- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I do want the symptoms but not the morning sickness! Just a sore boob or two and I'll be happy! ;)

Hope you're all feeling good and well today! x

Thanks Natalie i'll look into that :thumbup:

Hope your appointment goes well on friday niko

I just started bleeding again. Seems like I'm not meant to have these twins. Why can't anything go right for once? I was so proud that I had lasted all this time and was starting just to believe that the babies might make it. Now this happens. It's browny pink for now but it looked like it was turning red. No cramps yet but probably only a matter of time. I could cry :(

Nikoru, please don't panic. You have a SCH. Bleeding happens all the time due to that and it doesn't mean the babies won't make it. There are many people with SCH that bleed multiple times and badly and go on to have healthy babies. I'd panic if it was random unexplained bleeding but you have a reason for the bleeding. Try to rest and don't panic.

raelynn - thanks. I´ll probably just get an anesthesiologist that´s on call at that time. There are usually just one or two...

Radiance - Damn. HG sucks... :( Good to hear the appointment went well.

30mummyof1 - I hope you get your home water birth :)

Nikoru - MS needs to bugger off ;)
Eep, weekly monitoring? Nerve wracking :hugs:
I hope it´s just your SCH emptying out... :shrug:

melissaelaine - Fx for a good beta :)

AFM - 2 days until my appointment :)

Agreed with shilo and pilot, try not to worry. You do have a reason for bleeding, and bleeding alone isn't necessarily bad, especially if you already have a diagnosed SCH. Take it easy and rest as much as possible today. I'm sure those heartbeats will still be there when you go for your appointment on friday and hopefully the bleeding means that the SCH will be smaller or gone!

I'm having a duvet day with my daughter today, snuggled up on the couch and watching my neighbour totoro. And because pregnancy food aversions are a bitch the only food I can keep down is technically forbidden...toast with pâté. I think it's just because of vit A though, and you'd need to eat a lot of it to reach dangerous levels, so I'm allowing myself a thin smear.

Yes i agree with the other ladies niko, :hugs:

I'm struggling with the nausea today, i normally plan what we shall have for our dinner 1st thing - so take whatever i need out of the freezer to defrost and i just can't think what to cook as if i think about food i want to be sick! which is fine for me, but i need to feed 2 children...:dohh:

Thanks guys! I'm trying to relax and maybe there is a high chance it is just the SCH but no one can be sure until I get it checked. It does scare me to see blood. I'm not in full panick mode because there isn't anything I can actually do about it. Just hoping it stops soon and I don't pass any clots. Just have to make sure I stay on bed rest. Was going to have a little trip outside tomorrow...haven't been outside since Sunday...it's making me stir crazy. Guess I'll have to wait until Friday before I venture out.

Snufkin, I love my neighbour totoro! Ghibli movies are my favourites! Love disney though too.

Hugs Niko. Its most likely just the SCH, especially starting off brown, but it certainly must be worrying. If you were a bit farther along you could get a doppler and spend all day making sure those hearts were beating, but at this age there's no reassurance to be had between scans and it sucks.

Thanks NDH

[TMI]

I have been getting this weird like shooting pain up my vajayjay I'm not sure if it's cervix pain or what. Really shocked me yesterday when I went to go for a number 2. Totally failed because I was constipated, I wasn't even straining though. I don't know if it's related to this bleeding or not. Just scaring me. My sister said she got those pains when she was pregnant and sometimes when she is on her period. Ah I guess there is no point over analysisng. Don't like those pains though, they are scary.

I'm sorry Nik but just hang in there and know that you have a reason for bleeding. :hugs:

Anyone else really struggling with the nausea? I haven't thrown up yet but I dry heaved 3 times yesterday and came really close to vomiting. Each time, eating something helped the feeling go away. I'm not looking forward to 6 more weeks of this. I don't know how I survived the first time, but I don't think it was as bad as this with my first.

30mummyof1- I know exactly what you mean. It sucks when you feel sick and you know eating will help but all food looks disgusting, and you just don't know what to do with yourself.

I get those pains, too. Wouldn't worry about them though they are annoying. Are you doing anything to try and shift your constipation? Orange juice, dried fruit like apricots, plums and prunes all help...or you can ask for lactulose which is a sugary syrup that'll help draw more water to your bowels. All that is perfectly safe in pregnancy (go easy on it all though, you don't want to have the opposite problem!) straining could irritate your cervix and make it bleed, which is pretty unproblematic as far as I know but it'll just make you worry again. Also, believe me when I say this: you want to avoid piles at all costs! No fun at all.

Nikoru - I agree with others it might just be SCH thats shrinking. Regarding shooting pain up, I have felt that at random times. First time I felt it when I did not know that I was pregnant and BDed with my husband and during orgasm I felt really bad pain going up, since then sounds embarrassing but we have not BD'd but I felt the same pain just today when trying to go for number 2 [TMI]. I was just about to ask that over here whether anyone else has felt it and I see your message asking the same :) guess all of us go through the same symptoms some time or the other!

Well I eat a lot of fruit, drink a lot of water and weetabix and lots of fibre. I managed to relieve myself this morning without straining which I thought was pretty good lol. Yeah I know not to strain. It probably would make the SCH worse. Just before I started to sleep I did move a really heavy box with my foot and had to put a lot of effort into it. I'm wondering if that's what caused it. Guess I'll never know. Just got to have faith that it's just the SCH and nothing more sinister.

Wow that's such a coincidence mangoberry. Feel a little more relieved that other people have it too.

I have days of little or no symptoms and then I freak out, thwn the next day I have back pain, sore boobs, nausea, feel emotional and constipated. I feel worried whether I have symptoms or not and I decided to book a scan for Friday I'm supposed to be 7+4 and id rather know now if something is wrong than at 12 weeks, so scared of mmc.

niko - hugs and I'm with everyone else, try not to let it stress/freak you out too much. I know that's much easier said than done! As for the pain, I have heard of cervix pain due to the uterus expanding? So, maybe you are experiencing that?? :) *being positive*

AFM - I'm just kind of in a waiting period until Monday for my u/s. I can't wait and this week is dragging on. I'm in full motion with queasiness all day, actually vomiting at night, sore nipples, and feeling exhausted. Loving every minute of it (well completely okay with it and not complaining ;) ) , as to me it means things are going okay. I will take any and all symptoms if it means getting this baby here healthy, happy, and screaming and kicking. :)

Just one more day to your next/last beta melissaelaine!

:hugs: Nikoru it must be so scary for you :hugs: Since you have a reasonable explanation try to relax. I know it's a lot easier said than done!!! But worrying won't make anything better :hugs: I have gotten that shooting pain once or twice too!

As for me, I noticed just a little red blood on the tip of my progesterone suppository applicator this morning. I think my cervix and vagina are starting to get irritated from it (everything just feels very raw right now). No flow or heavy cramping of any kind. I did send an email to the RE and they got back to me within 15 minutes (I'm seriously impressed with their response times) and assured me this is very common and not anything to worry about. Phew.

So my ultrasound showed a small pocket of pooling blood and the ob said not to stress the bleeding..very difficult..I had a significant bleed over 2 days ago which scared me but no cramps (mild if anything)..hoping I'm close to be done this spotting..still having the fatigue and yucky feeling if I don't eat ..need to eat often..seen heartbeat last Friday..follow up ultrasound in the 5th of nov..wish my doppler worker earlier :(

My best friend recommended vitamin b6 and unisom for nausea. Going to get some tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->