- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Nilla:
Aww no that's terrible, I didn't realise u had anxiety that bad, not a nice thing for anyone let alone a preggo mummy!! Hope ur feeling better

I've had bi polar queried in the past and tried all sorts of meds and treatments but non worked so I stopped them all so I think the history from docs and the appointment I had today just confirmed it.
I struggle a lot with up and down moods, spending or should I say wasting vast amounts of money, staying in bed for days only moving to go to the bathroom and really uncontrollable temper set off by nothing. And they can't find a reason in my past so it's not been caused by traumatic events it's just the way I'm made up x

Nilla:
Aww no that's terrible, I didn't realise u had anxiety that bad, not a nice thing for anyone let alone a preggo mummy!! Hope ur feeling better

I've had bi polar queried in the past and tried all sorts of meds and treatments but non worked so I stopped them all so I think the history from docs and the appointment I had today just confirmed it.
I struggle a lot with up and down moods, spending or should I say wasting vast amounts of money, staying in bed for days only moving to go to the bathroom and really uncontrollable temper set off by nothing. And they can't find a reason in my past so it's not been caused by traumatic events it's just the way I'm made up x

no worries. and yes im better with those specific feelings wont get into anything else depressing now

but thanks for explaining im sorry u go through that. hopefully u get something that works this time

My 3D scan is in 11 days :o Time has flown by so fast!

Had my "25 week" MW appointment yesterday and she's breech :dohh: but healthy 155bpm. Unsure if she turned around this evening. I had instant pain in my scar while doing the washing, then sharp pains in my back and belly. I was on urge of crying and could barely move and felt like I needed to poo. Had 8 contractions in space of 35 mins, then received a text from OH saying he was staying an extra hour at work then I instantly thought "shit, what if I'm going into labour". Pain eased off and now I'm all squishy at top.

Had my "25 week" MW appointment yesterday and she's breech :dohh: but healthy 155bpm. Unsure if she turned around this evening. I had instant pain in my scar while doing the washing, then sharp pains in my back and belly. I was on urge of crying and could barely move and felt like I needed to poo. Had 8 contractions in space of 35 mins, then received a text from OH saying he was staying an extra hour at work then I instantly thought "shit, what if I'm going into labour". Pain eased off and now I'm all squishy at top.

are you going to go to labor and delivery? I felt like i was having contractions that time I had decided to go. There was also a feeling of needing to go #2(although i didnt have to) . Have you been through this before which is why u didnt go to the hospital? and how normal is this for pregnant women to have contractions so early and for so long and not go into labor? if its common, it would be nice if there was a warning. its freakin scary

I can feel quite big kicks now, and my tummy moves all over the place, I feel a bit poorly so havnt been able to keep up sorry ladies! Xx

are you going to go to labor and delivery? I felt like i was having contractions that time I had decided to go. There was also a feeling of needing to go #2(although i didnt have to) . Have you been through this before which is why u didnt go to the hospital? and how normal is this for pregnant women to have contractions so early and for so long and not go into labor? if its common, it would be nice if there was a warning. its freakin scary

I stayed at home and waited them out. Plus, I had DD trying to feed me playdough to make me feel better. I sort of had deja vu with DD1, she turned from frank breech at 34 weeks and I was in the middle of nowhere with OH, MIL and FIL in a caravan. I went to the hospital then and was examined and scanned to find she was ready for engaging. That's what held me back this time. If I was in pain for over an hour or become sick (clear out) then I'd have rang the hospital.

My family are a little weary with this pregnancy as I had a bad start and my sister had a preemie at 25+4 weeks, I've been giving quite a lot of similar scenarios but managing to stay tucked inside.

Essentially you're supposed to contact your MW or delivery if you have 4 or more contractions in an hour (even painless ones) as it can be the start of preterm labour (before 37w). But common symptoms are regular contractions increasing in intensity/lasting longer, frequency to pee/poo (sometimes sick) and in the unfortunate cases - broken waters.

When people say you'll know when you go into labour, they mean it. Trust me, lol. There's no other feeling like it.

Oh smartie!! Hoping that little one is planning on staying put for you!
Pains sound awful!
Fingers crossed everything stays perfect

do any of you guys experience pain in ur tummy area when you have to go poo but it doesnt ever feel like you have to go unless its time to go? does that make sense? like not being pregnant and having diarrhea you have bad stomach cramps, but you know you need to go... this is like tummy pain that doesnt feel like that, but u later find out after u went that the pain couldve been associated with that.

or have contsant tummy pain that lasts a few hours and goes away? like u push down on ur tummy lightly and it hurts? etc

ty for responding

I get a lot of pain that passes after I've been to the toilet but didn't really feel like that's wat was causing the pain, is that how u mean?
Some times I get really bad cramp or like my tummy has gone hard and I try and think what I've done that could have caused it only for it to go away after pooing

I get a lot of pain that passes after I've been to the toilet but didn't really feel like that's wat was causing the pain, is that how u mean?
Some times I get really bad cramp or like my tummy has gone hard and I try and think what I've done that could have caused it only for it to go away after pooing

yes kind of likr your second example. on a scale from 1-10, how bad is the pain for u?

