- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

6footnoodle and nicoley, i hope the bleeding resolves itself soon :hugs: thinking of you both!!!!!! i read that many women experience spotting or bleeding throughout their pregnancies, so hopefully you have nothing to worry about. my dh's mom bled her entire pregnancy on and off when she was pregnant with my dh (she actually didn't realize she was pregnant for a few months because she thought it was her period! he was a 'surprise' ;) )

nicoley - yay for seeing the heartbeat!! that must have been a big relief.

Snufkin, I was really tired yesterday (and had a good bought of m/s), but today I feel almost totally normal. Some light cramping, sore/bigger boobs, but my energy is pretty good today. I'm glad you get a chance to rest a bit today!

awww poysenivye ~ look at your little baby!! if my m/s keeps up i'm going to look into the seabands. I'm assuming PSI bands are the same as seabands?

crystal, it's funny you mention sleep because i noticed i have a hard time falling asleep too! and this morning my eyes popped open at 4:30 and i couldn't go back to sleep. i usually get up at 5, but that extra 30 minutes makes a difference!

The seabands have a headband type cloth around the wrist, the PSI have an adjustable plastic wrist band and adjustable pressure point dots.

I think I'm going to give in and go to the ER tonight. My appointment is in a week- not ultrasound and I can't be seen sooner. My two year old, 48 pounds jumped off the couch on my back. Took the wind out of me for a few seconds. Sigh :cry: How can I not worry.

I hope everything is Ok Radiance. :hugs:

Ahhh, Nikoru!!! I'm so happy for you!! First thing I did after waking up (6am here) was check to see if you had posted an update. I am so mad at those doctors that wanted to do a d&c without following up, but over the moon happy for you!

Yeah can't believe she nearly killed my babies! The other doctor today had the cheek to tell me "the procedure is now cancelled"! Well I should bloody hope so!

Still scared about the SCH...been reading some horror stories about it. Very scary. Just got to take one week at a time I guess and just hope I can get to at least 24 weeks without too many problems.

I'm so glad you went with your gut and didn't let them do the d&c :hugs: Congratulations!!! And how eerie that your DH knew it was twins right away!!!

I had a SCH with my second daughter.... I bled a lot but it eventually went away around 11 weeks.... hope yours resolves itself and doesn't bother your babies :hugs:

Congrats Nikoru0111, I'm really glad that you got to see the two heart beats.

AFM I've been exhausted and having such realistic dreams every night that I wake up confused and feeling like I didn't really slee . Anyone else having them? Or have a suggestion as to how to have a nice dream free sleep?

Nikoru - thumbs up to having positive vibes this weekend :thumbup: and huge congrats on the twins!:happydance:

Gsdrn- I was experiencing the same thing my first few weeks, that and insomnia. Now I'm out like a log because I'm just so tired all the time. Hope you start getting restful sleep soon:sleep:

Thanks everyone. I've been here five hours and still haven't been seen. It's 10pm and I am absolutely exhausted. Not to mention my house is about 30 minutes away. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Ah that's so annoying radiance! I'm sure everything will be fine though. Let us know how you get on, we are worried! Hope you get seen soon. Take care of yourself X

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Had my first beta today, 148.01 at 15dpIUI.

I'm going to take it step by step this time and not get tooooooo overly excited. I was crushed with my last miscarriage. Just want to see that heartbeat! :)

Hope everyone's doing well - safe sound and happy x

Thanks everyone. I've been here five hours and still haven't been seen. It's 10pm and I am absolutely exhausted. Not to mention my house is about 30 minutes away. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Oh dear! Best of luck honey!

So doctor was really understanding. He did a quick scan with the portable, they can't see much before 12 weeks with them... Well what they want so they normally don't. We say sac clear as day and a little glimpse of baby but again, since it's not so great early on I'm getting one from a technician with a better machine for dating and heartbeat. Fingers crossed. Ultrasounds are always a trigger for me. I cried when he saw the sac since we only saw a thick lining two weeks ago.

UPDATE: We saw baby AND heartbeat!!! :D Baby measured a few days behind but that can be normal and doctor said scan was perfect. She couldn't give me a picture- no printer so in a day or so I'm coming back to get a CD of the scan. I'm still here, waiting for my blood test (hCG)- why they are doing it... Not sure since my scan was perfect. So I'll be leaving around 1am. Yawn!!! I can't believe I've been here so long.

Ah it's been a long night but at least you have seen the baby and a heartbeat now! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Went in today to my cardiologist for my annual exams ( I've had heart surgery etc, so I'm terrified now, very high risk) , needless to say my exams weren't completed as my routine Urine came up pregnant, I'm still in very much disbelief...but wanted to introduce myself...the name is Tabitha and due June 24

Oh my...your profile pic looks like what I went through yesterday...congrats to us all im trying to tell myself! :)

Thanks everyone! I am so relieved and feeling wonderful now. :cloud9:

Went in today to my cardiologist for my annual exams ( I've had heart surgery etc, so I'm terrified now, very high risk) , needless to say my exams weren't completed as my routine Urine came up pregnant, I'm still in very much disbelief...but wanted to introduce myself...the name is Tabitha and due June 24

Congratulations!!:happydance:

UPDATE: We saw baby AND heartbeat!!! :D Baby measured a few days behind but that can be normal and doctor said scan was perfect. She couldn't give me a picture- no printer so in a day or so I'm coming back to get a CD of the scan. I'm still here, waiting for my blood test (hCG)- why they are doing it... Not sure since my scan was perfect. So I'll be leaving around 1am. Yawn!!! I can't believe I've been here so long.

That is awesome! :) So happy for you!

Well girls, I'm off on my holiday early in the morning and will be back in 18 days. Have a happy and healthy couple of weeks and see you back here then :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->