- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Eppgirl that's is terrible. I can't believe doctors can still get away with stuff like that. Anyone would think we was still in the stone age! I'm so sorry uve had such an awful experience and then the stress carried over to this pregnancy.
I hope this other doc is as good as he sounds and you get the birth u want

Yeah I know to not take much notice of measurements. Even scans arnt massively reliable but just makes me think I've put more weight on than I should have which is hurting my feelings xx

Wow Eppgirl, that is one scary story. I'm so sorry you had to go through that hun :hugs: I agree with Pink, your current Dr sounds great and I really hope you have a successful birth this time around.

I personally have something against lazy ass Dr's who only think about themselves. When they studied for this they KNEW that odd hours and long labours were part of the package so why now become all lazy?! :growlmad:

Yeah I just don't get on with docs full stop really. I know there all full of crap and the majority of the time they don't actually know what their talking about, and don't like it when they get pulled up on it

I have a belly button still. I have with both previous pregnancies also. Though my umbilical hernia makes it look funny sometimes.

My first was a csection. Also a horror story and has taken years to come to terms with. My story is in my signature if you would like to read. Both girls were polar opposite births. My second was my vbac and amazing. I was under general anesthesia for my section since they couldn't get me numb.

Wow that is some story! I'm glad she was healthy in the end MissFox and how scary for you it must have been :hugs:

I must say I'm a lot more open to a csection after reading your story BUT still only if medically required

Happy ending in the end. And counseling to help me process it. I delivered my second at a different hospital and still won't be returning to the hospital my first was at. Too emotional. I also have accosted that there are times when it is necessary and I do worry about this time ending in another csection because it made things so difficult. But I also know it isn't a guarantee. I am very thankful for my vbac experience also. I actually haven't read my own story since before Ruby was born. It kind of scares me to think about t but at the same time I know it is important for the healing process. Plus I've got this cutie :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
Awe WOW MissFox she is sooooo pretty!!

I would really have felt the same way about the 1st time if I were you.

33 Weeks and 2 Days Pregnant Appointment:

So my appointment today was so quick like no more than 10 minutes... We got to the hospital, took the blood and urine tests result from my last appointment (31w2D) and then went to the OB. All my tests were normal. :yipee: He did a quick scan (i think we'll have a scan at every appointment) to check if Adam's growth is on track and see his presentation, no print outs though. He's measuring right on target as last time and still on a cephalic presentation :yipee: Was told to continue baby aspirin, calcium and iron. We'll be back after 9/10 days for follow up check up. The doc left immediately because he needs to go to OR so we got to chat with his assistant and got ourselves a tour to labour and delivery room.... :dance: I'm so ready to deliver our baby there but have to wait at least 5 more weeks....

Mdscpa: aww I'm so glad it was such a good appointment x
I've moved hospitals yet again but due to moving home this time! I already know the hospital tho as I worked there while they were building the new maternity unit and got a tour before it even opened haha! Perks of jobs in security
Just gotta hope it all happens in time for little one to arrive now haha

I'm sure everything will be ready when little girl decides to show, Pink :D

33 weeks today! 3-4 weeks left! Eek!
Things are really being put into perspective as it's so close now I'm like holy cow, I'll have two newborns at one time, trying to breastfeed two, chase a toddler, and function all at the same time, is that even possible? Lol.
I'm super excited for them to be here though, I honestly don't know how much longer I can take all the pain in my hips.

Been having on off contractions so trying to keep an eye on that but I've also been breaking my bed rest :blush: mostly just so I can spend what time I have left with my little boy before the twins come.

Attachments

• 14305615068071384619630.jpg
    14305615068071384619630.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
Not long eppgirl!
I'm miserable my son is living under my ribs, I can't move, eat or breathe properly it hurts so bad that I took painkillers today, I keeping pooping as if he's squeezing my colon! I want to cry I'm so bloody exhausted and 5 more weeks is a nightmare thought, hope he drops soon, sorry rant over! On the plus side I'm going to get my hospital bag stuff this afternoon if I make it round the shops! Have lost 2 bits of my plug this week too :(

Getting close now girls :D

The sonographer seems to think Matthew will come sooner than his due date so I have about 6 - 8 weeks according to her calculation (6) and due date (8)...

I've been lucky in the sleeping department as well as Matthew being so low. That having been said with him being low I got a lot of lower pelvis pain when he had growth spurts and sitting, standing, getting dressed was terrible.

That's really exciting Pam so close now.... But not too exciting with the pain... :D

Babies will start popping out soon.... Princess Kate already did today.... :lol:

Yip, heard she had a little girl.

I decided to get into bed for a nap because I just want to eat! I mean I cannot stop. I felt a bit sick earlier and fought against not throwing up - I won :D Now I just want to stuff my face, I want popcorn or chips, juice and sweets!!! :brat: :haha: Hopefully after my nap the urge to eat will have left!

Haha that's so odd I had a dream about hearing she gave birth to a little girl last night and it's odd for me because I'm not like mad on the royal family :haha: nothing against them or anything just don't really care haha , omg does anyone know the name!? I swear if she has stolen our name!!! :haha: it's happened twice already but that was by my so called friend.... Her son is called what we where going to call Kian at first and her daughter she just had is named the name we where going to call this one ... :dohh: it would just be typical for the new royal baby to have our ne and then every little girl for the next few years would be called it after her! :dohh: :haha:

Also anyone else feel like they are not going to last full term? I'm starting to feel like I did in the couple of weeks before I had Kian :S I won't bore/disgust yous with the details :haha: apart from one that started last week , when I'm walking and sometimes just even standing up I feel a huge amount of pressure between my legs as if she is just ready to come out :S I want to last till 38 weeks that's the safe mark right? I mean I would love to go actually anytime it's safe for her to come out! Because again I won't go into details because yous have all heard them before but I am just so uncomfy and ill 99% of the time and it's making me miserable atm :/

No, sorry, I don't know the name yet! I'm just hoping it's not Matthew :rofl:

Ps, you friend sounds like a bitch by stealing your names! Just saying :D

Wunna, it'll be crazy if they name their little girl Matthew.... :haha: I'm pretty sure we are spared from stolen names by the Royal Family. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->