- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Nikoru - I hope your appointment goes fabulous and the doctor answers any and all questions clearly for you! I will admit I just had to google what time it is in Japan. ha ha How long until your appointment? I may have to check what you found out first thing in the morning again as it is 7 pm here. :)

Yeah you'll be asleep :) It's at 14:30 so in 7 hours 20 mins. Thanks for all your support and kindness so far :)

It's my birthday tomorrow and usually I get quite excited but right now I don't care at all, tomorrow seems like just another day to me. I'm either completely preoccupied or getting old...or both!

Nikoru - I hope your appointment goes fabulous and the doctor answers any and all questions clearly for you! I will admit I just had to google what time it is in Japan. ha ha How long until your appointment? I may have to check what you found out first thing in the morning again as it is 7 pm here. :)

Yeah you'll be asleep :) It's at 14:30 so in 7 hours 20 mins. Thanks for all your support and kindness so far :)

It's my birthday tomorrow and usually I get quite excited but right now I don't care at all, tomorrow seems like just another day to me. I'm either completely preoccupied or getting old...or both!

:hugs: I always worry when trying to give advice, etc. on forums that it will come across wrong because you can't put "tone" into the comments. I definitely understand stress and worry from my past pregnancy.

I agree with birthdays. :laugh2: I haven't cared about mine the last two years. That also coincides with losing our son, so the stress/worry could definitely have something to do with it! Try to enjoy it and hopefully you will have good news going into your birthday!

Hi all, can I join? :) Just found out we're pregnant with our first, due June 28!

Congrats and welcome! Welcome also to Halloweenie

I got my work pants at Sears I think. I have one pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy but I don't really like the way they fit.

Oh and chewing gum seems to help with my nausea. I was hoping it would since I remember it helping last time I was pregnant.

Two and a quarter hours to go. Aaah I'm so nervous. I really want to cry. I think I'm feeling like Shilo did earlier. This is my first and I haven't experienced any losses but I'm a nervous wreck! It's just all so frightening to me! I hate having to sit around all morning as well. It's the worst. If I'm lucky this time and all is well and I get another appointment I hope I can make it in the morning this time.

I feel like my boobs are no longer sore either, so a little scared about that. I'm not sure if I have ms or not either because I'm so nervous I feel sick so can't distinguish the two. *sigh* only one way to find out though and that's my appointment.

So I'm hinting around now. I shared an article, it has a positive pregnancy test and the title is, I'm pregnant. So why can't I tell you?

I wonder if anyone's going to get it? ;) :haha:

Nikoru0111, I hope your appointment goes well!! I like to get the earliest appointments!!

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

So I'm hinting around now. I shared an article, it has a positive pregnancy test and the title is, I'm pregnant. So why can't I tell you?

I wonder if anyone's going to get it? ;) :haha:

I don't think that's a very subtle hint lol haha

Hi everyone been a while since I popped my head in. Do go on FB a bit more.

Hope you are all good need to catch up on everyone posts.

Nikirou - Hope all has gone well today!

AFM..we had our scan on Wednesday and we officially have a baby with a gorgeous heartbeat. All on track and confirmed date of 10th June yay

Got my first apt in one hour! Not really sure what they do.
I guess blood tests, and then mostly information!

So good and bad news. One baby has grown, from 4.9mm to 11.5mm and has a good heartrate. She said around 170 but I'm not sure how she knew that because nothing came up on the screen. Unfortunately the other baby didn't fare so well. It didn't have a heartbeat and it hadn't grown. Apparently it stopped developing a few days after the last scan. The clot hasn't got any smaller, but it hasn't increased. She thinks it might be trying to heal. She says it's not in such a bad position for the healthy baby but still said it could end up in an abortion. She did say it was quite positive though. Still have to be on bed rest and have to be back in a week again. Can't have a morning appointment though because she doesn't work in the morning. So will be the day before my wedding ceremony. Lol...nothing like news that could ruin things a day before. My mum will be visiting so I think she can go with me next week but I just wish my husband could be there with me. Seems like I only get bad news when he isn't there. I guess I have I be thankful for the one healthy one but I still feel like it is a loss and I'm so scared of losing the other one now.

We were all on a roll with the good news but I knew something bad had to happen soon.

I've been hitting reload all morning hoping for an update from you. I'm so sorry one of your twins has stopped growing. Great news about your other one, though! Still, don't feel like you're not allowed to grieve, you've lost one of your babies. I do still feel positive about the other one and it sounds like so does your doctor, so hopefully you'll still end up with a screaming healthy baby in 7-8 months time. :) I'm glad your mum will be there soon to support you. Xx

So sorry nikoru. It is still a loss, even though you still have one baby take time to grieve for the one you have lost. I had my fingers crossed for you today.

Nikoru - *hugs and hugs* It's great that one baby has developed and progressed so well. Hope next week it develops to grow even further :) I am so sorry to hear about one baby not developing. I know it's hard, to know one baby didn't make it, no matter how many weeks you are. It's a good thing your mom will be there with you by next week though :)
The fact that your clot has not increased is also a good sign. Keep up with the bed rest, and take it easy. I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress and worry. Whats meant to be will be. Be positive for your little bubs in there still beating away :)

I know I'm meant to be happy but I just feel sad. And everyone including my best friend and my mum just keeps saying it's for the best because twin pregnancies have more complications. Just not what I want to hear right now. I just want my husband to be here with me. He probably won't get to leave work until 10pm tonight and to cap everything off my iPhone charger is broken.

I know its not what you want to hear, I'm sorry :( You've still lost something and you're allowed to grieve that. I totally understand.

It's 4.37pm here so I can keep you company until your husband shows up? :)

*hugs*

Nikoru, I am so sorry for the loss of one of your twins. I'm glad the other one seems to be doing well. Like others have said, please don't feel bad for grieving. Despite having what appears to be one healthy baby, you just lost a baby too. When I had my miscarriage, people actually said to me "Maybe it's for the best since it was twins" like twins are such a burden. I think people just don't know how to react to these situations and don't understand. Please take care of yourself and don't feel bad for any feelings you may have. <3

Nikoru I'm so sorry for the loss of one of your babies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->