- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Due 4th of June according to my lmp :) Currently living in the UK, but moving back to Australia in 3 weeks! A bit stressed about the upcoming move & even more so now that we have another baby coming along!

Dani...I think you and I were on another board together...as my son is 16 mos also and your pic looks so familiar! Welcome and Congrats! :happydance:

I have a 16 month old as well :)

Oh hello pregnancy insomnia :/ (1:15am and not able to sleep :()

Wow only gone a few days and so many posts to catch up on! Radiance- terrible they lost your results. Hopefully it's just a mixup and they will find them later on.

Nicole-You already had a scan?? So early! Is that normal in Japan? Don't worry about not feeling sicker. Most women don't start feeling sick for a few more weeks. I know I didn't feel sick until 7 weeks last time, and right now I feel great. Just relax hun.

Shilo-FX for you :)

Oh hello pregnancy insomnia :/ (1:15am and not able to sleep :()

That's funny, I am sleeping like a rock nowadays. After chasing after my toddler all day I can't wait to hit the sack :sleep:

To add to the breastfeeding convo-

Breastfeeding is absolutely the most fulfilling, wonderful, natural and amazing thing I've ever done as a person in my entire life.

It can be hard at times, but don't be scared. It's really not THAT bad. I had some battles- my milk came in late and my son had to be admitted to the ER for dehydration. Then I got thrush for 6 weeks. I had nipple pain forever until my son's tongue tie got clipped at 7 weeks old.

All that sounds like a lot but I am SO glad I stuck through a few weeks of challenges so that my son and I could enjoy almost 2 years of a nursing relationship. So if you ever feel like giving up, just remember that there is nothing like it.

That is all.

Well something else will have to be the most amazing thing for me then, as I won't be able to do that :( I have total IGT and breast hypoplasia, basically no tissue there.

To add to the breastfeeding convo-

Breastfeeding is absolutely the most fulfilling, wonderful, natural and amazing thing I've ever done as a person in my entire life.

It can be hard at times, but don't be scared. It's really not THAT bad. I had some battles- my milk came in late and my son had to be admitted to the ER for dehydration. Then I got thrush for 6 weeks. I had nipple pain forever until my son's tongue tie got clipped at 7 weeks old.

All that sounds like a lot but I am SO glad I stuck through a few weeks of challenges so that my son and I could enjoy almost 2 years of a nursing relationship. So if you ever feel like giving up, just remember that there is nothing like it.

That is all.

Had betas done yesterday at 17 dpo..they are at 796..get more blood drawn Thursday..bit won't get results till tues as it's long thanksgiving weekend in canada

Welcome new bumps!

I think it's interesting how at the beginning of the day, I am super thin and by the end of the day I look like I am 4 months pregnant already...really? All this "trapped" gas is killllllling me!

OMG me too! Hilarious. I think it's the slow digestion too.

hi everyone, im due june 11th . found out on oct 1st my daughters b day :( she asked for a baby brother and I told her not this month because I had a beta done 3 days before and it was only a 1 well little did I know with part of my 2nd blood work up for pcos they did an hcg level test too, came home and realized I hadn't started yet took a test that was positive then checked the computer to find out my hcg was 183, two days later 483

hi everyone, im due june 11th . found out on oct 1st my daughters b day :( she asked for a baby brother and I told her not this month because I had a beta done 3 days before and it was only a 1 well little did I know with part of my 2nd blood work up for pcos they did an hcg level test too, came home and realized I hadn't started yet took a test that was positive then checked the computer to find out my hcg was 183, two days later 483

Welcome! What an awesome thing to stumble upon!

thank you and it really was. here I was so sad because I could of swore I was pregnant then got a 1 back for hcg so I gave up testing and just waited for AF but I got a surprise instead. after a chemical last month I was so nervous it would happen again but so far so good

So I'm really freaking out. My boobs were sore last night and they went a bit hard and this morning they aren't sore at all! Pain completely gone. They went really soft again. I heard so many stories about ladies who woke up with no breast pain and then miscarried around 5 weeks and I should be 5 weeks today. Ah I'm so scared! it's 5am and I can't sleep now :(

My dd turned 17 months yesterday. So nice how many of us have LO's around the same age.

Nikoru, ignore your boobs! They're idiots! Everyone stop worrying so much right now!

Hi! Can I join? I was due may 29 and thought I had a MMC. But my dr seems to think babe is fine in there based on ultrasound results and I'm due June 3. I have another scan in 2 weeks to check for a heartbeat. But my symptoms have gotten so strong I'm not worried :)

I'll join you ladies in the meantime if that's ok!

Youre welcome to stay even if your dates to back to May :). Some people due at the beginning or end of a month will join two groups just cause you never know which month your bqaby will be born :)

Welcome Kelly and good luck with scan x

Nicole- Don't forget that we are still all very early on, and progesterone causes most breast pain etc and can fluctuate so try not to worry, although i know easier said than done x

AFM- Went the docs an she did a pelvic exam and my BP and said both were fine. Just over 2wks till my scan now and getting super excited and nervous! x

I have a love hate relationship with pregnancy. I am absolutely scared, especially during first trimester but it's also such a beautiful "process" <3 I really hope this baby decides to stick around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->