- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I'm so fucking mad at OH right now!!! He got paid Thursday, and now has £82 left to last him 4 weeks. Not only that, he lied to me last night. I asked him how much of his allowance has he gone into (I budgeted him £50 a week) and he said he's £40 over. DAY FUCKING 2 OF HIS WAGE AND HE BLOWS a little over £78 on his Steam account, £42 on an SSD card, donated $20 (whatever that is in GBP) to some website he uses. No idea where the rest has gone. I was nice and paid for him to go watch Avengers on Weds with his brother in law because he's supposed to be taking me out for a meal at Frankies & Benny's some point this month. Looks like that won't be happening. Now I see why he wanted his mums bike to bike to work because the useless, irresponsible piece of shit would only have pittance of £30 to last him 4 weeks. I don't even want to talk to him once he returns from work.

Last night he went in a mardy with me because I broke it to him that I don't want any visitors for the first few days of giving birth. I want it to be us 4 settling, and letting Ava be overwhelmed in peace. The second I was out of hospital with Ava I had people waiting outside my house before I got home. Plus I want to feel comfortable breastfeeding alone nevermind people around. It's going to be a hard birth for me as it is. My family understand and respected my decision, OH is making it all about him and not about me. All he has to do is watch me in labour. Then goes to me "You'd allow it for a free ride home" I said I wanted to get a taxi and he comes out with "Tough, I don't want my daughter going in a taxi" what other option is there when MIL/FIL drive a 2 seater van. He tried to touch me in bed and I pushed his hand off me and slept on the edge.

/rant.

Sorry ladies. Just really mad. I bought a bloody car seat on my own on Tuesday, bought cot mobile, clothes and a little something for Ava today so she wasn't left out. And he goes and treats himself. I actually spent £30 on 2 pairs of jeggings, 2 jumpers, top, 3 pairs of shoes and sunglasses on Thursday for the first time since I was 7-8 weeks pregnant and felt cruel doing that and a joint present (charm for bracelet) from me/OH, which may I add I ended up paying for. OH did put £10 towards changing bag because I told him to.

/rant definitely over. Just want to cry in frustration.

Smartie, your OH wanna make me kick him in the ass. Sorry but he's really not being responsible now.... He should get up pick up his ass and act straight... :hugs:

Makes me want to kick him in the face let alone his ass!!
All he has to say for himself. Telling me to "chill".
He gives me £200 a month out of his wage for contribution for food/bills/rent, then his phone bill on top which was almost £20 extra this month.

Attachments

• 11198563_10155432233325858_620404407_n.jpg
    11198563_10155432233325858_620404407_n.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 13
Sorry about your OH Smartie! He really should have his priorities straight and be responsible. I mean this is his 2nd child so he should have this down by now! :growlmad:

32 WEEKS BUMP

(Also add the huge milkshake and cottage pie I had for dinner :rofl: )

https://i.imgur.com/iZTg9S5.png

https://i.imgur.com/N0wGrGx.png​

He came home and said "do you want to have another go at me?" then he moaned at me for having a go at him. Trying to be all nice with me and trying to start conversations but I'm giving 1 word replies.

Your bump is looking very round now! But maybe that's your food bloating the top of the bump out :haha: Legs look very slim too!

If dh makes conversation with me after a fight, I cave and go with him because after 8+ years I know by now that is his way of trying to do right.

I hope you guys can get it sorted. At this stage in your pregnancy you really do not need the extra stress!

My bump feels like it gets rounder all over from the top to the bottom. The food def at the top :rofl: It feels like I need digestive help to get it all down hahahahaha

Hello ladies. Long time no talk! I have not been on in a while. To make a long story short, I JUST GAVE BIRTH ON MAY 1ST 2015! . I went in for a normal growth scan to follow up with fetal assessment and to my surprise, issues were found and instead of going home, they sent me to labor and delivery. I will tell my story in another post. He was born 3lbs 11 oz. I was not able to see him/kiss him/smell him for over 24 hrs :( ( my husbnd was able to though). Anywho, I finally got to hold him a few hours ago for the first time, and I cannot express how happy I am(although we re so unprepared lol). I held him for over 40 min and he did not cry once. He even smiled when he heard mommys voice singing to him . Long story coming up in a following post.

Awww nilla so lovely to hear from you xx hope you and little man are doing well xx

Wishing you all the very best :hugs:

I think I've decided I want to be single.
My OH just isn't the person I thought he was and his selfish bitch of an ex wife is just too happy to make my life difficult. I'd rather put my efforts into my own life and little one instead of running round after someone else's kids cos she can't be arsed.
I know it prob sounds a bit selfish but I don't want to be missing out on time with my baby because I'm having to do a 2 hour round trip all the time. And I certainly won't be doing it with in the first few weeks and can't be arsed with the hassle from him because he hasn't got the balls to stand up to her. Was ment to be getting married and moving in a few weeks time and I've just lost interest. Can't even tell u the last time I had my engagement ring on. I don't even know where it is thinking about it.......not good that is it

Congrats Nilla!!!!!

