- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I can't believe some of us are near eight weeks :D This is really going by fast! I love it! I'm looking at names already and almost bought this beautiful dress today!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
Got my second beta back from this morning - it's 139 (13 dpo)! First beta was two days ago and was 53 (11 dpo). Doubling time right now is 34.5 hours, so that's great!! :thumbup: However, my progesterone is low again :( I'm wondering if that's why my symptoms seem to have disappeared the last two days. I have to double my suppository dose (2x/day instead of 1x/day). Now I'm worried - what if the double dose still isn't enough and I can't hold onto the baby? The dr. will call me on Monday to schedule a scan and probably another blood test to check up on my progesterone level.

gsdrn, I had two weird and very real feeling dreams last night! I can only remember one this morning.

Yay Jaan! Congratulations!!

:yipee::headspin::wohoo: radiance, I'm so glad you saw the heartbeat! GAH I can't wait and pray to see my baby's heartbeat in the next few weeks.

enjoy your holiday buffy!

Nikoru, i'm glad the other ladies could help regarding the slower heartbeat!

Hi Starluck - I think you got your answer from other ladies too that taking progesterone pills would help you. I also have low progesterone and have been prescribed prometrium 1 time a day before bed - which I have been taking since week 4 as I had some minor spotting and they had done my blood-work to check that. In my first two Beta's my hcg was doubling and my third Beta somehow it did not increase as much as it should it still increased. So I had to go for an urgent ultrasound and I am so glad they detected a heartbeat. So, hang in there I am sure everything will be fine.

Ladies, it doesn't look good for me.... At the hospital now waiting for beta results after lots of bleeding with clots about 2 hours ago...

Oh good heavens the ms has arrived..my hubby was like you were fine Friday?? Lol..I just cant stand the looks about anything on a plate right now..I will eat and have that feeling like I haven't ate a thing in days but the nausea comes along with that feeling..I am so grateful for the ms..just praying it's for another month or so..lol

Awe yoshy..praying all is well...please update when you can..

Hoping everything is ok Yoshy :hugs:

My MS keeps coming and going at the moment, it's not actually been too bad today but it was pretty bad Thurs/Fri and it had been getting progressively worse all week. I've ordered some sea bands... so I'm hoping they might take the edge off.

I'm so sorry Yoshy... thinking of you lots of hugs...

Funniest thing happened yesterday.
We were at an engagement party for my sister in law and her fiancé.
They announced that they're having a baby. One week before myself and my fiancé!
We are so in sync, without even knowing it! :p
So naturally, we told them about us too, even though we didn't plan on doing it until at least 8-9 weeks!

I am hoping for some advice. I am so thirsty. I have drank and drank and nothing works. Before i got pregnant i used to drink 3 litres of water and maybe 3 cans of diet pepsi a day (no tea or coffee). Now i cant face diet pepsi so i am having ice cold water but i have drunk around 4 litres today and also a can of diet lemonade with ice but nothing is working.

Thanks for the thoughts, ladies.
I'm sorry to say I won't be having a June baby after all.

Here's hoping the next one sticks.

I wish you all easy, happy, healthy, and uncomplicated pregnancies!!
To the other girls who've had bleeding, I wish for you that it'll turn out differently than mine did!!

yoshy
So sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

starluck - mmm cravings... mmm

Nikoru - nausea can be so debilitating...
Go go 2 more weeks :)

raelynn - hmm, I´ll have to look into gummy lifesavers ;) ]

Radiance - Wow, such a cute dress :)

nicoley - aww, sorry MS got you... :(

kit - I hope the MS keeps off until the sea bands arrive ;)

Snorman - Haha, it´s wonderful when close people are pregnant at the same time, isn´t it? :)

weewdy - try some kind of sports drink, like gatorade. Those will help balance your alkaline levels as well, making you less thirsty.

AFM - I´m still feeling similar. Boobs sore, peeing a lot, MS is bad but pickled ginger is helping lots. Slight head ache from a lack of coffee today :blush:

So sorry Yoshy :(

Snorman that's very funny. My former coworker told me the story of how she and her husband announced her pregnancy to her parents 25 odd years ago. They decided to tell at Christmas, being about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant, and got them a grandparents photo album which they wrapped up and put under the tree at family Christmas. The parents unwrapped the book, cried, and hugged my coworker and her husband. Then unwrapped another identical book, got this weird look and said to her sister 'is this for real?'. Yep. They both without even knowing the other was pregnant, announced the EXACT same way. Lol. All three of their kids were born within two weeks of each other, but one had two girls and a boy and one had two boys and a girl. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->