- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

So I finally got a hold of someone and asked the nurse about my hCG blood test from a week ago. She can't find it!! She said the results aren't in my file and she doesn't know. Really?!? :nope:

*sigh* can't believe they've lost it!

So I finally got a hold of someone and asked the nurse about my hCG blood test from a week ago. She can't find it!! She said the results aren't in my file and she doesn't know. Really?!? :nope:

So frustrating :( are they going to have you redo the blood work?

Nikoru - I agree that it would be the best idea to move your appt back if you want to be sure that you can hear a heart beat, but I have read on here many people hearing a heart beat in week 6. I guess it just depends. I have my next scan on Friday at 6w5d and had the same concern, but I'm also getting another one at 8w so I am just looking forward to making sure everything is going ok with baby on Friday.

Radiance - That's miserable! I can't believe they lost your results!! hopefully they get new blood work done for you.

Nikoru - I agree that it would be the best idea to move your appt back if you want to be sure that you can hear a heart beat, but I have read on here many people hearing a heart beat in week 6. I guess it just depends. I have my next scan on Friday at 6w5d and had the same concern, but I'm also getting another one at 8w so I am just looking forward to making sure everything is going ok with baby on Friday.

Radiance - That's miserable! I can't believe they lost your results!! hopefully they get new blood work done for you.

I think I might just keep it though because I think my husband got time off work and it was pretty difficult. I guess we'll just have to go back at week 8 if needs be, my husband said that was okay.

I'm feeling a little sick this morning but I think that might be due to constipation. I really don't know what to do to help it being in Japan I haven't been properly in more than a week. Being able to go properly is so underrated lol.

Argh Radiance I am livid for you! How frustrating!

Nik I have been feeling constipated too, it's the worst! The only things I can recommend aside from stool softener are too try drinking lots and lot of water. Can you get your hands on some prune juice? That could help!

Maybe you'll find some of these helpful? https://www.babycenter.com.au/a549293/constipation-natural-remedies

Maybe you'll find some of these helpful? https://www.babycenter.com.au/a549293/constipation-natural-remedies

Yeah I already eat a lot of whole grains and veggies. I prefer veggies to meat in any case. I think I should try drinking more though. I wonder if it's the iron in my prenatals that is making it worse though. I might try getting some figs. They are in season here in Japan so seemingly abundant.

I wish I felt more sick though. I heard that morning sickness is correlated with a decreased risk of miscarriage and it would be really reassuring for me haha.

Anyway what prenatals are you all taking?

I've been taking:

https://www.gardenoflife.com/Products-for-Life/Kind-Organics/Prenatal-Multi.aspx

https://www.devanutrition.com/vegan_dha_epa.html

Quite interested to see what everyone else takes!

I'm just taking an OTC with DHA for now. I'll get a prescription when I see my doc next month.

Iron in prenatals is notorious for causing constipation.

We have gone through hell to get this BFP. Lost 2 babies and both my tubes, had 3 failed IVF, this HAS to be our baby or i just dont know what we will do xxx

I am sooo sorry. I hate that you are stressing out so much and I hate that you have gone through what you've gone through. I will send prayers your way. Please keep us posted. We are here for you.

I hope that it's nothing but a cheap test.

I had my beta-HCG tested. A little worried. My doubling time is 71 hours (it's ok if it's 48-72 hours, but 71 seems really slow). :shrug: It was 461 and then after 48 hours it was 735. Had it tested again today. Praying for a fast growth!
I find this website reassuring: https://carikay11.hubpages.com/hub/nondoublinghcg

I got my 3rd beta results - it's 1738 two days later! Doubling time is 39 hours! :happydance:

Well its been a few days since i posted. I took a test this morning and got a very strong bfp within seconds so feel a bit better now. This pregnancy is totally different so far from my daughters. I am having alot of cramps and pain in my lower abdomen and also really really tired. I went to bed last night at 8pm and was in a deep sleep until my daughter got up at 6, ive made dinner and done a wash and i could honestly sleep again, no chance with a toddler though lol

Hows everyone else doing?

I hear you on the no sleep with toddlers issue!! I've been looking forward to naptime since I got up this morning! Almost there!

I finally made an appointment with the midwife, it's at the end of the month. Then I get my scan on the 1st of December...ages away! The midwife on the phone must have thought I was mad...first I forgot about the last house we stayed at (not I didn't remember the address, I just forgot we'd ever been there so didn't mention it at all!), and then I told her my LMP was around the 30th of September...duh...can I claim baby brain this early??

Yay for a strong positive weewdy!

Lol sufkin. I'm sure theyre more than used to baby brain ;).

Thankfully the exhaustion hasn't hit yet cause I dont know how I'll cope. If I get to bed before midnight its an early night for me, my youngest still wakes at least once for a night feed (I think, I actually haven't remembered one in a while but its normal for me just not to remember) and my eldest has started waking around 1. And theyre up for the day generally between 6 and 6:30 (was 5:30 before we just had our time change on sunday so thats something to be grateful for).

Baby brain is starting to set in here too! :haha:

My biggest symptom so far is hunger, i cannot stop eating!! I daren't get on the scales!
I felt more tired last week than this so i guess that's a good thing. Surprising really as i wake about 5ish now, no idea why. Guess my body is preparing me early?!!

Due 4th of June according to my lmp :) Currently living in the UK, but moving back to Australia in 3 weeks! A bit stressed about the upcoming move & even more so now that we have another baby coming along!

Welcome new bumps!

I think it's interesting how at the beginning of the day, I am super thin and by the end of the day I look like I am 4 months pregnant already...really? All this "trapped" gas is killllllling me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->