- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I've said congrats on te FB group Shilo, bu will say it again :D

Aaarrrggg too much cuteness to handle! Cannot stand it but cannot look away either! He really is soooo adorable!!!

How precious Shilo! Congrats!

I've gotten in a hot tub a couple times this pregnancy. It is ok for short whiles and I've found it really helps me relax. Enjoy it!

If the temperature can be adjusted, ask that it be set no higher then 100°F. And like you said, get out as soon as you feel too hot.

So baby's moved to a more posterior position. Midwife gave me some laying down and hanging-out positions to use now and when I start to labor. I really hope baby turns nicely for me when the time comes.

Fingers crossed for your Tree!

I've been having BH ALL DAY LONG. But not doing much. Baby is so squirmy right now. Tomorrow is my mom's 50th birthday so I'm hoping that this baby decides to come!

I'm going crazy! I'm ready to be done but I know i have no say in when this baby makes her appearance. It's kinda frustrating. I know it could still be a while.

Thank you tree root and miss fox, I knew there was a risk in early pregnancy with the heat but wasn't sure if it still applied this late on, was just gonna do a few goes at 10mins or so. And take a big towel/dressing gown for inbetween as there's prob more chance I'll be too cold than warm knowing the lovely British summer weather haha

Hope little one makes an apperance on such a special occasion for you missfox, that would be lovely, maybe try a long walk and hot curry ha ha.
I wish I knew when she would arrive, the waiting does my head in. Pregnancy has really REALLY dragged so not getting hopes up that she will arrive till well after due date

Treeroot: what does posterior mean? I'm terrible I should really look all this up, my MW told me the technical term for how baby was lying and I just thought WTF...... I wish they would dumb it all down for me, I don't wanna know the technical term I just wanna know she's doing what she's ment to haha!
Any way hope little ones the right way by delivery

:haha: I've been walking and :sex: and nipple stimulation. I'm trying. :rofl:

I don't think 10 minutes would hurt. I like to sit and leave my feet in longer too.

If the temperature can be adjusted, ask that it be set no higher then 100°F. And like you said, get out as soon as you feel too hot.

So baby's moved to a more posterior position. Midwife gave me some laying down and hanging-out positions to use now and when I start to labor. I really hope baby turns nicely for me when the time comes.

FX baby does turn :D

Fingers crossed for your Tree!

I've been having BH ALL DAY LONG. But not doing much. Baby is so squirmy right now. Tomorrow is my mom's 50th birthday so I'm hoping that this baby decides to come!

I'm going crazy! I'm ready to be done but I know i have no say in when this baby makes her appearance. It's kinda frustrating. I know it could still be a while.

You are so ready for her to come and that is probably why Murphy is keeping her in. Maybe you should take something out of the hospital bag so that you are not 100% ready and then when you go into labour you can grab it and put it in :haha:

Hoping she doesn't make you wait too much longer. How are her sister's feeling about the new addition? Excited?

Here is the remainder of my countdown to awesomeness for this month - I'll update in a little bit about my appointment at Dr this morning

:dance: MAY COUNTDOWN - UPDATED :dance:

1. 29 May : Friday
My last day of work at my current crappy job!

2. 30 May : Saterday
My next baby shower. We might just do my maternity shoot on this day as well.
36 Weeks Pregnant milestone with less than 5 weeks to go till birth

3. 1 June : Monday
It will the official 1st weekday that I won't have to get up early for work as I will be on maternity leave

My weekly appointments till birth has started today at the clinic.

My urine is clear and bp is normal so the swelling in my hands are not related to possible pre-e etc. Oh and ps I feel so naked without my rings!!!

Matthew is still head down and 1/5 engaged (I need to do some research on this engagement thing now as I don't quite understand what that means :blush: )
FH is 37cm.

Only bad thing is that my iron has dropped A LOT in the past 2 weeks since my last appointment even though I'm taking daily iron tablets and already constipated as hell. Now I have to take 2 a day for the next week to see if it lifts and then they will check again at next week's appointment. I think I now know why I've been soooo tired lately. I use to donate blood every 3 months before falling pregnant and sometimes my iron would get too low and then I would feel tired as well etc.

Mommy has only gained a few 100grams in the last 2 weeks as well but I have been assured that it is okay as Matthew is moving, fh is still growing healthily so I don't have to be concerned :D

Next week I'll be spending more time at the clinic at my appointment as I'll be getting tips and class on breast feeding :yipee:

I must admit wunna it took me a while to get used to not having my ring on and I'd only been wearing it since xmas!
Baby spinich if you can stand to eat it is great for low iron. I used to chuck it in with salad and barely noticed it was there. I've got some liquid stuff for my iron and it's not to bad, unsure if it's affected my iron as I'm still eating a 2kg bag of ice a day and woke up feeling dreadfull this morning!
Sounds as though Matthew is making all the right moves, athought I also need to read up on a lot of the technical terms ha ha
Oh apparently if you take ur iron tablets with fresh orange juice it helps combat the constipation so maybe that's worth a try if ur not already doing so.

I must ask I've seen a few people now say about nipple stimulation as a form of bringing on labour.....does it actually work?? I know ur not ment to try expressing to early before baby arrives as not to cause pre term labour but might be tempted to try it next week haha!
Also made a start on my raspberry tea leaf tabs. Just two a day but I'm shocking at taking medications so prob won't take as well as I'm ment to!
Over the past day or two I've once again gained a ( not so) little stinky white shadow. Ruby will not go anywhere with out me?! Hoping it's a good sign as I've read that animals can go a bit funny on the approach to labour

With me getting sick now I'm getting tons of Vit C in with tablets and stuff I drink and yip the nurse said to take the vit c to help iron absorb. Plus the vit c helps the tummy :D

Omg I love spinache! So I am good in that department.

I hope labour is nearing with Ruby acting as is. I've read a lot about nip stimulation helping with labour but one of those things that work for some and not for others.

I'll read and respond to the new posts in a few minutes but first here's my 37 weeks update. :D

37 Weeks Bump:

https://i57.tinypic.com/28hmrs3.jpg

26 and 37 Weeks BareBump Comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/30ncd4p.jpg

18 and 37 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/v5y5qp.jpg

18 to 37 Weeks Bump Gif:

https://i59.tinypic.com/5etuvq.gif

Baby's Growing Hands from 8-37 Weeks: - Almost done with the hands. :yipee:

https://i60.tinypic.com/dxk0ag.jpg https://i58.tinypic.com/2i20m0x.jpg https://i59.tinypic.com/2v1vqyw.gif​

Congrats Shilo. He's so adorable.... :dance:

Treeroot, FX baby does turn.....

There are dishes in my sink! Lol! That has to count for something.

Lovely bump pics md

Ruby is probably sensing everything changing in your body.

My oldest is excited. My youngest doesn't acknowledge there is a baby! But she is still young. Or just refuses to believe there is another one coming! She is very territorial of me.

Treeroot: what does posterior mean? I'm terrible I should really look all this up, my MW told me the technical term for how baby was lying and I just thought WTF...... I wish they would dumb it all down for me, I don't wanna know the technical term I just wanna know she's doing what she's ment to haha!
Any way hope little ones the right way by delivery

Ideally, baby's back is to mommy's front (with head down). Posterior would be baby's back to mommy's back. Right now, my baby's back is to the side. It's not a huge deal, but a full posterior position usually makes labor much more difficult (i.e. longer) and more painful (baby's pressing on mommy's spine).
If I labor in positions that allow baby's head to position properly, the rest of the body will follow even if it starts out sideways.

More info: https://www.babycenter.ca/a544493/getting-your-baby-into-position-for-birth

Ahhhh that was very useful thank you. I think baby is head down but side on. Her bum is under my left side and her legs kick far over in my right.
MW did get her shoulders mixed up with her head tho at last appointment as she didn't expect her to be so low. Had to ask her to double check haha.
Hope LO turns right for u for labour

Williams off his oxygen and feeding tube! :happydance:
Still not quite able to go home as they have to make proper sure he's alright and he has to grow some apparently even though he's a decent weight 6 lbs 8.8 oz.

Ahhhh that was very useful thank you. I think baby is head down but side on. Her bum is under my left side and her legs kick far over in my right.
MW did get her shoulders mixed up with her head tho at last appointment as she didn't expect her to be so low. Had to ask her to double check haha.
Hope LO turns right for u for labour

Your little lady seems to be the same as Matthew. Head down with bum under my left ribs. He does flop between left and right though... weirdest feeling when he rolls like that :D

Williams off his oxygen and feeding tube! :happydance:
Still not quite able to go home as they have to make proper sure he's alright and he has to grow some apparently even though he's a decent weight 6 lbs 8.8 oz.

Wonderful news Eppgirll!!! Cannot wait for you to take him home :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"