Pink- don't get too caught up in it. I don't know the whole situation but my DH and I have a stupid hard time every pregnancy. We get along fine outside of that.

Smartie- I would definitely have a hard time with that! We have been struggling with money but DH has been doing good and understands our financial strain right now. And after a whole big deal with a crib I bought used he told me not to stress and buy a new one. Then sent me to the movies alone.

It's the same issues when I wasn't pregnant but now it's just escalating to the point it's a joke. I'm no one's door mat and if she can't be arsed dropping her kids off at least half the time why should it be my responsibility to do her job because she's too busy out on the piss with her mates.
I'm about to have a new baby who depends on me complety and that's my priority regardless of wether people say I'm selfish I'm not about to start running round like an idiot for someone else when my baby will be the one that suffers.
He can't even be arsed helping with the puppy and I think he's total forgot we have 12 lizards to look after. So I'm not looking after them, a new baby and being a personal chauffeur service

Congrats Nilla! I'm sure you're overwhelmed right now but so glad everything went ok!

Sorry to hear about the relationship issues ladies, my OH and I got in a fight today. It's a stressful time. It sounds like you two can probably work through things, though I know it's often two steps forward, one step back.

Looking good wunna

It's 2am and I'm up. I've been sick with a cold and couldn't get to sleep at all last night. Got some sleep during the day today and a couple hours tonight. Feeling pretty miserable, and completely stressed that our house is such a mess/disorganized. But thankful that everything is going well, and all these stresses will fade and be forgotten.

In all honesty I've just lost all interest. Got more important things now to worry about.

Sorry that your feeling so under the weather treeroot. Hope u manage some good sleep that always helps when poorly. And I'm sure the house can wait a day or two till your feeling better. Rest is the most important thing

Aww waw congrats nilla! Hope you and baby are doing well! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the relationship problems :/ in both cases I don't mean to be rude but it sounds like the other halfs and being really selfish and not considering your needs whatsoever! And in pregnancy especially at this stage yous really don't need any added stress! They really need to get their acts together before it's too little to late! :hugs:

Hello ladies. Long time no talk! I have not been on in a while. To make a long story short, I JUST GAVE BIRTH ON MAY 1ST 2015! . I went in for a normal growth scan to follow up with fetal assessment and to my surprise, issues were found and instead of going home, they sent me to labor and delivery. I will tell my story in another post. He was born 3lbs 11 oz. I was not able to see him/kiss him/smell him for over 24 hrs :( ( my husbnd was able to though). Anywho, I finally got to hold him a few hours ago for the first time, and I cannot express how happy I am(although we re so unprepared lol). I held him for over 40 min and he did not cry once. He even smiled when he heard mommys voice singing to him . Long story coming up in a following post.

Wow Nilla!!! Congrats on your little boy and so glad that from your post it seems to be going well!

I cannot wait for your update on what happened :hugs:

I think I've decided I want to be single.
My OH just isn't the person I thought he was and his selfish bitch of an ex wife is just too happy to make my life difficult. I'd rather put my efforts into my own life and little one instead of running round after someone else's kids cos she can't be arsed.
I know it prob sounds a bit selfish but I don't want to be missing out on time with my baby because I'm having to do a 2 hour round trip all the time. And I certainly won't be doing it with in the first few weeks and can't be arsed with the hassle from him because he hasn't got the balls to stand up to her. Was ment to be getting married and moving in a few weeks time and I've just lost interest. Can't even tell u the last time I had my engagement ring on. I don't even know where it is thinking about it.......not good that is it

I'm sorry that OH is not being a man and standing up for you and to his ex! You just do what is right by you. Have you talked to him and told him that this is now the last straw and if he doesn't get his act together he will have to face the consequences ALONE? :hugs:

Congrats Nilla! I'm sure you're overwhelmed right now but so glad everything went ok!

Sorry to hear about the relationship issues ladies, my OH and I got in a fight today. It's a stressful time. It sounds like you two can probably work through things, though I know it's often two steps forward, one step back.

Looking good wunna

It's 2am and I'm up. I've been sick with a cold and couldn't get to sleep at all last night. Got some sleep during the day today and a couple hours tonight. Feeling pretty miserable, and completely stressed that our house is such a mess/disorganized. But thankful that everything is going well, and all these stresses will fade and be forgotten.

Thanks you :D

I hope you feel better soon. I agree though that you need to rest a bit and slowly start with the house once you feel more up to it. :flower:

.12.jpg

Quick(long) birth story.

So I vanished from this thread because I was so overwhelmed with emotion. I was around 29/30 weeks pregnant and was told that on top of all of the other issues, my babies umbilical cord was in the 95th percentile. this issue correlates with the high blood pressure, low birth weight, stillbirth etc. I was already told that i had a great chance of my placenta shutting down, so this topped it off. I then had to be monitored 3 times a week to make sure there was no absent and or reverse flow of blood in the umbilical cord.

