- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Well done on being ready MissFox!
Regarding dh's man areas... I've restricted that to the garage because he catches snakes from people's houses and safely relocates them. Being winter here now they need safe and warm spots to "hibetrnate" so he helps them with that.

Don't get me wrong some of them are cute and some I'll hold but venomous ones are not allowed in the house.

Hope your man cleans his area soon - sounds funny hahah :rofl:

Wow wunna what a thing for the OH to do, that's amazing haha!
We have a pet snake that venomous but I don't go near him. Never have. It's only the equivalent to a bee sting but knowing my look I'd get a reaction haha

Yip. I don't like that he does it because of the risks, but if he doesn't do it people end up killing the snakes and they are just doing what's in their nature.

I have big problems with the cobras because depending on the bite and person you could die of their venom within 15 - 20 mins :(

Wow!! Now that is scary!!
I agree I'd be a bit weary but not fair what people do to them. There only doing what's hardwired into them to do. If animals can't be dealt with humanly then people should take over their environments I think.
Take my hat off to you and OH. He's got some balls to deal with them and you for letting him knowing the risks haha

Just to update, my BP went normal yesterday at 128/95 to 120/79 this morning. So i'm back to work :( still thankful than being sick. Oh, and DH bought me a digital monitor last night as promised. :dance:

https://i59.tinypic.com/2zdqhhx.jpg

Glad you got a digital monitor! Makes it easier!!!
All that is left is DH side of the room. I am not touching it! And a small load of dishes. Possibly some grocery shopping. Then that's it. Car seats are all installed and arranged in the car so I'm officially just waiting.

Again glad you are ok Md :hugs:

Yip, I agree Pink. We invaded in their areas with all the building etc that they don't have a lot of options. Plus now it gets cold and a door is standing open in a warm house so they'll obviously go in. I lecture dh about it A LOT and nag him to be careful and not take chances so I think he is as careful as can be. To me it is just as scary when he leaves like it would be for someone who is married to a cop. He could also die or get hurt. Plus he doesn't even charge for the removal. People are strange too, they would again rather kill the snakes than pay someone to catch it as it is cheaper. So dh does it free to save them.

Just tomorrow and Friday the I'm done with the crap company and on ML :dance:

Born 66 days early at 30+4, the triplets arrived this morning. They're in NICU and are ventilated, but at this stage are doing as well as expected.

Alec Henry, born at 09:51 weighing 3lb 2oz, Lydia Annalise, born at 09:54 weighing 2lb 7oz and Heidi Lucia, born at 09:56 weighing 2lb 4oz.

Congrats Jo! Thanks for the updates and I have faith they will go from strenght to strenght every day :hugs:

Born 66 days early at 30+4, the triplets arrived this morning. They're in NICU and are ventilated, but at this stage are doing as well as expected.

Alec Henry, born at 09:51 weighing 3lb 2oz, Lydia Annalise, born at 09:54 weighing 2lb 7oz and Heidi Lucia, born at 09:56 weighing 2lb 4oz.

congrats!how areyou feeling?

Congrats jo x sending you all the very best wishes! 3 little ones all together what a wonderful thought xx

How's things with you and Abel nilla? Hope everyone is doing great!

Yayyyy last days of work before ML I bet your so excited!!

I'm so tired it's unreal, got most the redecorating done in the house and finally our wardrobes are up and already full to bursting!
Ruby hasn't taken well to the move so she's making things 10 times more difficult. OH is still being an arse hole, does stuff for his kids rooms and for him self and won't help me at all with ruby. Wouldn't mind but he can see me struggling to get up to let her out but can't be arsed with the agro if I left him to get up and she weed or poos some where! All he does with her is tell her off and pull his face, getting pretty fucking sick of it if you excuse my language, I've just had enough

Hope everyone's having a better time of it than me at the minute

I can't wait to be done!!

I'm sorry about your OH! I would have thought he would get himself together. I must admit my dh is really sweet at the moment. He jokes about it but puts my shoes on for me, takes them off, does dishes etc.

My fingers started swelling today and I had to make the difficult decision to take my wedding bands off :cry: They are so sentimental to me and I don't trust a chain as I'm afraid that it breaks and I loose my rings.

Awww :hugs: although I must say I'm jealous. I had to take my rings off about 6 weeks ago. I sat and cried for an hour one morning trying to get them off but didn't tell OH as I was adamant he would tell me to go have them cut off. I keep them on a chain around my neck that also has a locket that holds some of my dogs ashes. It's not very pretty to look at but very chunky and means the world to me so thought it only right for my engagement ring to go on it also.
And Awwww DH sounds lovely :D
I'm losing the ability to bend over now, my friend has a hot tub rented for her birthday this weekend and I'm scared to even think how I'm going to shave enough to be comfortable in a dress let alone a bathing suit haha! I can no longer see or reach for that matter anything north of my knees haha!
I know hot tubs arnt recommended but I thought as it will be out side and aslong as I don't over do it that it might be a nice treat as every inch of me aches at the minute

Why not just a little bit? I mean if you don't feel good you can get out.

I've decided to trim what I can do with feeling and the rest will just be there. I'm thinking that healing after natural birth will be much "easier" with no itchy regrowth. If you have a c-section they shave you apparently.

Yeah I'm just gonna try and see how I feel if I'm honest. Won't be over doing it.
Yeah I keep trying to just shave or trim what I can feel but my arms are a little too short to reach over my bump haha! I think there a bit on the short size as it is let alone with a massive tummy in the way

Congrats to everyone with new babies. I'm trying to get adjusted to life with a newborn but I'll get the front page updated as soon as I can.

Foster Grey was born May 24th at 8:29AM. 6lbs 5oz 19in. We came home yesterday. Here's some pictures :cloud9:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg