- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

There were two heartbeats and they are measuring a good size!!! There is a still a big size SCH though. So not out of the wood yet. I cried I was so relieved. They are non identical twins as apparently I ovulated twice. I need to go back in a week. Still scared but glad they got heartbeats. I think I can be a little more positive. The doctor didn't seem overly worried about the SCH but he wasn't overly positive or reassuring either she said it could still be a problem. She kept saying having twins will be tough. One of them was smaller so she thinks it was conceived later. Not sure of my chances but for today I am pregnant!

So happy for you!! Especially for the two heartbeats :happydance: According to my doctors, SCH are more of a cause for worry when they are about the same size or bigger than sac. :thumbup: I had my SCH my entire pregnancy- even at five weeks with one of my boys. Try not to listen to too many horror stories ;) It didn't give me any problems, I actually oddly didn't have bleeding although normally you do get bleeding with it. I was always warned about the bleeding and cramping. If all goes well and I carry past first trimester AND don't go into preterm labor I will be induced early, so I will also have a end of May baby.

-------------------------

Happy to see all the good updates and scans!! Hopefully I will have the same good news next week at mine!! I actually had a dream that I missed my appointment!! I woke up to see the date was the 24th and I had thought it was the 20th. :haha:

Hopefully everything is ok with those who are experiencing bleeding. I'm thinking of each one of you :hugs:

Congrats Nik! Glad you can rest easy for a while.

Welcome all new June Bugs.

I've been around lurking. MS started two days ago and it sucks. I feel like I am perpetually hungover. I have my first prenatal appointment 8w+4 on Oct 29th. They said they'd schedule an appointment right away, but I figured I'd save some money and go in a little later, since all they will tell me is what I already know. Still can't believe all of this.

I'm most nervous about telling my good friend. She went through IVF and got pregnant 7 weeks before I did. She's glowing and I'm afraid my news will burst her bubble. I gotta believe that she'll be happy no matter what, but nevertheless, you don't know how people will react to these situations.

So pleased with all the good news I'm seeing.

:dust: to everyone having concerns. Hoping for positive outcomes all around.

I've been having issues sleeping since my :bfp:. I fall asleep no problem but then I wake up between 1am-3am and can't get back to sleep. I'm up for work at 5:30am but it's starting to catch up to me. Very tired today.

Mild cramping on the left (that has been since day 1 as well) and a little heartburn today (which is normal for me...I've had it mildly since I found out I'm pregnant because I stopped taking my meds...just a little stronger today), the girls are a little sore but nothing unbearable. Hoping my lack of any "real" symptoms is okay. I know I'm very early. :blush:

This momma seen the heartbeat..116bpm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
6footnoodle and nicoley, i hope the bleeding resolves itself soon :hugs: thinking of you both!!!!!! i read that many women experience spotting or bleeding throughout their pregnancies, so hopefully you have nothing to worry about. my dh's mom bled her entire pregnancy on and off when she was pregnant with my dh (she actually didn't realize she was pregnant for a few months because she thought it was her period! he was a 'surprise' ;) )

nicoley - yay for seeing the heartbeat!! that must have been a big relief.

Snufkin, I was really tired yesterday (and had a good bought of m/s), but today I feel almost totally normal. Some light cramping, sore/bigger boobs, but my energy is pretty good today. I'm glad you get a chance to rest a bit today!

awww poysenivye ~ look at your little baby!! if my m/s keeps up i'm going to look into the seabands. I'm assuming PSI bands are the same as seabands?

crystal, it's funny you mention sleep because i noticed i have a hard time falling asleep too! and this morning my eyes popped open at 4:30 and i couldn't go back to sleep. i usually get up at 5, but that extra 30 minutes makes a difference!

Aw that's amazing news nikoru0111 glad it's all turned out well. Our bodies are fantastic things aren't they!

Niko hooray!!! So so thrilled for you, what a joy and relief! Now just to take care of yourself and try to rest up and relax, those babies need you! Step away from the Google :)

And Nicoley, congrats on the heartbeat! So thrilling!

Gosh I am just bursting to go and see my doc, it's so exciting hearing all the good news around here, and now I just want to join you all with a heartbeat. Just over a week!

AFM, I agree the MS is mild but gives me a perpetually hungover feeling. I am absolutely wiped which doesn't work well with work, which is super busy. Finally, had a total emotional day yesterday, cried like 4 times (once reading the Velveteen Rabbit to my daughter, oy). So, yeah, I'm not loving this week of symptoms.

Thanks guys. I feel much better about going to that internal scan now... by my approximation, I should be about 6+4 at the time of the scan...
We´ll see if her findings will say otherwise :)

Nikoru - Oh wow, I´m so glad you got to hear both heartbeats :hugs: I´m immensely relieved for you. :thumbup:

jaan - welcome to the group :)

6footnoodle - I hope AF doesn´t catch you. FX for a sticky bean :dust:
The line should start to get lighter each day if it is indeed a chemical... :hugs:

kit - aww. I hope time passes quickly :(

poysenivye - hehe, such a cute blob ;)

AFM - I tried eating marinated ginger (sushi-ginger) yesterday. And I was MS free from 8pm yesterday, until 1pm today :) :happydance:
7 more days until my first scan :)
One weird thing I noticed today. I´ve been lactating ever since having LO. It only just stopped now. I guess my boobs are changing milk types or something?

Am I the only one craving for junk food... Mainly caramel with ice cream or peanut butter/chocolate. I am normally a really healthy eater but the only thing I want is what I listed above... And mash potatoes. The look and taste of fresh fruit and fresh veggies make me extremely nausea

I seem to be alternating :haha: Sometimes I just want healthy food and other times in desperate for junk food.

Anyone who has had a baby previously: Do your boobs feel painful such as if they were slightly engorged or the beginning of mastitis?? That's how it feels, almost engorged and I feel as if I should go breastfeed to relieve myself :haha:

I think I'm going to give in and go to the ER tonight. My appointment is in a week- not ultrasound and I can't be seen sooner. My two year old, 48 pounds jumped off the couch on my back. Took the wind out of me for a few seconds. Sigh :cry: How can I not worry.

Am I the only one craving for junk food... Mainly caramel with ice cream or peanut butter/chocolate. I am normally a really healthy eater but the only thing I want is what I listed above... And mash potatoes. The look and taste of fresh fruit and fresh veggies make me extremely nausea

I had no trouble eating steamed veggies lady night, but the thought of eating a salad makes me feel nauseous!

I think I'm going to give in and go to the ER tonight. My appointment is in a week- not ultrasound and I can't be seen sooner. My two year old, 48 pounds jumped off the couch on my back. Took the wind out of me for a few seconds. Sigh :cry: How can I not worry.

Aw, I hope everything turns out alright. :hugs:

Anyone who has had a baby previously: Do your boobs feel painful such as if they were slightly engorged or the beginning of mastitis?? That's how it feels, almost engorged and I feel as if I should go breastfeed to relieve myself :haha:

Yeah, kind of like that except they don't actually feel full (because they're not obviously), but yeah, I do get that kind of pressure feeling. When I got mastitis it just started over night though, so I wouldn't know what the beginning felt like. I checked myself before bed because I was aware my daughters sudden disinterest in BF may cause problems and all was fine. Woke up at 4am with a high fever, rock hard boob, and throwing up...I had to go in to hospital for IV antibiotics. Mastitis is the devil.

I hope everything is okay Radiance!!

I've been craving healthy foods. We'll see how long that lasts. I am a healthy eater though, so maybe it'll stick around. However, I am shocked that I have no interest in ice cream; I am typically an ice cream fiend!!

Hi Ladies,

Just been lurking these last couple of weeks. I find that I get home and by the time I get all caught up with all the posts I'm too tired to reply and just end up going to sleep. I have been going to sleep soooo early these days. But today I needed to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has mentioned sea bands. I was reading through today and saw that Poy has mentioned sea bands and I remember them being mentioned in other posts too. So since I was having one of my worst episodes this morning and was struggling to keep down my breakfast I went right out and bought them. MIRACLE WORKERS!!!!

This is the best I have felt since I found out I was pregnant since I have been suffering with M/S since and it even got so bad that my dr prescribed Zofran (which I only take when I am vomiting and can't keep any food down because I'm really not too comfortable taking meds while pregnant, even though the doctor reassured us they were fine)

Love Love Love these bands. Thank you Poy and all the other ladies who have mentioned them!!

Fingers crossed that everything is ok. Hopefully at this stage because baby is so small its not a big issue. Big :hugs:

Radiance- hope everything went well at ER but I'm positive it will have been just fine!

I think my SCH is bigger than my sacs at the moment :( just have to hope that the sacs keep growing but the SCH doesn't. It is small but not relatively small. Relative to the sacs it's pretty big! :( I just sneezed really hard and it made me scared of bleeding :(

I'm craving healthy stuff right now. Salad. Fruit. Vegetables. Soup. My stupid husband ordered something last night at a restaurant and told me it was all vegetables. The lighting was pretty dim and Japanese vegetables can be weird and wonderful anyway. Took a bite and turned out it had tripe in it!!! Makes me sick just thinking about it! :dohh:

Only slight morning sickness. I'm mainly nauseous most of the time but I haven't actually vomited yet. I might try and invest in some of those sea bands before it gets any worse. Thanks for the recommendation poys and pb9!

My boobs have also started to get a little hard. Thought it was a good sign...didn't think it wasn't normal lol.

Anyway at least for this weekend I'm in positive vibe mode lol. I'm banishing all bleeding it is not welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->