Testing was a struggle in itself. Started using a wheelchair because of all of the other unrelated pain, I became incontinent(urine and bowels).... other pain got worse and worse and I felt as if they were diminishing my pain.

My ob had told me all along that she felt a csection would be best for me. 33 weeks pregnant, she tells me i need to meet with her supervisor... she told me she didnt agree with the csection despite other complications I was having and that I would need to transfer care if that is what I wanted.

So last week, I had no hospital basically!!!!!! I was waiting for my records to be transferred to the hospital that would do the csection and understood my risks and what I COMMUNICATED.

I was expecting to be at the new hospital by may 4th 2015. Welp. The old hospital still had me in for a follow up growth scan, and wanted me to come in. I had just tried painting the room for Abel and My feet were purple and swollen. I thought this was becasue of me standing too long and doing too much of what I was no supposed to do. I rested and the swelling went down, so I thought nothing of it but another problem. Throughout this time, I was also experiencing more contractions throughout the weeks and feeling weaker. With that being said, I emailed my ob, and asked her the likelyhood of me delivering early or them finding somethign odd on my next fetal assessment appointment and me delivering at this hospital instead of the new one i would be transferring to. HER RESPONSE... "VERY UNLIKELY"

3pm comes around and I make it to my growth scan. As the first sonographer was checking the umbilical cord, I noticed some dips in the cycle myself, but she told me not to worry. I just kept quiet. Scan took longer than usual(so I knew there would be something bad/informative they needed to tell me, based off of other rescults given to me after a long wait period). The doc came back and told me a second sonographer would be testing the umbiical cord flow again....... big sigh***. I got so nervous and scared at this moment. Test was finally done and when the doctor came in, he told me there was reverse and absent flow of blood in my umbilical cord and that my little one was measuring 4 WEEKS BEHIND!

He told me I wold not have any time to go to any other hospital and that I needed to go to labor and delivery asap. I go to triage and by this point I am so nervous and scared. My blood pressure has elevated, so they give me a double dose of my blood pressure medication. It went down and things were looking as if I wouldnt have to deliver. The next thing you know, 10 MIN later, my blood presssure sky rockets again, so they take my blood and find out I have severe pre eclampsia. They told me that they would not be giving me a vaginal birth because of my health condition and not wanting to affect the babys health condition any further.

I was ready, but I wasnt. Omg, i just came in for a scan and we dont even have a baby room set up.. so many things going on in my mind.

I went to the operating room and just as they were about to give me the shot in my back, all doctors and aanesthesiologists were called to the scond operating room for an emergency. The room literally went from 11 people down to 2. I had to wait in the operating room for another hour before they all started to come back.

I was given my shot at around 3 something am. I didnt even know they started operating on me until I felt my upper body move. I asked "have you started?" . "Yes we have!" . 5 min later, my husband finally arrives by my side.

4:23, they told us that the baby would be coming within the next few minutes... 4:26, I feel a lot of pressure and they told me he was out!

I heard him cry right away. it was such a mellow peaceful cry. aww my baby : ( .. but at this point, i did not get to see him at all. He was away from me and being seen by the nice team for over 15 min. I kept asking if I would be able to see him, and towards the end, they said I might not be able to. I was getting so worried and scared and kept begging for them to let me see him.

Finally someone came to let me see him(barely)... and I asked if i can kiss him or if they could place him on me becasue my arms were strapped down. ThE man turned the babys head towards me, which was the top of his hat!!!!! I COULDNT EVEN KISS MY OWN BABY. and they rushed him away.

I was so sad and more than 36 hrs went by before I was able to see him. Either because of his health, or mine. At one point, they were going to allow me to see him but they did a few tests and I had almost fainted adn they changed their minds. another time, THE HOSPITAL BED BROKE AN CAUSED ME TO BLEED MORE AND HURT MY INCISION(THEY are doing an investigation on the bed -_-) .. So that also prevented me from seeing him.

Abel was also not able to breath on his own, but as of today, he is now breathing on his own, and weighs 3 lbs 8 oz.......

I am so thankful and happy I finally got to see him, and that despite all of the heart ache/pain, he is here. I feel fine knowing that he is pushing through and a great NICU team is taking care of him.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU LADIES WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME ALONG THE WAY. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORDS AND THE HELP YOU GUYS HAVE ALSO PROVIDED ALONG THE WAY

Im really sorry to hear about u and ur other halves smartie and pink. ive had some struggles with oh as well this pregnancy, but I hope once u see ur little ones, some of these stressers will go away. wishing you all the best guys. No pregnant woman should have all this extra added nonsense going on. I dont think its easy for others to understand how difficlt it really is.:flower::flower:

Oh how precious is your little Abel! I love his name :)

I'm so sorry that you have had such a difficult time during your pregnancy and the delivery. Hopefully the more you get to cuddle and love on Abel it will all become distant memories. Have they said how long before you guys can go home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->