- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hello ladies, had a hard time sleeping last night cried a bit due to headache and been to the toilet twice thinking i'm about to puke but nothing. Took tylenol because i couldn't bear it anymore. The same thing happened at 34w5d (2 weeks ago) and found out i was having high BP. I checked last nights and it was high again i know it will when i get these symptoms, blurry vision then headache then heaviness feeling at the back of your neck. :cry: Woke up feeling a little bit dizzy and teeny tiny bits of headache maybe tylenol is doing it's work but still having blurry vision.

Feeling more pressure in by pelvic region now and have been feeling nerve pain that goes through my legs (left leg to be exact) when having that pressure then i'll get the leg cramps. Walked a bit around the house this morning but got tired almost immediately :haha: I'll check my BP again if I manage to go to work we don't have in the house if headache became unbearable again like last night i know for sure BP is high and i will give our doc a call. I can't take the meds the other doc gave me unless i consult him and get checked as advised at our last appointment. Baby is moving a lot this morning so I guess everything is fine but can't help but linger about pre-e. :cry:

Aww no :(
Hope you feel better hun and hope your BP doesn't get too high.
I have the wanting to vomit feeling bit it's just from acid reflux

Thanks Pink. Just trying to keep an eye of things that is happening hopefully i feel better soon and all these things are just part of a normal pregnancy. But it's not fun at all. I had an almost smooth pregnancy the entire time and i don't want this to spoil everything.

Decided not to go to work today and just rest up. Feeling just a little bit dizzy, still blurry vision (maybe need to up my glass' grade), no more heaviness feeling at the back of my neck and NO HEADACHE (thank God). Guessing my BP is normal have to ask DH if we could get one so i can check at home.

I keep having a sudden urge to go to the bathroom and dizzy spell and keep losing the colour in my face. On strict instructions from OH to do nothing all day. I think it's because I've over done it moving but suppose you can't be too careful now.

Think staying off work was Defo best choice hun. Might just need the extra day to relax

Decided not to go to work today and just rest up. Feeling just a little bit dizzy, still blurry vision (maybe need to up my glass' grade), no more heaviness feeling at the back of my neck and NO HEADACHE (thank God). Guessing my BP is normal have to ask DH if we could get one so i can check at home.

I would probably call the doctor and let them know all that is going on just in case. They would probably want to check you out. BP and Pre - E is nothing to mess around with, especially as we are getting so close to the end now. It never hurts to call the doctor. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better.

Thanks ladies. It actually happened 2 weeks ago. Got very bad headache, never took tylenol went to work got worst and BP was high. The next day still the same took tylenol but headache persist went to work monitored my BP and it was all time time 160/90. It was late and my doc is already home. Went to the clinic near our house and got the same reading. The lady doc prescribed me something to control my BP took it and the next day went to our doc still feeling dizzy, having blurry vision but no headache. Got checked and my BP was normal checked the baby and he's doing fine. I was advised not to take the meds again and monitor my BP and if went high again for more than 2 occasions i need to go back in there. It never did until yesterday. Was planning to go today if i still feel sick as hell like yesterday but glad i feel OK-ish. Just some random dizzy spell. If tomorrow it's back i will not hesitate to go there and get checked and rule out pre-e once and for all. I just don't understand why he scheduled my next appointment 3 weeks after the last from 35w to 38w i thought pre-natal was supposed to be weekly once you reach 35w i was wrong to expect that esp. here.

I'm getting seen once a week from 36 weeks and I'm not a medical aid / health insurance so I would imagine you would get checked more frequently, Mdscpa. I think you should call and insist on being seen weekly from now on!!

Pink, rest up and feel better :hugs:

I've had a shit load of BH today and some included lower back ache too so almost got worried. After I got home I chugged some fluids and went to lay down on couch. Feeling better so it sounds like all of us really need to start taking it easier now that we are so much further along

Maybe i'll be seen weekly after 38w, as if i have many more weeks after that as i could be giving birth starting next week or a week after that. :haha:

Connor Lee. ❤ he is absolutely amazing. I can't wait til we can have him and his brothers together.

Attachments

• 20150525_183243.jpg
    20150525_183243.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
Wiggly jiggly little man there MD :D

Ah Eppgirl, I hope you get to go home soon with both your boys! How is William? Thanks for sharing pic of Connor! He is adorable, I could stare at that nose forever :)

Isn't he though? 😍 he's so precious!
I'm being discharged well be heading down to see William as soon as I leave. I can't wait. 😬

So glad you get took see William!!! Hope you are all able to be together soon!!

I'm still pregnant. Just waiting for labor to kick off. Lol. I installed the car seats in their new places today. Just waiting for a baby now. We got the house cleaned top to bottom (except for my DHs man areas- not my job!), and everything is just ready.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe