- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hello to all the new bumps!

Happy to hear that AfricanQueen!

A little queasiness here and there but honestly I have no desire to eat. I am certainly starving all the time.. but my appetite doesn't exist. Right now I'm forcing down homemade guacamole.

What's crazy is that I have no desire for sweets or dessert. VERY unlike me. (My avatar is donuts for crying out loud!)

Boobs hurt, cramping has stopped. This still doesn't feel real to me. I'm just waiting for my 8 week appointment so it will hit me.

I also don't wants the sweets, weird for me. I want more fruit and veggies than anything. I had so many yummy sweets at my daughters party but didn't touch any of them, had a banana split yesterday and gave it to hubby. I normally don't share ice cream lol. I still have a really dry mouth, pretty crampy like period cramps and my breast hurt from time to time

So, I am moving soon. Sometime within the next 3 months, the Army won't give me an absolute date yet...which is driving me bonkers, as I need to find child care and enroll my kiddos in school...AND I am closing on a house on the 24th of this month, but now they say I may not move until Jan or Feb. Ugh...then to throw another wrench in the works, they're saying that my husband can't apply to move with me until August 2015. :growlmad: So, until then he will be living 6 hours away, and I will have my toddler, and 3 other kiddos...ugh. What worries me is my first labor from actual pain to birth was 22 hours, the second was 15 min, the third was 15 min, the fourth was completely silent (sounds great...but I tell you, it was the worst when it came time to push) and my fifth was about 10 min. So, by the time I realize I am in labor, I will have to coordinate someone to be at home with my other kiddos, then find a way to get to the hospital, and call the hubby knowing he probably won't make it. :cry: Rant...closed...

Welcome to the new bumps!

Poys what a bummer! Sounds like a very stressful time. I guess you haven't told them you are expecting either? I don't know if that would make a difference either way.

AFM I've got some low cramps this morning and a little queasiness too. Man I am so impatient for my first doctors appt.

Are any of you starting to show at all yet (esp for those who have already had kids)? I feel bloated but so far I don't really think it's much of a bump. I wonder how long it will take this time around.

Welcome to the new ladies! Congrats.

I've still had off and on spotting this week. I talked to one of the nurses and they said it's common when you're on progesterone suppositories since it can irritate the cervix so hopefully that's all it is. I'm still really worried though. My ultrasound is in 2 days though... counting down. I'm going in expecting the worst but hoping for the best. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. It's just hard to be optimistic after seeing blood and my one other experience with pregnancy was so shitty.

I do think I am having my first real morning sickness today which makes me feel a bit better. I was nauseous a lot from weeks 3 to 4 but I believe that was just from the progesterone. Today I feel more nauseous than I ever have in my entire life. I have to deep breathe like I'm in labor trying to power through it without getting sick. Hopefully a good sign.

Welcome new bumps! So excited that you're here!
I can't believe EDDs are starting to be closer to the end of June, I guess we are getting to that point though :) I am excited to get everyone here and all get to go through this process together! I am a ftm and while a lot of my friends have babies, none of them are currently preggo, much to my dismay! So I am super thankful for you all!:hugs:

Well, for all the little moments of panic so many ladies have had here so far it mostly seems to be turning out positive :flower: let's hope it continues!!

I got my beta back from monday, 568 (138 on friday). That was my moment of panic because I was expecting it to be about 1,000 but the dr told me that it is actually a good number. Turns out my doubling time is about 36 hours :happydance: But I still won't feel totally reassured until we go for the heartbeat on the 28th, and then will probably still be slightly worried until around christmas :wacko:

I'm also super bloated but it isn't really bothering me because I don't feel bloated, my tummy just looks like it. So in a way I kind of like it :blush:
I'm with the rest of you on symptoms...pregnancy brain is hitting hard (my coworker called it pregnesia, I thought that was cute),
I am so tired all day and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and then wake up early (completely the opposite of not-pregnant me),
I love eating, and I can smell everything, but nausea isn't much of a problem unless the smell is something offensive,
And my bbs feel like they are trying to escape.
My cramps have died down, which I am hoping is a good thing.

I'm trying not to get wrapped up in worrying about what is normal and what isn't, since I don't think there is really such a thing as a typical pregnancy anyway. Since I'm confident the little sea monkey is still in there somewhere I am counting everything as normal and am refusing to freak out any more unless I start to bleed. I don't want to stress and cause my body to reject this :nope:

The only symptom I have that no one has mentioned so far is that my skin is soooo sensitive, like I have a mild sunburn. I almost feel like everything is a bit puffy. If I scratch or rub anything it is so sensitive and gets pink! I am assuming its due to hormones and probably increased blood volume. I just hadn't ever heard about that symptom before haha!

Now I think I fancy a cheeseburger, thanks for that ladies!!! :haha:

P.S.

I knew the TWW sucked, but I was not aware that once you got pregnant it was just a bunch more waiting lol. 12 weeks has never seemed so far away! I want a real bump and a cool ultrasound pic lol. Waiting is for the birds!

I didn't realize this was how it went (never been preggo before) until after I got my bfp and then thought...."now what?!":shrug:

I'm not upset in case this post is coming across that way, just amused :loopy:

That's an awesome doubling time sengland! No need to worry I think :)

I had the skin thing with my first! It was much later on, but soooo annoying! I actually woke up a few times during the night and my legs would look like I've been stung by nettles! Asked the midwife about it and she said it's fine, but didn't give me an explanation. Just one of those things, she said.

I'm generally a very healthy eater and I love cooking and baking all of our meals. With most of my pregnancies I craved fresh fruit and vegetables. With Elijah specifically, I had HG badly and fresh fruit was the only thing I could eat without getting sick... which turned into only pineapple :haha: This one is totally different. I am DYING 24/7 for bad/junk food. Normally icecream, caramel with cake or peanut butter mixed with chocolate :wacko: I'm putting on some pounds too... didn't with my last five so I'm happy with that :thumbup: This morning I had a small piece of cheese, orange juice and spanish rice for breakfast. :haha:

I have my 1st scan on 1st Nov :yipee: decided to book an early one :)

Hi all. I've been stalking since I got a positive test and I'm happy to finally be joining! I just got my first beta results back at 167 and we're so excited! Due June 17th. This will be our 2nd child and we also have a 16 month old daughter.

Welcome raelynn! When is your due date so I can add you to the list?

It's amazing to see late June babies coming along!!

I have been reading more and more about Betas and such...and at 25 DPO, mine being over 22000, that seems really high...especially according to so many others....should I be worried something might be wrong?

I have been reading more and more about Betas and such...and at 25 DPO, mine being over 22000, that seems really high...especially according to so many others....should I be worried something might be wrong?

I wouldn't be too worried. Have you had a scan yet or spoken to your doctor? :) Maybe you're having multiples ;)

All my nurse said was that my numbers were great...I tell you, I will fall off the table if she says anything about "babies" when I get my US on Monday....

All my nurse said was that my numbers were great...I tell you, I will fall off the table if she says anything about "babies" when I get my US on Monday....

I would LOVE twins BUT I'm scared there's not even going to be one. My doctor "maybe saw the sac" at my first scan (5+1). I realize it was early and normally you don't see much but how can I not worry! :haha: Going to be a slow two weeks!! :thumbup: I can't wait to hear your results!

I wouldn't worry :hugs: I'm not an expert or anything but I have been reading a lot on this because I didn't know what to expect and hcg can vary so much and still be normal. My friend's sister just delivered a healthy baby last year and her dr told her she was going to m/c because her levels were so low and not rising at all, so I wouldn't be worried about high levels especially when they are in the ballpark of "normal" on the charts like you are.

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->