- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Take care buffy! See you in a few weeks!

Well my husband only thought to tell me now that the heartbeats were a little slow apparently. *sigh* the doctor told him in Japanese but didn't say anything to me. I'm the bloody patient! The doctor can speak perfect English and she still insisted on speaking to him. He also has a habit of not listening properly either. Hmm I really want to change hospitals now but apparently that one is the best...

Up until now I thought their heart rates were fine. Looks like it will be another week if worry for me. Can I ever relax?! Go back the day before my birthday. Scared of bad result. Will totally ruin my birthday.

Worst part is I can't exactly call the reception and ask for the numbers because although the reception say they speak English they don't! My husband won't call them because he says it's fine and I worry too much but he knows nothing about pregnancy or medical stuff.

It's times like this I just want to be back in the UK. *sigh*

Radiance I'm so glad everything turned out great!

Nikoru I can't remember where I heard this (believe it was somewhere on babyandbump) but I believe when the heartbeats just start beating it can start out slow. Maybe they just started before you got the scan?

^^was just going to post this exact thing.. when you first hear the heartbeat 6-7 weeks it's slower than the 120-180 they like to hear later on :flower:

The doctor and technician last night said that a normal heartbeat at 6+ is 120-170 but could be a little lower if they just started beating... The doctor you've been seeing has given out a lot of misinformation so I wouldn't be too worried. She did try to give you a D&C with some progress, you came back with two babies and two heartbeats. Your progress is lovely! Our little bean was 124 <3 :hugs:

Got my second beta back from this morning - it's 139 (13 dpo)! First beta was two days ago and was 53 (11 dpo). Doubling time right now is 34.5 hours, so that's great!! :thumbup: However, my progesterone is low again :( I'm wondering if that's why my symptoms seem to have disappeared the last two days. I have to double my suppository dose (2x/day instead of 1x/day). Now I'm worried - what if the double dose still isn't enough and I can't hold onto the baby? The dr. will call me on Monday to schedule a scan and probably another blood test to check up on my progesterone level.

gsdrn, I had two weird and very real feeling dreams last night! I can only remember one this morning.

Yay Jaan! Congratulations!!

:yipee::headspin::wohoo: radiance, I'm so glad you saw the heartbeat! GAH I can't wait and pray to see my baby's heartbeat in the next few weeks.

enjoy your holiday buffy!

Nikoru, i'm glad the other ladies could help regarding the slower heartbeat!

Is it normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go day to day?

Now I'm so worried.

Take care buffy! See you in a few weeks!

Well my husband only thought to tell me now that the heartbeats were a little slow apparently. *sigh* the doctor told him in Japanese but didn't say anything to me. I'm the bloody patient! The doctor can speak perfect English and she still insisted on speaking to him. He also has a habit of not listening properly either. Hmm I really want to change hospitals now but apparently that one is the best...

Up until now I thought their heart rates were fine. Looks like it will be another week if worry for me. Can I ever relax?! Go back the day before my birthday. Scared of bad result. Will totally ruin my birthday.

Worst part is I can't exactly call the reception and ask for the numbers because although the reception say they speak English they don't! My husband won't call them because he says it's fine and I worry too much but he knows nothing about pregnancy or medical stuff.

It's times like this I just want to be back in the UK. *sigh*

I wouldn't worry. When I had my ultrasound at 6+3, she wasn't sure she was even going to be able to measure it because it's so hard to pick up when they're that tiny. When she did get a reading, it was 110 BPM but she said it's actually higher, the machine just couldn't get an accurate reading at that size. She said it's more accurate if you do it at 7-8 weeks. They'll also be slow if they just started beating that day or say the day before.

Niko, when's your next scan/appointment? I wouldn't worry about the slow heartbeats for now, like others have said, they'll need a bit of time to get up to speed and are hard to get a good reading on anyway. How have you been feeling?

My nausea has gotten a lot better, but now I get some heartburn (which was horrible with my daughter, but much later on, and no, she didn't have much hair) and I'm still soo tired and get dizzy standing up (walking is fine) looking forward to bedtime tonight! :D

Radiance - I´m craving all sorts of junk... I really really want chocolate atm... :blush:
Good to hear things are still ok :hugs:

kissesandhugs - yup. Feels like burning veins in my boobs sometimes...

