- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Haha I love it when LO's are still at the right age to be bribed with something so simple as the park!
They grow up too fast and soon the park just doesn't cut it, bribes start to get next level expensive

Thanks ladies :) will try not to Worry about it too much, What are your babies weighing in atm or from your last scan? I saw some photo chart and accordinf to that he's on the 90th percentile!
Can't wait to start seeinng some birth announcements! In a few days time we can all officially say we are having a baby next month!!

I have no idea, no one has mentioned it and I'd have no idea where to look on scan report. All I got told was she was 'average' for gestation

My last scan was Thursday at 30+5 and Matthew was weighing 1.65 kg :)
Estimated birth weight is 3.1 kg so he has another 1.5 to go. Makes me wonder what I'll be looking and feeling like when he starts gaining.

I can almost not believe how close we are!!! :yipee:

Do they tell u that wunna or is it in the paper work?
I've gotta get in touch with new docs tomorrow for where I'm moving to and get them to refer me to the consultants at a hospital over there. Hope it gets sorted in time ha

My last scan was Thursday at 30+5 and Matthew was weighing 1.65 kg :)
Estimated birth weight is 3.1 kg so he has another 1.5 to go. Makes me wonder what I'll be looking and feeling like when he starts gaining.

I can almost not believe how close we are!!! :yipee:

do you know what that is in pounds? ;)
I get these printed sheets after a scan, it has all the measurements on it that's how I know how big he is, even has the length of his legs which don't seem that big x

That is about 3lb 10 oz according to the google calculator :D
Estimated birth weight 6lb13oz which seems to be 'normal' range.

Pink, at my scans they always told me the weight as well as the print out forms had it on as well. I hope you can get your new hospital sorted without any issues. Are you due anymore scans? If you are you can ask them the weight as the machine seems to use measurements etc to calcualte it.

I've got one booked with my current hospital for the 11th and a midwifes appointment same day so may just keep those appointments and ask the new midwife to refer me to the new hospital. Seems the best option really

It may say it on my report. I'll have to have a good gander, when I can be bothered going out to the car tomorrow. To cold and too late now haha
Sounds like Matthew is going to be a good weight. Not too big but not little. I'd certainly be happy with that weight

Kids are just now going down at 2:15. So much for park time! Oh well!
I haven't had a scan since 20 weeks so not sure where baby is at. My first was 8pbs and second was 7lb11oz so we will see

Normally, NHS scans just say the FL, HC and AC. Need the BPD and AC to work out the weight by chart but they no longer measure the length on baby past the NT scan unless it's for medical reasons.

Oh man! I'm so frustrated. I decided to check the status of my disability claim and found out that the three people I talked to about what my weekly benefit amount they all told me that they would be taking my most recent earnings into consideration if I waited until after April 1 to stop work. Well, all three were mistaken and it ended up screwing up my claim. I'm so frustrated. I am making a whopping $68/wk on disability now and I should be making $200+ according to what the workers told me. And the worst part of all of it was that I was right in my calculations and if I would have stopped work and started my claim the last day of March I would at least be getting around $120/wk. UUUUGHHHH SO needless to say I will be spending some time on the phone tomorrow.

At my ultrasound at 30 weeks baby A (Will) weighed 3 lbs 8 oz and compared to a singleton was in the 84th percentile! Baby B (Connor) weighed 4 lbs 3 oz and compared to a singleton was in the 95th percentile!

Big babies! I have my next growth scan in 2 weeks, had a fluid check today.

They're going to be keeping an eye on the babies now because they're fluid levels are starting to show they may be developing TTTS.

Looking at about 4-5 weeks for babies to be here! Its getting really real now, and I still have to get a van 😣

Pink, I am happy with that weight :D I'm not going to worry too much about fundal height measurements at the clinic anymore as it seems they just measure off. They've always measured me much bigger and then the scans show him being spot on according to gestation :D

MissFox, sorry about your claim grrr! I have to start sorting my paperwork today. I hope you can get yours sorted!

Eppgirl, 4-5 weeks is really close!!!!! You guys must be so excited :D

Nice video, Mdscpa :dance: Adam is having a blast!

Miss fox: don't let them make a decision that ur not happy with. U can appeal it if u don't agree. You just have to keep on at them. I jumped thru hoops for mine to get sorted.

Awww Yayyyyy what an active little dude you've got there mdscpa. Freaked me out the first few times I actually saw my tummy move haha

Wunna: yeah I try not to take too much notice after my MW warned me my FH was high at my glucose test and was prob cos I had diabetes but tests came back clear and at my 30wk scan baby was just 'average' apparently

Been getting some really sharp pains shooting up my bits and into my belly today and a few what felt like gushes of discharge like you'd get just before AF arrived. And pain low in my back....really doubt I'm gonna make end of june

I still get startled when he gives me a blast without prior notice, i think maybe he was dreaming. :D He even woke me up one morning because his kick was so strong and painful. Pink, i got white-colored mucousy discharge 2 nights ago and it's a lot i thought the same thing that maybe I won't make it til due date and a bit worried if he comes earlier than 37/38 weeks. Praying our babies will make it to term.

Yeah I get woken up by movements. Can feel her on both sides of belly at same time which is strange but funny haha
Mines completely clear and when it's done it I feel like I've wet my self, it's a bit embarasing. Rushed home to see what it was :(
Will be wish you and little one all the very best and to stay put for now! I'm just gonna have to sit with my legs crossed constantly haha! Make sure she stays in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->