- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Thank you :flower: I'm trying to be morse positive now after my scan yesterday, I so want 12 weeks to just be here :wacko: how are you doing now? I was following your thread when you were having a hard time with your scans :hugs:

Thank you :flower: I'm trying to be morse positive now after my scan yesterday, I so want 12 weeks to just be here :wacko: how are you doing now? I was following your thread when you were having a hard time with your scans :hugs:

Not so bad. Not sure where you got up to but this is a brief summary of my pregnancy so far:

Started bleeding went to hospital for scan. Was 5w+3. Sac and yolk sac present. 5w+6, more bleeding and scan shows 2 sacs and 2 fetal poles and 2 yolks no heartbeats. Dr told me to get d&c. Said I have a SCH too. 6W+2 two sacs, two fetal poles, 2 yolks and 2 heartbeats. 7w+2 (spotting brown for 2 days) 1 fetal pole stopped growing and no heartbeat. Other em easier good size with healthy heartbeat. SCH no bigger but not smaller. Back at 8w+2 which is next Friday to see what happens.

As you can see a lot can happen in 2 weeks! Also feels like I've been pregnant for ages with all this. I'm just praying it will be plain sailing from here.

Oh crumbs you really have been through it, I'm sorry to hear one stopped growing, I really hope your next scan is good news, it's so stressful isn't it but hopefully at the end of all this we will get healthy babies :). I started bleeding at 4+4 and was bleeding on and off for 2 weeks, they thought initially it might be ectopic but hcg was rising ok, finally at 7 weeks I had a good news scan, and I had a private scan yesterday which was also good news, fingers crossed it stays that way :)

Congratulations thurl30 :)

It's been really quiet in here the last few days, I hope everyone is doing ok!!

I have first appointment and ultrasound tomorrow with the RE. I'm excited and a little nervous. I have really focused on staying positive and relaxed. It has worked well so far. I'm sure I will be more nervous tomorrow morning. Luckily, the appointment is at 10 am so I won't have much time to worry!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks Radiance, congratulations to you too :flower:

Eeek first scan, good luck smoore :) :flower: how far along are you?

mrsowens, thurl - welcome to the group :)

I´m just feeling the same.
Waiting for my appointment on the 6th of November :)

I have first appointment and ultrasound tomorrow with the RE. I'm excited and a little nervous. I have really focused on staying positive and relaxed. It has worked well so far. I'm sure I will be more nervous tomorrow morning. Luckily, the appointment is at 10 am so I won't have much time to worry!

Hope everyone is doing well!

I hope everything goes well!! For the most part, I'm pretty positive but get bad anxiety right before Doppler time or ultrasound. I'll feel a lot better when we can start feeling movement :) Wishing you the best!!

I hope everything goes well!! For the most part, I'm pretty positive but get bad anxiety right before Doppler time or ultrasound. I'll feel a lot better when we can start feeling movement :) Wishing you the best!!

do you get a heartbeat on the doppler yet? How far along are you again? I think they only started using the doppler around 16 weeks with my first so I have no idea when a heartbeat can be picked up.

I've got my first appointment on tuesday, but as I said before I don't expect them to do much. I am a bit excited to see what they say about my home birth wishes. I hope my first experience won't be a problem.

Welcome to the newcomers :)

We got in a car accident today. It was so scary. I immediately got blake out of his car seat and held him so tight and just cried. He's fine, we are all fine but the car that hit us is totaled. Our car got only minor damage. We are very lucky. The girl who caused the accident wasn't even looking at the road and plowed into is at full speed while we were STOPPED. she had a two year old too. I wanted to KILL HER.

Lol radiance you weren't very subtle about it were you? I told my fam over the weekend. They wer very surprised.

Oh wow susannah, how scary! We had a minor accident when I was 36ish weeks pregnant with my first, just a little bump really, but I got so scared. Can't imagine what it would be like now with a toddler in the car. And what an idiot not watching the road, especially when she had her baby with her!! Glad you're all okay, I hope the other driver and her kid are okay, too?

Omg how scary Susannah, glad you were both ok. hope they were ok as well?

I keep feeling really cold, which doesn't make sense to me as pregnant women usually feel warmer than average!. I had loads of hot flushes in the very early days in fact it was one of my signs but now even with 2 jumpers on in the house, still cold! Apparently it can be a sign of thyroid problem so i will mention it at my booking in appointment on the 5th.

I've got my first appointment on tuesday, but as I said before I don't expect them to do much. I am a bit excited to see what they say about my home birth wishes. I hope my first experience won't be a problem.

I am hoping to have a home birth too, hoping my 2nd birth won't be a problem in getting one too :shrug:

We got in a car accident today. It was so scary. I immediately got blake out of his car seat and held him so tight and just cried. He's fine, we are all fine but the car that hit us is totaled. Our car got only minor damage. We are very lucky. The girl who caused the accident wasn't even looking at the road and plowed into is at full speed while we were STOPPED. she had a two year old too. I wanted to KILL HER.

Oh no that sounds really scary. Hope you're all ok?

What happened with your second, if you don't mind sharing? My first was induced at 11 days "late" and finally arrived at 13 days late via forceps assisted delivery. My thinking is that it shouldn't be a problem, because induction and not being ready led to painful long labour, which led to me needing an epidural, which led to labour stalling a bit and ineffective pushing, which led to forceps...so no induction = hopefully no further interventions. I only lost 500ml of blood and baby was absolutely healthy, so I have high hopes for a more natural birth next time. I will be vigilant about following all the "get baby out!" advice (minus castor oil because that sounds dangerous) from 36-37 weeks.

Suzannah that sounds awful, good to hear everyone is ok :flower:

do you get a heartbeat on the doppler yet? How far along are you again? I think they only started using the doppler around 16 weeks with my first so I have no idea when a heartbeat can be picked up.

Not Doppler time yet but when it's time it's always nerve wrecking. The doctors in my area will attempt at 10/11 weeks but they start at 12 weeks and do it every appointment from there on. I'm 8+3 so they will try my next appointment, because my uterus I doubt they will pick it up. You can pick them up early sometimes. I heard Elijah's heartbeat at ten weeks. Home birth!! I've been really interested in home births lately :)

How scary!! I am so happy to hear you all are ok though! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->