- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hahaha yeah i'll get a few, one for me and one for OH'S backside haha! Him and ruby it's like war of the gasses at night!

:rofl: DH does the same at night.... Makes me wana :ninja: him out of bed...

I'm sure we'll all be fine till term-birth :D I get freaked every single time my lower back starts to ache so I think we all have little things putting us on edge :hugs:

I've printed all my forms to complete for maternity leave payment and will now start to get the all ready. If all goes well I'll be able to send them off next week with plenty of time to spare before they get submitted in June :D

I just get up and go in the spare room haha! Just make sure I open the window so I'm not greeted by a green mist in the mornings haha

Yayyy get u being all organised haha! I do try to be just doesn't always happen

IMG_20150428_173710.jpg

IMG_20150428_173814.jpg

Finally got all my bits together for my hospital bag, so can relax abit now haha.
Got a suit case for mine and baby's stuff. Defo utilised the zip lock bag idea. Got 4 outfits consisting of vest, sleep suit, bib and hat, set up in first size. And outfit in 0-3 just incase haha then 4 spare sleeved vests first and 0-3 size and 5 sleeps suits first and 0-3 size just together spare. An all in one to go home, 'smart pyjamas' and then a zip lock bag with spare bibs, booties and mits, a comforter teddy.
Then lots of underwear for me, bras, maternity pads, breast pads and all my tolitries, slippers. Also single item steriliser with bottles and breast pump. And got my breast feeding apron aswell to keep me comfortable if people are visiting

Second bag is changing bag so wipes, nappy cream, change mat and nappies

OH is just gonna chuck some stuff in a sports bag I think. Doubt he's going to need much as parents don't live far away.
Just got some puzzle books to get abit closer to the time but will just pick them up with some drinks and snacks on the way. I'm sure I'll think of a few other things to add yet.
Oh and got a nighty that opens at the front for nursing but I'm enjoying wearing that so will just chuck it in as I need. Might aswell get my monies worth if it's going to be ruined haha

Well done Pink! I'm so jealous! I will prob get my final bits and pieces by the end of the week to get packing!

I just don't feel ready at the moment, I feel like I still need A LOT of things to go into the bag. Like if I pack the clothes we have now then there won't be anything in baby's cupboard :haha:

I just couldn't leave it any longer. Was hurting my feelings. I thought I had loads of stuff till I packed it and had to get more so could finish packing

Woah I feel like I'm way behind! I haven't packed anything yet!! :dohh: You ladies are so organised!

I really don't know what planet my son comes from sometimes.... :dohh: he was being full of mischief tonight and kept getting in and out of bed so I ended up going up and lying down beside him to try get him to sleep... He spent the first 15 minutes chatting gibberish and then when I pretended I was asleep he started singing nursery rhymes and trying to tickle me and last but not least when he got bored of that he started singing Smooth Criminal for God only knows how long before FINALLY falling asleep.... �� :haha:

:rofl: smooth criminal of all things! He sounds like a blast, well except when you want to sleep!

Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do or that they can do to change my Benefit amount. It just sucks that I was being lied to by everyone I talked to and that I knew how to do their job better without training. Im just going to try not to let it get me too down. I had a big meltdown over it this morning and talked to my therapist about it.

My kids have been napping for HOURS! And one is on my lap. I need to start dinner lol.

Wunna - Very excited but also nervous and scared to death as well lol. The closer it gets the more I'm like what am I in for? Lol, my toddler is extremely jealous and I'm so worried about that. You can tell he loves them now because he'll rub my belly and say baby, but when they get here I think it'll be a whole different ball game.

Omg, I have missed the site lol. I've been having uber sharp pain and aches today... I think somebody will make an appearance very soon. My sister and mum seems to think 34 weeks.

Belly looks hideous from the front! Literally minging, especially now it's hanging more than ever :eek:

https://i.imgur.com/ebviD1fl.jpg

I've missed it too!!! What a long ass day it has been!!

Wow Smartie, your belly looks like it really dropped and kind of like it deflated? Have you spoken to Dr or mw??

I still can't log on without using a VPN can't use my laptop or PC at work so i've been quiet all day.

Smartie, very noticeable drop in just 4 days.... I'm hoping your LO still hold on for quite a bit if she can but if not i know your doc will take care of you both.

33 Weeks Pregnant Bumpdate:

https://i59.tinypic.com/2cy2qyt.jpg​

18 and 33 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/fk1ipv.jpg​

26 and 33 Weeks Barebump Comparison - Can't find my belly button anymore :D

https://i57.tinypic.com/14o3rd1.jpg​

Wow smartie my bump has done the exact same!! Is it really a sign labour isn't far off?
I've got an appointment with midwife today in the area I'm moving into so with any luck this hospital and consultant will know what there doing, providing they can get me sorted and the ball rolling before I actually move

Their timing was really off, it was up and running 4 hours after the expected time, still see no major differences lol.

I've got MW app on 6th, she's pretty irresponsible in the sense of responding to texts and phone calls so may as well wait it out until then unless something happens beforehand. It's amazing how i can bend forward and not feel like I'm suffocating, a struggle rolling over in bed and sitting up though. Well with Ava I dropped at 39w and went into labor 10 days later, they say subsequent pregnancies engage/drop when labour is around the corner or during labor. Hope the new MW and consultant is easier and more understanding to work with, pink.

Oh my, mdspca, how are you keeping so intact! Your growth has slowed down and seems more on track now to gestation.

I'm not really sure, my belly is getting so stretched and i'm only losing my belly button. People are also commenting how i still carry high and that i should start walking around which i do every day but i think it's not enough :D Maybe Adam will drop later on and I would carry him til my due date... It just feel heavier than last week so i know everything is growing normally. I have an appointment this Saturday hopefully they'll do another scan and we'll see his growth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->