- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Welcome to all the newbies, and Fx for everyone having cramps or bleeding. I hope things turn out well.
I´m so sorry about your twin Nik :hugs:

Wow, so many new replies.
I´m sorry if I missed something important, but I don´t have a lot of time for computers this week... I´ve been working like crazy for the last 6 days, and have 2 days off before I go to work again on Sunday... :sleep:
By the looks of our apartment, I thought that it would take those entire 2 days just to clean it... lo and behold! my MIL was babysitting this morning while I had my scan, and she cleaned the entire place in the meantime (in just over an hour!).
The only thing left to do is a couple of loads of laundry and the dishes! :happydance: She´s such a saint. :hugs:

In other news, I had my first scan this morning.
She told me, that she thought last time I could have been pregnant, but she didn´t want to get my hopes up... :shrug:
This time she saw a yolk sac, a fetal pole and a heartbeat! :D
I´m measuring at 7+3 today, 6 days ahead of what I thought it would be. :blush:

My Due Date is the 9th of June 2015 :haha: Please add me to the front page with that one :winkwink:

Here are my first scan pictures :D

This one shows just the baby
7W3D.jpg

Here the Yolk Sac is the round thing on the right side, next to that is the head, and the heartbeat was seen a couple of millimeters from that :)
7W3DB.jpg

I'm so sorry Nikoru for the loss of one of your twins. You are more than allowed to be sad. Just feel whatever it is you feel; don't try to change it. I'm so happy to hear the other twin is doing so well!!!

Hi all, can I join? :) Just found out we're pregnant with our first, due June 28!

Welcome Livvy :)

So I'm hinting around now. I shared an article, it has a positive pregnancy test and the title is, I'm pregnant. So why can't I tell you?

I wonder if anyone's going to get it? ;) :haha:

LOL Radiance!!!! I'm sure people are catching on but most probably don't have the guts to come out and ask you.

After my good scan today, I am choosing to stay positive and think there WILL be a baby instead of being so sure I will miscarry again. I booked a private gender scan for December 13th when I will be 15+4. Let the countdown begin :)

Yay Shilo!! Wow gender scan in December! SO exciting :happydance:

Here is our little bean <3

Awwwww!! look at that little bean!

awww YAY preg_pilot!!! your MIL is awesome for cleaning! My MIL and sister in law do the same when they are over, I love it :)

I'm so sorry for the loss of one of your twins, Nikoru. I hope your next scan shows wonderful things! :hugs:

Nikoru - So sorry for your loss. Hopefully your other twin continues to grow and develop well and you'll be able to worry a little less.

Preg_Pilot - What a great scan! Congrats!

So good and bad news. One baby has grown, from 4.9mm to 11.5mm and has a good heartrate. She said around 170 but I'm not sure how she knew that because nothing came up on the screen. Unfortunately the other baby didn't fare so well. It didn't have a heartbeat and it hadn't grown. Apparently it stopped developing a few days after the last scan. The clot hasn't got any smaller, but it hasn't increased. She thinks it might be trying to heal. She says it's not in such a bad position for the healthy baby but still said it could end up in an abortion. She did say it was quite positive though. Still have to be on bed rest and have to be back in a week again. Can't have a morning appointment though because she doesn't work in the morning. So will be the day before my wedding ceremony. Lol...nothing like news that could ruin things a day before. My mum will be visiting so I think she can go with me next week but I just wish my husband could be there with me. Seems like I only get bad news when he isn't there. I guess I have I be thankful for the one healthy one but I still feel like it is a loss and I'm so scared of losing the other one now.

We were all on a roll with the good news but I knew something bad had to happen soon.

I am so sorry for the loss of one of your babies :hugs: My SCH was there from the start of my pregnancy so was bigger than my sac until mid first trimester. It never grew but never got smaller. Again, they normal cause problems when they are bigger than sac/baby. <3

Nikoru - so sorry for your loss! :hugs: Definitely take some time to feel this, it's ok to be sad for one and happy for the other. No need to put any pressure on yourself to move on or feel a certain way - just take care of yourself and get some rest.