Nikoru - Fx that SCH just goes away soon. :hugs:
Slow heartbeat does sound normal for something so early. You said in an earlier post that japanese doctors aren´t used to twin pregnancies, right? Maybe read up on those and try to tell them some information next time?
They can be quite different from singleton pregnancies...

gsdrn - my dreams just started as well, and I have no idea how to banish them ... :shrug:

jaan - fx for a heartbeat soon :)

btabitha - Welcome to the group :)

Buffyx - enjoy your holiday :)

starluck - Nice doubling :) I hope the progesterone helps :hugs:
And yes, it´s very normal for symptoms to come and go. :shrug:

Snufkin - ooh, yay. heartburn. Got it bad last time, and it´s starting again now... I´ve gotta stock up on tums...

MissRamejkis - welcome :)

AFM - I had a horrible dream where my LO was thrown away from me, it was surreal. Something caught hold of his clothes and flung him in the air... He was screaming "mooooooom" when he was flying away from me. Felt horrible... :(

My turn for spotting today. I'm trying not to worry, and I'm going for bloodwork in the morning, but I've had light brown spotting on and off all day today, and at one point a ton of clear discharge with a single clot of red about the size of a nickel or 5pence coin...
But other than that no red, and I've been peeing lots today which is a good sign...
Anyway, 11pm here so I'm off to bed.
Hope everyone else is okay...

Thank you preg_pilot! I am feeling much calmer now after reading lots of success stories of women on crinone 2x/day. Unfortunately however my RE did not update my prescription with the pharmacy so I cannot pick more up over the weekend. Luckily I have enough to get me through Monday morning - but they better call on Monday morning so I can pick it up in the afternoon. Sorry to hear about your bad dream :(

LOL I started craving junk too! Last night I HAD to have fried chicken strips and today I was craving butter like crazy.

yoshy, I hope the spotting resolves itself - let us know how your bloodwork goes and what they say about the spotting.

My turn for spotting today. I'm trying not to worry, and I'm going for bloodwork in the morning, but I've had light brown spotting on and off all day today, and at one point a ton of clear discharge with a single clot of red about the size of a nickel or 5pence coin...
But other than that no red, and I've been peeing lots today which is a good sign...

Hopefully it's nothing. Mine went away. I had a tiny bit for 2 days but nothing since yesterday. Hoping it doesn't come back. Pregnancy is so stressful.

Hopefully it's nothing. Mine went away. I had a tiny bit for 2 days but nothing since yesterday. Hoping it doesn't come back. Pregnancy is so stressful.

I'll second that! Most stressful couple of weeks I've ever been through! Hope everything checks out okay. I've managed to bleed A LOT bright red as well and the babies were still there. All 3 times I was sure they were lost. So hang in there yoshy I know your lo will be just fine.

Preg_pilot dreams can be awful sometimes! Try not to think about it too much, it was just a dream. I often get very vivid dreams anyway. They say you shouldn't be able to remember more than 1 of your dreams in a night but I can frequently remember 4 or more! I'm not sure preg dreams will affect me that much because I'm already quite good at not letting dreams bother me. Only if I have REALLY scary ones do I carry the feeling on for a couple of hours when I wake up. I suppose you'll get used to it eventually.

AFM- nausea and boob tenderness still present. I'm really not enjoying the nausea. Hungry but don't have any appetite and just don't know what to do with myself. No vomiting as yet though. Constipation is back again.
Bleeding is at bay so far...feel like a ticking time bomb ready to go off though...feel like it is just a matter of time before it starts again. I have another appointment this Friday. If I can last just 2 more weeks then I can register the pregnancy at the city office. I don't think it will feel totally real until then.

I don't think in going to start buying any baby things until 26 weeks or so, gods willing I'll make it that far.

Nikoru - I'm the same with the nausea. When I'm hungry I feel sick and then after I eat I feel sick too. The food tastes good while I'm eating it but that is about it. I've been battling the nausea with gummy lifesavers because that is about the only thing that seems to work for me right now.

Heading out for bloodwork soon. I've woken up feeling nauseous, so maybe that's a good sign....

I'll second that! Most stressful couple of weeks I've ever been through! Hope everything checks out okay. I've managed to bleed A LOT bright red as well and the
Preg_pilot dreams can be awful sometimes! Try not to think about it too much, it was just a dream. I often get very vivid dreams anyway. They say you shouldn't be able to remember more than 1 of your dreams in a night but I can frequently remember 4 or more! I'm not sure preg dreams will affect me that much because I'm already quite good at not letting dreams bother me. Only if I have REALLY scary ones do I carry the feeling on for a couple of hours when I wake up. I suppose you'll get used to it eventually.

Same here! I can usually remember
Even where the dreams switch, so I'm not sure these prego dreams will affect me. Or be any more vivid than my usual dreams, they are pretty f*cked up! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->