- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Hooray Shilo. I hope it eases some an anxiety for you.

Shilo, so glad your appt. went great!! yay for a wiggly little baby :)

Radiance, I think celebrating the heavenly birthdays is really beautiful.

MissFox, what does the passion flower extract do?

kissesandhugs, :hugs: i hope all is okay :hugs: i'm glad your OH could get there.

raelynn, yay for a great scan!!

As for anxieties, I'm mostly freaking out about money at the moment. While I realize that I would likely never feel like we have enough to have a baby, the costs of my RE visits, prenatal care, and birth are starting to have me stress. It will absolutely all be worth it when we have that baby in our arms but right now I'm wondering how we are going to cover it all. Especially when I really, really do not want to return to work full-time after the birth.

Wow great news shilo. Hugs & kisses fingers crossed for you.

I have laryngitis and have been put on voice rest. I'm a chat a box so see this as an issue. My plan is to take my son to a play centre tomorrow so he can wear himself out!

With all the anxiety and nice strong heartbeats I'm now worried!! :haha: My little bean had a heart rate of 124 at 7+1 which is in normal ranges but everyone here seems to be 150+

Radiance, at my 6+3 ultrasound, we could only pick up 110BPM and she said it can be off that early. I wouldn't worry. Completely normal range. If the old wives tale about heart rate was true, it just means you're having a boy :p

Five of mine (we never saw baby with my two early miscarriages) always had the same range in heart rate- 145-150. Two girls and three boys :) This one I am so convinced is a girl and I will feel so bad if it's a boy because I am all girl thinking right now :haha:

Yayy everyone's scans are going well :)

Hope everything's ok kissesandhugs. :hugs:

Radiance that is so lovely. They will forever be remembered.

I'm exactly 5 weeks today yayy. Still haven't been to a doctor. I am currently looking for a new family doctor. I am having such a hard time finding one. I am really relaxed about this pregnancy and don't feel rushed like with my last one. It might also be because I have no symptoms really and it doesn't feel real yet.
I didn't tell anyone until 13 weeks last pregnancy so I am going to do the same this time around. I look bloated already though. Not sure how long I will be able to hide it. I was thinking of telling work sometime in the new year.

Nice, Shilo for your scan - baby looks great!
kissesandhugs - Fx for you, hope everything turns out fine, keep us updated!

6footnoodle, yay 5 weeks! I'm thinking of switching obgyns, so I have to start thinking about doctors too. I'm bloated too! I'm actually thinking about buying a few pairs of maternity pants just so I can be more comfortable.

Did anyone already buy maternity pants? Anyone with previous pregnancies have recommendations for where to buy maternity clothes?

Shilo your scan was just abdominal this morning right?? I go when I'm 8w 5days and hoping I dont need a vag one..

I had one around 8 weeks last time and it was just an abdominal one. I think they'd only do a TV one if they can't see properly on the abdominal one. I'm a bit chubby but that wasn't a problem.

I got a abdominal one at 7+1 and we could see everything but he couldn't see clear enough for the heartbeat so I ended up having to get a transvaginal one. I think most doctors will do abdominal at 8+5 but it really depends on your doctor.

Oh..ok I will be prepared for both then..:) it's crazy we are starting to get to the point that these little blessings are looking like little people..eeek next it will be feeling movement...

Glad your appointment went well shilo!
Kisses- I hope the cramping and bleeding stop and everything is ok :hugs:
I had abdominal ultrasounds as early as 6 weeks. My most recent was TV and abdominal so they could really get the measurements since I was unsure of my dates.
Passion flower extract helps with anxiety but is pregnancy and nursing safe. My anxiety gets really bad when I'm pregnant but not over loosing the baby, about my older children getting hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->