Some beautiful scans today! So exciting!! Congrats to preg_pilot, oceania, Shilo and Lorna! Beautiful little babies and heartbeats.

My doctor called today to confirm my Monday appt....10:30am. Only time I want the weekend to fly by!!

Nikoru- I'm so sorry. I completely agree with everyone. It is absolutely normal to be sad right now. There is no wrong way to feel. I can only imagine how you must be feeling and how difficult it must be to stay positive, but you don't have to- I'm sending all my positive vibes your way and truly believe that ur other baby is going to be happy and healthy. :hugs:

Shiloh what a cute little baby! I have my next scan on Tuesday and I'm hoping I get to see the little arms and legs too :flower:

Hugsandkisses so glad to hear that you didn't get bad news. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out ok at your next scan.

Hope everyone else is doing great and welcome to the new ladies!

I'm suddenly quite nervous about things - I was just reading another thread about blighted ovums and MMCs and people were saying they suspected it because all their pregnancy symptoms disappeared overnight. I've been feeling much less pregnant these last two days - more energy, less nausea, definitely less bloating. I think my stomach even looks flatter!

I think I'm nervous too because I had two friends recently, one whose baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and another who had a blighted ovum.

Anyone else here have disappearing symptoms? I know it's best not to worry but it's difficult. Wish I could go in today for my scan, argh!

Oh ps I took another IC yesterday and there was still a dark line so at least there's that....

:hugs: coucou11 :hugs: it's really hard not to worry. my understanding is that it's normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go in a healthy pregnancy, so try not to read too much into that. i'm looking forward to hearing about your scan on monday!

I'm losing it I don't remember if I b updated after my appt lol. Pregpilot I'm so glad your us went so good!!! :hugs:

Afm, Dr didn't say much more than the er. Did another exam, cervix is still closed. I'll be getting blood work done tomorrow in additiom to the draw i had done in the er and have another appt on Monday to discuss if it is rising or not. Depending on that we'll discuss if we want to move up my nov. 7th ultrasound. I sort of do so I'm not so anxious for 2 whole weeks and I sort of don't just in case it's still too early to see a heartbeat :shrug: guess it's just a waiting game.

I'm suddenly quite nervous about things - I was just reading another thread about blighted ovums and MMCs and people were saying they suspected it because all their pregnancy symptoms disappeared overnight. I've been feeling much less pregnant these last two days - more energy, less nausea, definitely less bloating. I think my stomach even looks flatter!

I think I'm nervous too because I had two friends recently, one whose baby stopped growing at 7 weeks and another who had a blighted ovum.

Anyone else here have disappearing symptoms? I know it's best not to worry but it's difficult. Wish I could go in today for my scan, argh!

Oh ps I took another IC yesterday and there was still a dark line so at least there's that....

I'm having the same fears. I'm having almost NO symptoms today. The bloating is almost gone and that's been a big one for the last few days. Breasts are barely sore....heartburn has been very mild today....I took a digi this morning and it said 3+ which is better than last Friday that said 2-3 but I've heard of people with blighted ovums still testing positive....trying to keep positive but I'm a little nervous myself...

Got the date in for my first scan today. Its 21st november which feels like its ages away.

My word my my son some chocolate cupcakes for his bday today..hate the smell of them..have a pork roast in crock pot..ewwww don't want that..I want noodles with cheddar cheese and tomatoes..

So everyone got it last night! Now my stomach is uneasy. I am so excited and want/wanted to share but at the same time I'm scared something wrong is going to happen now. I wish I could have that care free, nothing will happen feel.

I'm struggling with eating these days too. Nothing sounds good but I'm so hungry and everything that DOES sound good never actually tastes good when I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->