- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Yay Nikoru I'm so happy all is progressing well so far! Hopefully the SCH resolves itself before giving you any more scares. And the good news about fraternal twins is your pregnancy should hopefully not be much higher risk than usual.

Thanks so much guys! I don't want to think about the future too much but if I do end up going full term, I probably will end up with a scheduled C-section at around 36-38 weeks I guess meaning I might not be having a June baby...still pleeeeease let me stay here with you guys! You are all so awesome! :hugs:

There were two heartbeats and they are measuring a good size!!! There is a still a big size SCH though. So not out of the wood yet. I cried I was so relieved. They are non identical twins as apparently I ovulated twice. I need to go back in a week. Still scared but glad they got heartbeats. I think I can be a little more positive. The doctor didn't seem overly worried about the SCH but he wasn't overly positive or reassuring either she said it could still be a problem. She kept saying having twins will be tough. One of them was smaller so she thinks it was conceived later. Not sure of my chances but for today I am pregnant!

Thats really good news Nikoru! :) Relax and Enjoy now - you have been going through a lot of stress.

Hi Everyone.

Hope I can join you all :) I got my BFP 13dPIUI (yesterday!)

I can't believe it, so so thrilled!

My expected due date is: June 27th, 2015

I go for my first BETA tomorrow and my first appointment for an ultrasound is October 30th.

I am so excited but trying to be extra cautious too as I have miscarried in the past.

Really hoping and wishing we all have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Ahhh, Nikoru!!! I'm so happy for you!! First thing I did after waking up (6am here) was check to see if you had posted an update. I am so mad at those doctors that wanted to do a d&c without following up, but over the moon happy for you!

Ahhh, Nikoru!!! I'm so happy for you!! First thing I did after waking up (6am here) was check to see if you had posted an update. I am so mad at those doctors that wanted to do a d&c without following up, but over the moon happy for you!

Yeah can't believe she nearly killed my babies! The other doctor today had the cheek to tell me "the procedure is now cancelled"! Well I should bloody hope so!

Still scared about the SCH...been reading some horror stories about it. Very scary. Just got to take one week at a time I guess and just hope I can get to at least 24 weeks without too many problems.

Nikoru, first thing I did when I woke up was check bnb to see how your appointment went. I am so happy for you--TWO HEARTBEATS! I bet your husband is thrilled. Stay positive. You have overcome so much already. You are meant to have those babies! So happy to have you in our group. We are all here for you!

Nikoru, YAY!!! 2 heartbeats!!! This is fantastic news :happydance: Breathe a sigh of relief and hopefully the SCH resolves itself. "the procedure is now cancelled" - what an ahole. DUH it better f'in be cancelled!!! (pardon my language ;) these doctors of yours really have me fired up )

Yay raelynn!

buffyx, glad your results were confirmed!

kissesandhugs, that's SO cute!!! My DH kisses my belly every day and is already talking to him/her :cloud9:

preg_pilot, I go for my first early scan in probably 3-4 weeks so I'm not sure but i think the vaginal one would be fine. I'm like mangoberry - they used it to check for ovulation and I got my BFP!

welcome and congrats jaan613 :) my due date is june 28 (based on my ovulation day)!

Nikoru yesss!!! I just KNEW you'd see two heartbeats. I'm over the moon for you! I bet your dh is on cloud 9 as well :) Take it one day at a time! Sch may be scary but it's actually pretty common!! :hugs:

Yeah can't believe she nearly killed my babies! The other doctor today had the cheek to tell me "the procedure is now cancelled"! Well I should bloody hope so!

Still scared about the SCH...been reading some horror stories about it. Very scary. Just got to take one week at a time I guess and just hope I can get to at least 24 weeks without too many problems.

Just try to read and focus on the good outcomes not the bad ones :hugs: and remember the internet bias - everything always seems like worst outcomes are far far more frequent than they are as people who have normal expected outcomes rarely will post as such.

Nikoru - I want to echo EXACTLY what NDH said! People tend to post more about the bad stuff because they need support more as compared to if everything is going along fine.

:hugs: I really do have a good feeling about you and your babies <3 Keep your head up and enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible :hugs:

Congratulations on two heartbeats Nikoru- am thrilled for you and keeping everything crossed xxx

Yay nikoru! I've been kinda lurking on your posts and keeping up with your updates. So glad everything is fine and good momma for waiting it out ! Xxx

Congrats Nikoru :) That's awesome news.

So I see a tinge of light brownish pink in my cm the past 2 days. My period is technically due tomorrow. I am 15dpo today. If I was having a chemical pregnancy would the pregnancy test line be gone now? I took one yesterday and it was darker than the test I took on monday...

So had red bleeding again last night and my first ultrasound isn't till nov 5 which makes me 8w 5d..so my nurse friend that works at ob booked me in for a ultrasound in a couple hours..more to see if we can see the reason of the bleeding..figure I likely won't see much if anything at 6 weeks..

Well hopefully you'll see *something* to put your mind at ease, just don't expect too much. I think a heartbeat is possible at 6 weeks, bot no heartbeat doesn't mean bad news either.

Is anyone else deadly tired all the time? Nausea has been slightly better the past two days, but I could honestly just sleep all day. I'm okay walking short distances, but I can't stand standing ( :D ), just get soooo sleepy! I went for a walk with my daughter this morning and that was fine, but I'm so glad she's having a long nap so I can just lie on the bed and do nothing.

Good luck nicoley :hugs: I had a scan earlier this week (6+2) and youre right you don't really see much but you should see the sac and maybe the fetal pole. There is a chance they might detect a hb after 6weeks too - they did see mine at 6+2. Please don't worry if you don't though, for some people it's not there until 7 or, in some cases, even 8 weeks. :hugs:

Speaking of scans... I saw my midwife today for some blood tests and she's had to move my next scan back :(

It was booked for 12th November, but I was only measuring 6+2 at my scan on Wednesday with EPU so she's moved it back because the NT scan has to be done between 11+2 and 14+1 and now that my dates have moved back I'll only be 10+2... :( Next available appt. is 24th November, so it's an extra 12 days to wait but I should be exactly 12 weeks :brat:

Nik - I am so happy for you!

I must say, we have several examples of random break through bleeding for one reason or another turning out to be positive events!

I am attaching my 6+5 sonogram...my DH asked if I had posted it, and I told him no, so he asked if I was "ashamed of our little blob". So, here it is...

Glad everyone is doing well. I would like to say again, this PSI bands or seabands are brilliant, I feel so much better with them on, just make sure they are placed in the correct location and have enough pressure. Otherwise, insomnia is still my enemy, I have been taking Benadryl to coax myself to sleep it's not wanting to work anymore...my ambien is peaking out at me beckoning me to have one. Ugh...sleep...why do you hate me so?!

Attachments

• Blob.jpg
    Blob.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member