- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

I know it is early, but Old Navy has a lot of great sales on clothes right now online, even maternity clothes. I was just looking last night while DH was at work because of boredom. I messaged him about the good deals I was seeing and he told me to go ahead and order what I had liked! I am bloating up faster than last time and usually wear my maternity shirts and dresses from last time even outside of pregnancy (I don't buy obvious bow on your belly stuff).

I ended up with:
2 long sleeve shirts
2 maternity tanks
1 sweater type dress
1 pair of lounge pants

All for $63.00! I got $5-10 of each item.

nicoley, ALL I want is noodles/bread/crackers and cheese. Any combo - mac 'n cheese, crackers with cheddar, pizza, and tonight I'm making lasagna :) I'm trying to force down some veggies, but it's hard. The thought of veggies makes me gag.

What a lovely birthday Nikoru!! Enjoy <3

kissesandhugs, sorry m/s showed up! i've been feeling nauseous too all morning. just chewed on some crystallized ginger and ate some saltines - it does help.

smoore, thank you for the head's up on old navy!! in the afternoons my bloat can be pretty bad and my clothes are already feeling tight when that happens. i think i will be in maternity pants by 6-7 weeks :haha: i just can't stand pants that feel too tight, especially when i'm bloated and nauseous.

Starluck..lol carbs and carbs and more carbs..yum!!!!

I still have yet to the doctor but based on LMP I'm due June 27th. I hope I get to hang around here even after my ultrasound. :p

Oh I love Old Navy! :) That is too fun! I'll have to check it out, though I might feel guilty buying anything this early, since it's my first and I probably won't show till late...

You're welcome! I'm so excited for my stuff to come! Like I said, I buy stuff I can wear whenever but then have enough material to work when the belly gets bigger. :)

Someone on the FB page mentioned that Motherhood Maternity is having buy one get one free on their clearance items. They don't have many clearance plus size items, but my mom was over and we were looking through it and she loved a sweater and cardigan like thing and ended up buying them for me! Now I should just need some pants at some point and I should be good! :)

For the UK ladies: not sure about sales, but new look has a pretty decent maternity range, lots of workwear and nice jumpers.

Don't know if any of you remember but a few weeks back I was really down about my slightly high blood pressure (measured by the nurse because I registered with a new GP), well OHs mum found her blood pressure monitor so I just had a check and it's well within the healthy range. I knew it was silly to worry about it this early, but I couldn't help but think what if? So that's that. I'll keep taking readings every day now until my midwife appointment on tuesday just in case she gets a higher rating again (I think it probably had to do with rushing out the door to make my appointment), just so I can tell her what kind of readings I've been getting at home.

Hope everyone else is doing alright! Time for bed!!

Smoore nice bargain!

I don't suppose there are any Aussie gals here who can recommend good maternity wear? Everything seems so expensive. All my work stuff is quite fitted and I am bloating like crazy already. I look normal before breakfast and then BOOM, gut!

Nikirou - so sorry on the loss of you twin and really hope that your other little bean is a strong one, sounds very positive so far. Hope you had a great birthday you really deserve it.

Question for all those who have had early scans, did you have them via the pelvis or vaginally as some of you have such clear pictures. Ours just looked like a blurred cashew which we have now nicknamed our bean lol

I had one at 6+3 and 8+2. Both were transvaginal.

Thanks Lorna,

Mine were transvaginal as well.

As for people buying thing, I can't bring myself to do that quite yet. Maybe after my 8 week scan if the doctor is very positive about it. If not might wait until after 12. So far no need for maternity stuff. My hubby seems to think my boobs are getting bigger though but I don't think so. I don't think I had well fitting bras before getting pregnant so can't really tell. I have gaps in the cups which I know is meant to be too big but the size down was too small. Maybe the band is wrong size. Anyway I have noticed the front middle part doesn't sit flat to my chest so I probably should have a bra fitting anyway...just not very comfortable having a lady try to fit my bra in Japanese when I don't understand a word...

Ive not had any scans this time (and won't be), but my first pregnancy my first scan was between 7 and 8 weeks and was abdominal. Second pregnancy my first scan was 6+2 and we had no idea of my dates whatsoever - could have been 5-10 weeks - but they started with abdominal and were able to see and measure just fine abdominally. If they would have opted for a TV scan I just would have said no thanks I'll come back in a couple weeks.

Due June 19, 2015 with baby #1 after dealing with infertility for 2+ years :)
6 weeks pregnant today <3 <3 <3

I've been looking at names, mainly girl names... I have never had an easy time with girl names!! As for maternity clothes, I have never gotten big enough to need them. I wore my pre-pregnancy jeans my whole pregnancy with my first with no problem, even though I gained 49 pounds and I went up one size at the very end with my second. :nope: I wish I did! I guess we'll see this time around!

Due June 19, 2015 with baby #1 after dealing with infertility for 2+ years :)
6 weeks pregnant today <3 <3 <3

Congratulations <3

Nik...always measure your band size first. Then your chest. Chest 1" bigger = A cup, 2 is B, 3 is C.......my boobs got bigger around 2nd tri and just bought nursing bras which were and still are super comfy...but expensive....my boobs have changed sizes 4 times in the past year!!!!

...well I don't know if there was anything wrong with the tape measure or me measuring or what but somehow using that method I came out at a 30D...now I've always worn 32B in the UK, sometimes a 34A, both seemed comfortable but still I didn't think that they fit that well and I once bought a 30 C when shopping wih my mum and she said it was the best fitting bra she had ever seen on me but it was from TK maxx so I assumed it was just odd sizing which is why it never sold. I went to m&s to buy some more 30C and none of them fit...so I don't know. I think I should wait until I get back to the UK for Christmas and go for a proper fitting.

UK ladies where is best for a good fitting? M&S?

Thanks!

Debenhams or john lewis are good for fittings, m&s is pretty rubbish. Try looking up /r/abrathatfits on reddit, too, there is a link in the sidebar to a calculator thingy which is quite accurate. :)

Thanks for the reddit advice. I think a 31 would be best for me lol...the snug reading was 31 inch and the tight was 29 inch and it still put me at 32D, I doubt I'll be a 32D I imagine I'll have rather large gaps in the cups...32 is too loose with the tape measure though it falls down. Wonder if that's where I have been going wrong. But if I get a 30 I'm going to need large cup size like a D or something which I never really thought to try before.

The wort part is when you do find your true size even in the same shop different bras fit differently and you don't even up getting the size you thought you were...so weird.

Hi June Bugs, can I join you? I have been nervous about joining having had 3 previous losses, but I had another scan yesterday and so far so good, I'm due on 1st June :cloud9:

Hi June Bugs, can I join you? I have been nervous about joining having had 3 previous losses, but I had another scan yesterday and so far so good, I'm due on 1st June :cloud9:

Of course! The more the merrier! Sorry about your losses but I'm glad your scans went well this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->