 3x a day and 75-80% say it helps. It helped me a ton! And it is pregnancy and nursing safe so I figured it was worth a shot! I need to get some more this time for when I start getting overwhelmed.

Okay so this is not much of a surprise but I would like to think so :D

Face selfie and another bump pic (inspired by Kenna a few weeks ago) I thought a face to the name would be nice for you ladies. Oh and no laughing at my pixie haircut growing into a mullet! :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/w7yssBs.jpg

Bump pic with me all dressed up :D

https://i.imgur.com/h1bJsRu.jpg

Matthew is a lovely name :)
We are keeping our name quiet from everyone we know apart from very close family, we are calling our son Kitt Anthony Austin Batchelor :)
Hope your all well and babies are good, I'm exhausted, flora has been poorly, money is stressful and the chemist ran out of theas adhd medication so she hasn't been sleeping :( x

Thanks ladies!!! :hugs:

Mileymamma, I love your face to the name, thanks! Another beautiful June Bug mommy!!!
I'm sorry for your stresses at the moment and I hope they ease up soon so that you can relax a bit! Also your little man's names are awesome! I love it :D

Thankyou Wanna bubba :)
Does anyone feel like there pregnancy has slowed down? I feel like I have been pregnant forever! I just want to get to third tri!! Xxx

Aw jealous! I have 12 weeks as my c section is at 38 weeks but 12 weeks feels like forever! 84 days and counting lol!

I set myself little milestones that makes it feel faster because I have things to look forward to.

So far:
3 days till my sister's kitchen tea and we'll both be driving in a limo for the 1st time
4 days till my 1st baby shower
9 days till I hit double digits (99 days to go) till birth
17 days till I start 3rd tri
21 days till 1 April and then I start an April month countdown and things to look forward too :D

Try to see if you can make one for yourself?

Aww I'd love a pixie hair cut, I've just not got the balls haha!!
Bump is looking great wunna :D Defo nice to have a face to a name :D
OMG miley I LOVE kitt!! What an unusual name, bet there won't be any others haha :D

cute pics ladies.

anyone have pics of their nursery?

anyone still not started yet?

My ob was out of town and really wanted me to be seen multiple times by different doctors. Based off of what happened last month i really did not want to deal with anyone new. I was hard headed and stubborn and decided to refuse to see anyone and wait for her to come back. about a month+. Shes been so nice and emailing me saying shes thinkign of me. giving me referrals for other problems and also getting me prepared for 37 week delivery. I Cant give birth at the newer sister hospital because I will have to change ob clinics and I dont want to leave and start new again when I already found a good doctor. So I will be giving birth at the older hospital in downtown which isnt all that great, but at least I will be comfortable knowing my ob is there and someone who understands my situation. Last time I had gone to labor and delivery, one of the doctors told me to stop crying because I have nothing to cry about. Stuff like that pisses me off because they dont take into consideration what other problems the mother has or what she is going through. That is why I am choosing to delivery at a hospital my ob works at as well( the one i visit her at doesnt have labor and delivery or sonogrpahs)

Anywho. I cant bbelive only 10 more weeks until scheduled date. I am so excited. I am also nervous about this home and I just pray we can get thnigs done in time. When u truly think about it. 10 weeks might go by super fast and not only that, u never know if something will happen sooner than that.

I hope all of you ladies are staying safe and continue to have healthy babies.

hooray for how far we have all come. 20+weeks is a long time. sO Many different emotions, appointments, feelings, seeing the baby move under ur belly. Its been a rollercoaster for a lot of us.

I am talking like its the end already lol. I will stop. gl to u all

Thanks we wanted something different and vintage. It's an old 1950's name shortened version of Christopher which is my brothers name :)
I set myself weekly milestones, atm I'm on 24-27 weeks end of first tri, then it will be 27-32 weeks Whxih is our next scan, I'm going to try your way wanna bubba start with a nice close one mother day Sunday!
I have no nursery :( we just don't have the space, kitt will be in our room for a while, my two girls share a bedroom and rental prices are so high, £1000 a month for a 3 bed in our area and we don't want to put ourselves under financial pressure so we're sticking it out here, going to be tough with 5 of us living here soon.
When I look back its gone really fast, second tri always seems soooo long to me! Xx

Wow Nilla, 10 weeks are going to fly by :shock: :dance:
I'm glad your OB is so nice! Really makes a difference when you can feel that they really care for you more than just doing a job.

I'm busy with our nursery at the moment and will hopefully have pics after the weekend or sometime next week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->