- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I love your bump pics mdscpa.
I lost my belly button a while ago haha!

Ohh maybe she is much closer to coming than we thought. I did have it in my head she wouldn't wait till end of june

Pink, does your belly button hurts when touched? I can't touch it for awhile now feels like it's on fire....

No it doesn't hurt. Feels a bit strange but Defo doesn't hurt. I love how soft it feels haha :s strange I know

It's definitely soft but it does hurt when i touch it maybe because it's too stretched. Wondering if it's going to pop out (not just flat) in few more weeks.... But i've a feeling it'll only stay this way...

I love little popped out belly buttons hahaha! I wouldn't mind if mine popped out which I think it will do!
Wish I could get a better hold on my stretch marks tho, there sore to touch and just really don't like them

I love to have mine popped out as well :dance: guess we'll have to wait and see...

Aww, glad i still don't have any stretch marks... Just some veins being more visible.

Mine hasn't popped out but it's huge! Like a big hole and you can see all the way in, dd2 keeps sticking Her finger in it!

Did your 2 previous pregnancies do the same thing with your belly button?

I still cannot get up onto the site on my laptop :( Sorry if I forget someone

Pink, I hope the new consultant knows their head from their ass!

Smartie, fx that little miss stays put a while longer!

I'm seriously wondering if my belly button will ever pop! I can still get a lot of my finger into that sucker :haha: Stretchmarks are a lost cause for me though so I've given up there :)

Speaking of belly buttons I so want mine to pop this time :haha: it was so close last time but never did , it would be so wierd having an outie :haha: as for stretch marks I've actually been super lucky this time and haven't got any :O ... Any new ones that is.. :haha: my old ones from Kian's bump went that silvery colour ages ago you could barley notice them but I would say they are a bit more noticeable now but no new ones so far! I think Kian stretched me out so big that my body's already prepared :haha: saying that though I am now officially as big as I was with Kian full term.. :S and I've still got a few weeks left! So might be seeing a few new ones soon!

32 weeks 5 days!

Attachments

• 143040479945986743746.jpg
    143040479945986743746.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
I don't really mind the stretch marks so much if I'm honest along as my tummy goes back semi flat ish haha!
The thought of a c section hurts my feelings as I'm petrified of having that over hang :(

Nice bump Eppgirl! Your really close now :dance:

:shock: C-section overhang or not being stitched correctly and healing funny!!! No thanks.... Please not that anything but that! :haha:

Sarah, you should update a bump pic for us if you feel up to it!

I was wondering... I got really noticable braxtons during 2nd tri, they didn't hurt and they weren't something that would stop me in my tracks. I new it was them because they said so (joking :haha: ). I knew it was them because I could feel my whole bump contract and become hard. I'm now almost 32 weeks and literally cannot recall having on braxton this entire 3rd tri :shrug: Is that normal or could they be happening without me noticing my big bump contracting???

I think they prob are still happening maybe just not as intense. Must be harder to contract the bigger bump gets. I have sat and not realised till OH pointed out tummy had moved.

Erm both scares me to be honest, have body issues as it is lol don't need a stomach that looks like a shark attack scar to add to my list lmao x

I know that's not what it looks like but just the thought of being cut open petrifies me. I didn't even want the op on my head for same reason and that could have been weeks away from total paralysis if I hadn't done it

I'm scared of operations as well and I've had 4 so far. Not wanting a 5th one. One of the ladies in town had problems with the epidural and ended up having to be put under totally for the c-section so she missed the birth of her son.

I'm all for doing what is best for baby but I would be so sad if that happened to me.

I'd have to have a GA if I was having a c section. Not allowed epidurals or a spinal due to my cysts. And I don't do very well under GA last few times I've passed out, thrown up or refused to come round. Went for an hour op at 12 last time and didn't leave the recovery room till 9pm. Don't really fancy that with a little one in the other room and OH worrying away!
MW sounded good today which was a relief. Fundal measurement is still really far ahead but scans are average so not sure what's going on there. Are they ment to measure to the top of ur pubic bone or just the bit they can feel? They always feel like there measuring miles away from the top, not sure if it makes a difference

I was terrified of a c section with my son. I have EPP a rare skin and blood disorder that makes me "allergic" to the sun and all UV lights, halogen/fluorescent/etc. So surgery lights are bad for me.

I was forced to have a c section by an idiot old doctor who just wanted to get it over with and go home. I was exhausted, heartbroken, frustrated, laying on that operating room table.
Anesthesiologist does a pin prick to see if I can still feel anything at the site where they were going to cut and the whole time I felt it. I heard him say "We're gonna have to give her local" Next thing I know, the doctor cuts me open and flips me to where I'm leaning to the side and all this blood and water gushes out of me and I was so weak and I felt like my heart was barely beating, but my DH says it was beating super fast.
I passed out shortly after they let me see DS. I couldn't even smile at him.
I told my DH, I'm not doing that again. I'm not going through that BS. With these babies we have a planned VBAC and as long as babies co-operate my doctor is all for it. He doesn't want to do a c ssection so long as I and babies are healthy and happy.
The doctor who did my c section also did it with no operating lights, just the original lights from the room.
I know mine is a horror story of sorts, but, I said all that, to say that really, it's not the worst thing that could happen. Yes, no mama ever wants to have .a c section but .I believe had it been medically necessary, I would have been much more at peace with it.

Unfortunately in my town over 50% of births are c sections and 30-45% of the 50 aren't even necessary, just easier for doctors.

I'm so scared this time of another c section but trying to keep my mind open. I want to give birth. I want to feel like I did it. I want to know what my mom went through.

I think everyone measures differently even though there is a set way. I also think amount of amniotic fluid and baby's position can influence the measurements as well.

I had a check up this morning too and @ 28 weeks I measured 33. Saw a different nurse today and when she measured me @ 31+5 she got 33.5 . I don't care for fundal height anymore as they seem to measure me bigger and the scans show him being perfectly in line with my LMP. I'm just a little annoyed that his growth on the chart doesn't look like he has grown in the last 4 weeks, ocd you know :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->