Some times its up there like an 8 or a 9.
I did suffer really bad before being pregnant tho with a sensitive tummy, just seems to have got worse tho now.
If I've not gone for a few days it's much worse

Some times its up there like an 8 or a 9.
I did suffer really bad before being pregnant tho with a sensitive tummy, just seems to have got worse tho now.
If I've not gone for a few days it's much worse

thanks. its hard to describe it, but its so weird and super painful . oh well, nothing i can do about it. just another check on the list . wanted to know if others experienced this as well. sorry u have to as well :(

^ urgh ive experienced this this pregnancy! It is so so sore! :dohh: and the few times it has happened it's seemed to have triggered off painfull braxton hicks which have gone on for hours :dohh: one time starting at 4pm and not leaving (apart from a short break at about 9pm till 10pm ) till the next morning :dohh:

So scared to poop these days now! :dohh: :haha:

Sorry for the silence ladies. It has been a crazy weekend since Friday afternoon, rushing from work down to my mom's house (3 hr drive), my sister's bachelorette yesterday whole day and my 1st baby shower today. I got home about a hour ago and I'm pooped :sleep:

Photos to follow

25 WEEKS BUMP

https://i.imgur.com/1WWwcIV.jpg​

Baby shower pics :D

I had this little one for the day and had to care for him as a real baby or was fed the most disgusting baby food :rofl: Naturally he was called baby Matthew

https://i.imgur.com/EFCZLdO.jpg

Batman Onsie = SUPER CUTE

https://i.imgur.com/9PF4gCq.jpg

Handmade diaper cake from my SIL :D

https://i.imgur.com/Dyp8M8v.jpg

The awesome venue at my friend's house. On a wine farm next to the lake under willow trees! BEAUTIFUL

https://i.imgur.com/ikqyqWF.jpg

I had a wonderful day and was so close to tears many times! I felt that I was so loved by many and that baby Matthew is cared for and loved by many already. The pressies we got is a great head start on many things we still required which is a great help!!

awesome pics wunna. thanks for sharing!!! looks like u had fun. i scrolled to the pic when before i read what you had written and i thought u had had your baby. i was scared and shocked at the same time. as iw as staring i was thinkign that th baby looked fake and unreal like the ones u see on youtube. good thing its not the real matthew :p

and nice bump
Baby shower pics :D

I had this little one for the day and had to care for him as a real baby or was fed the most disgusting baby food :rofl: Naturally he was called baby Matthew

https://i.imgur.com/EFCZLdO.jpg

Batman Onsie = SUPER CUTE

https://i.imgur.com/9PF4gCq.jpg

Handmade diaper cake from my SIL :D

https://i.imgur.com/Dyp8M8v.jpg

The awesome venue at my friend's house. On a wine farm next to the lake under willow trees! BEAUTIFUL

https://i.imgur.com/ikqyqWF.jpg

I had a wonderful day and was so close to tears many times! I felt that I was so loved by many and that baby Matthew is cared for and loved by many already. The pressies we got is a great head start on many things we still required which is a great help!!

Thanks Nilla! Loads of fun. The weekend was just too packed with things to do and I tired easily seeing that I don't have the energy I use to... I'm sure you ladies can relate.

I feel like I need a weekend to get my rest in but the week is starting tomorrow. Luckily I took tomorrow off in advance so I'm spending as much time as I can in bed and on the couch tomorrow :D

Aww pics and baby shower looked fabulous!
And your nappy cake is amazing what a lovely gift :D
Glad you had a lovely time.
Defo know what you mean about having a weekend to recover, I was like that the other week after the tattoo convention, and I spent most of that sat down haha!!

Yeah the pains are awful but me and OH try to make fun and call them poo pains!
Think he had got that worried so many times me saying I was in pain it kind of makes light of the situation and puts him at ease it's nothing serious!!
And yeah same here with the braxton hick and also a mad kicking session but I think that's baby making most of the room haha! Think she does back flips

Is anyone else feeling like there ribs are trying to break outwards??
I can't sit or lie comfortably at all really starting to struggle with sleeping with it :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->